• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 9th 2013 - Join us for the Magic! Galveston spring break cruise!

Hello
My name is Arlene.
My family and I will be going on our first cruise!
We are soooo excited

We will be driving in from Dallas March 9th
Any suggestions would be GREAT!

Thanks

Arlene

Arlene, we are driving down from Sherman, going right through Dallas! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Oh, and I put in a request to join the fb group too!

Ok folks the most recent FE list went out in emails today. 23 cabins. 44 adults. 40 under 18. I will be closing the group February 9 so email me if you want to join. If you already joined and you haven't received the current list or I made a mistake and left you off please let me know. You instant message or email me at brentisbigg@yahoo.com
See you all in 48 days

Brent

My family and I have been working on our FE gifts all day! We are so excited! I was wondering what everyone else is planning for their fish extenders that go by the stateroom doors? I'm debating between making one or buying one.

Very excited to find this group. We surprised the kids (dd (10) ds (6) ) with this cruise for Christmas. Coming in from the Dallas area. This will be their first time on a cruise and my husbands first time on a Disney Cruise. I went on the Fantasy last year.

We are driving down the night before and staying near Galveston. Sorry I'm late to the group but happy I found you all!!

My family and I have been working on our FE gifts all day! We are so excited! I was wondering what everyone else is planning for their fish extenders that go by the stateroom doors? I'm debating between making one or buying one.

I posted a picture of the one I just made on the facebook page for our group. Now working on ideas for gifts. Don't want to get too into it, though, until we know who all we are getting gifts for. With the group being better than two dozen I think we really need to split it into two groups so as not to spend a ton of money buying for 24+ families with a total of close to 80 individuals! I am working on a map of where everyone's cabins are, though.

I was looking at the FE list that we got and noticed that there are a couple of teenagers in the 15-17 age group. My 16 year old daughter, Samantha, would be interested in contacting any of the others who might also want to try to get to know each other before we sail. How do we get her added to the email list? Or is there one at this point?

Thanks!!

I was looking at the FE list that we got and noticed that there are a couple of teenagers in the 15-17 age group. My 16 year old daughter, Samantha, would be interested in contacting any of the others who might also want to try to get to know each other before we sail. How do we get her added to the email list? Or is there one at this point?

Thanks!!

My 14 year old Samantha would love that. If you PM me her email address, we can add her.

Well folks right now the FE is hit 27 cabins with close to 95 participants. I would assume we are going to be splitting into 2 separate groups. However the remaining 14 days until it closes we could see number go even higher. Maybe 3 groups. I will send out an update in few days.

Cheers to you all se you in 40 days. Yep just 40 days.

Well folks right now the FE is hit 27 cabins with close to 95 participants. I would assume we are going to be splitting into 2 separate groups. However the remaining 14 days until it closes we could see number go even higher. Maybe 3 groups. I will send out an update in few days.

Cheers to you all se you in 40 days. Yep just 40 days.

I cannot wait!!! I am sooooo looking forward to this vacation! We havn't taken a real vacation since our last DCL cruise just over 6 years ago!!! I am already putting things aside to pack, getting door magnets made and picking things up for the FE.

And yes, with 95 participants it might not be a bad idea to do a 3 split! wow!!! Do let me know if you need help with coordination, etc. Having done the FE before I have some experience at it, LOL.

sauterelledesiles said:
We just received our papers for the cruise!!!! This makes it seem even closer!!!

Yep that a good feeling. Getting excited. Ordered another video camera so we can shoot lotsof video especially on excursion.

Thanks. With that I will let dd decide if we do FE or not. I think it would be good but she doesn't always like those kinds of things. With mom staying home at new job want this to be as much fun as it can.

Thanks. With that I will let dd decide if we do FE or not. I think it would be good but she doesn't always like those kinds of things. With mom staying home at new job want this to be as much fun as it can.
We are traveling with our neighbors and between the two families, we have 5 girls ages 9-14 (two of which are included in the Jan 19th numbers - the rest will be added). First Disney Cruise and first FE for all. We cannot wait!

Set your DD up with these girls and she will have a blast for sure.

Our documents arrived today! I work from home on Thursdays and so I heard the doorbell ring. FedEx package at the door. woo hoo!!!!

Our family is getting very excited about our first cruise - getting the documents is making it seem more "real"! Our younger two boys keep asking daily if tomorrow is the day we go on our Disney cruise. They also absolutely adore all the smilies they see when I'm seaching the boards for information.:banana:

For anyone and everyone in the Dallas/McKinney/Sherman/Denton area.... next Saturday is 4 weeks to go. How about a pre-cruise meet for lunch or something in McKinney, Plano or somewhere like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter