March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

FE #2 is closed. There are now 15 cabins.
There are 2 new cabins that Erik will need to add tonight.
Christi

Please confirm I have your final info correct. We will officially publish these lists as Oll Korrect and Final on the Ides of March. What we are looking for now is the correct cabin numbers.

FE List #1
Cabin # ....... Name (First) ..... DIS Board Name
1042 .......... Tiffany .......... LuvTheEars
1048 .......... Debbie .......... Nanato2
2050 .......... Abby .......... QueenEleanor
2085 .......... Michelle .......... urbkols
2504 .......... Nancy .......... nerick8
2639 .......... Erik / Christi .......... BlueMarlin / StSomewhere
5509 .......... Amy .......... huskers
6570 .......... Heidi .......... GerrysWifeHlt
7124 .......... Mom .......... DisneyCruising
7126 .......... Denise .......... -
7514 .......... Michelle .......... mmaines1 / workingmom302
7562 .......... Amy .......... disneymom13176
7620 .......... Misty .......... Mistylynn526
7621 .......... Russell .......... -
7622 .......... Bernie .......... -
7624 .......... Annie .......... Trinity524
8536 .......... Tiffany .......... Agent Wendy Pleakley

FE List #2
2013 .......... Amanda .......... Amanda7997
2014 .......... Marianne .......... Amanda7997 (grandparents)
2018 .......... Annie .......... Texan920
2032 .......... Julie .......... pchyjewels
2122 .......... Mary Beth .......... TrixieM
2513 .......... Kim .......... FrogMBA
2604 .......... Deidra .......... zlicius
2630 .......... Evelyn .......... EvelynC98
5024 .......... Kyle .......... BigBlueYM
5131 .......... Tanya .......... Mad4Eeyore
5516 .......... Julie .......... jules4172
6101 .......... Evelyn .......... Evicamp
6131 .......... Tonya .......... tonya1974
7129 .......... .......... verafamily
7543 .......... Juanita .......... neenlovesdisney

Hey Erik,,can you remove me from the meet only...I am a first time cruiser and the info on the FE#2 list for me is right. See everyone soon.:cheer2:

My Cabin number and FE information is correct. My Mom's name is Jody if you'd like to change it.

Did some more FE shopping today!:dance3: I am so excited!!!

Cabin number and all other information looks good for us. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Can't wait to be there!!

Please confirm I have your final info correct. We will officially publish these lists as Oll Korrect and Final on the Ides of March. What we are looking for now is the correct cabin numbers.

FE List #1

FE List #2
Our cabin number is correct, and we finished our FE gifts last week! 4 weeks from today, can't wait!

FE List #1

FE List #2

Ours is correct- Both 7562 & 7622. We will be trying to upgrade at the port. If we upgrade I will drop off notes in FE's with our new locations.

Trinity524 said:
I see that they posted the Easter "offerings" in the instate room delivery options. Still going to bring my own, as I don't really like what they have.

Happy Shopping!

Where do I go to see what they have?

Hello all! We are very late but very excited to be joining everyone on our first Easter cruise to the Bahamas (better late than never)! :) I still can't believe we are doing this! My name is Mary Jane and I will be traveling with my DH George and DD (23) Gina. Is there going to be a DIS Meet on the first day of the cruise? My family and I would love to meet everyone! A few questions: has anyone ever changed their dining rotation or requested a specific dining rotation? how do you do that? Is anyone not going to WDW on Port Canaveral day? We were thinking about getting a cab to go to Cocoa Beach for the day. Will we be the only ones not going to WDW? :rotfl2: Can't wait to meet everyone!

-MJ :)

MJDisFamCruisers said:
Hello all! We are very late but very excited to be joining everyone on our first Easter cruise to the Bahamas (better late than never)! :) I still can't believe we are doing this! My name is Mary Jane and I will be traveling with my DH George and DD (23) Gina. Is there going to be a DIS Meet on the first day of the cruise? My family and I would love to meet everyone! A few questions: has anyone ever changed their dining rotation or requested a specific dining rotation? how do you do that? Is anyone not going to WDW on Port Canaveral day? We were thinking about getting a cab to go to Cocoa Beach for the day. Will we be the only ones not going to WDW? :rotfl2: Can't wait to meet everyone!

-MJ :)

Hi Mary Jane, Welcome!
If it weren't for going with extended family we might go to the beach too. If the surf is up, and you are feeling adventurous, you can get $5 foam boogie boards from RonJon. We have done that during an offshore hurricane and it was a blast. Also if you need to stock up on booze the ABC about two miles south of the port works well. Take orders and cover the cab fare in tips :)

For dining you see the maitre d' immediately upon boarding, usually in the dance club on three forward.

The DisMeet is on the first day at the usual promenade bar at the usual time after embarkation. My brain is failing and I will have to go back through the posts if you are not familiar.

Hi everyone! Just booked this cruise yesterday and very excited! It will be myself, my DH, and DS who is 16. We haven't told our son yet. Trying to figure out a creative and fun way to deliver the news. This will be my 13th Disney cruise, 12 for DH, and 5 for DS so we are old pros. Still haven't cruised on the Fantasy or Dream yet so all of our cruises have been on the "classic" ships. Never been to Texas so that will be an adventure as well. Can't wait to begin preparing for this cruise! :cool1:

Laura

Hi everyone! Just booked this cruise yesterday and very excited! It will be myself, my DH, and DS who is 16. We haven't told our son yet. Trying to figure out a creative and fun way to deliver the news. This will be my 13th Disney cruise, 12 for DH, and 5 for DS so we are old pros. Still haven't cruised on the Fantasy or Dream yet so all of our cruises have been on the "classic" ships. Never been to Texas so that will be an adventure as well. Can't wait to begin preparing for this cruise! :cool1:

Laura

Welcome!

Laura

Welcome!

We just booked too. Just Yesterday. I also did the CA coast cruise... LOVED IT. My favorite itinerary ever. I HOPE HOPE HOPE they bring it back. Of course I am a West Coaster so I really like the CA cruises, then we don't need the airfare. I am so excited to be on this. I see that most of you have booked for so many months, and It seems like I seem to do the last minute cruises, but still can't wait. Just myself and DH... No kids or grandkids... Can't wait.

The meet and greet?? when is that? I knew I wouldn't be able to do FE... That is always fun, but too hard to do when you book late.
Haven't heard much since I just joined, is there anything special they do for Easter?? This is the longest we have ever done, 8 days, how is the menu different? Just need to know any must do's or what do we need to know before this cruise... This is my 7th Disney cruise, but this is a totally new itinerary.. Sounded like so much fun, but just couldn't pull it together soon enough to go. So last minute here we are...
Pointers for this cruise??

We just booked too. Just Yesterday. I also did the CA coast cruise... LOVED IT. My favorite itinerary ever. I HOPE HOPE HOPE they bring it back. Of course I am a West Coaster so I really like the CA cruises, then we don't need the airfare. I am so excited to be on this. I see that most of you have booked for so many months, and It seems like I seem to do the last minute cruises, but still can't wait. Just myself and DH... No kids or grandkids... Can't wait.

Welcome! My mom and I did the CA coast cruise,too. We had a great time.

The meet is 3 pm in the Promenade lounge.

Christi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter