March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

LAST CALL FOR FE #3. :cheer2:

If you are in FE #3 and have not yet provided me with your Cabin Number, now is the time. If you want to join the Fish Extender Gift Exchange and booked the cruise last minute, now is the time to speak up.

This is a great time to test the FE if you have never done it because there are only 3 confirmed cabins and 1 potential cabin involved right now, so it is low investment, although it is also last minute so I would not expect to receive anything super crafty, but that also takes the pressure off you as the giver, too.

This is what I have so far:

FE List #3
Cabin # .......... Name (First) .......... DIS Board Name
6352 .......... Maureen .......... madimocole
7043 .......... Chantel .......... crundell
6094 .......... Judy .......... minniemoms
???? .......... ???? .......... llb1767

:hourglass

Again LAST MINUTE CRUISERS: If you want to test the Fish Extender Gift Exchange, let me know immediately.

ALL FE's are CLOSED:

Final FE#3

Cabin # .......... Name (First) .......... DIS Board Name
6352 .......... Maureen .......... madimocole
7043 .......... Chantel .......... crundell
6094 .......... Judy .......... minniemoms
6570 .......... Heidi .......... GerrysWifeHlt
7620 .......... Misty .......... Mistylynn526

Please confirm the info is correct.

Thanks... Now how do we know how many children?? Or is it just a gift for the room?
Heidi did you join another FE group too??
1 week from today we leave!!!!

Hi all, finally getting around to checking out the forum for our cruise next week (work has been a bit busy these days). I'll be traveling with my DH and DS (very recently turned 3). DH and I have been on 3 cruises and DS has been on 1, but this is our first with Disney. So far I've seen that Mistylyn526 has a DD who's 3 so maybe we'll see each other in the Oceaneer Club!

We'll be doing Hollywood Studios on the Port Canaveral day since we just did MK in November. DS is a big fan of Toy Story, so here's to hoping we can snag a fastpass to TS Mania even tho we're taking the 8:15 bus. If anyone else is going to Hollywood Studios let me know!

Looking forward to leaving in just a few days!!

Best of luck on the fast pass. It's the most popular one on a heavy day. Send a runner with your tix when you get through security and hope for just before closing.

There is also much activity on our private facebook group

HI Christi,

I sent a PM to you for my daughter and I to get permission to join the facebook group. The link I checked gives me an error.

Thanks - blondie:banana:

Not sure why it is not working. Sorry. We changed it from closed to secret the other day at the request of someone

My sister and her family are going to be on this ship. They booked very last minute as in just on Saturday I believe. This will be their first trip. She is not on these boards but I told her about the FB group. Can she be added?

Hey all,

Hope you had as much fun as we did. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet more of you (and big whoops re the girls' night after Pirate night.)

Thank you all so much for the FE goodies. There was so much creativity and thoughtfulness that went into the gifts. We appreciated it so much.

Hope to see you around on our next trip!

Hey all,

Hope you had as much fun as we did. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet more of you (and big whoops re the girls' night after Pirate night.)

Thank you all so much for the FE goodies. There was so much creativity and thoughtfulness that went into the gifts. We appreciated it so much.

Hope to see you around on our next trip!

I agree. We had an amazing first cruise. Thanks to all the cast members and fellow cruisers who created the Magic. We were also impressed with the creativity and thoughtfulness of the FE gifts we received. Best wishes to all!

Hi Cruisers! I was wandering if you could help me out! I will be on the April 26th 8 nighter and trying to figure out when the shuttles start running from HOU. We have a pretty early arrival time at HOU and wanted to see if anyone got to catch a shuttle at 9am or before? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!