March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

I never booked a cruise on board.

I am pretty much willing to do any cruise at 20% off for Alaska or Europe for 2014. While I consistantly see 10% off, how do you know which is 20%? I guess just wait till you get aboard? I would think it would be awesome to have 30% of your cruise prepaid before you get off the ship.

They usually will post in or put it in the personal navigator.

TrixieM, I need to know what your daughter likes. The Easter Bunny will be visiting the FE group 2. I know she is 15. Is she a girlie girl? or a tomboy.
Thanks for the info.

TrixieM, I need to know what your daughter likes. The Easter Bunny will be visiting the FE group 2. I know she is 15. Is she a girlie girl? or a tomboy.
Thanks for the info.

Isabelle is closer to girlie girl than tom boy. Her interests are art, swimming and cooking. She's also a bit crafty.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Mary Beth

Erik & Christi, our FE information is correct. We are Silver Castaway Club members. Don't know if that is important info, but noticed that some had it listed. We FINALLY got our cruise documents yesterday! I was starting to get concerned. I kept reading how everyone else on here was already getting theirs & my parents, who are cruising with us, got theirs three days before us. Oh, well. Less than five weeks to go!!!

I see that they posted the Easter "offerings" in the instate room delivery options. Still going to bring my own, as I don't really like what they have.

Happy Shopping!

I know we are late-comers but I have been lurking this threat for a while, finally everything came together at work and <drum roll please> We will be joining you on this cruise! :cheer2:

I know I am too late to join FE, but can you please add us to the meet?

Chantel (me)
Zachary (DS 12)
Rachel (DD 10)
Alyssa (DD 6)

Also, we are first time cruisers :cool2: so I have no idea if this room is ok (7043), I see there are still some cat 11a on deck 6 but being a first timer I don't even know what I am looking at or for. So if you have input I would love it! :flower3:

P.S. I requested to join the facebook group.

I know we are late-comers but I have been lurking this threat for a while, finally everything came together at work and <drum roll please> We will be joining you on this cruise! :cheer2:

I know I am too late to join FE, but can you please add us to the meet?

Chantel (me)
Zachary (DS 12)
Rachel (DD 10)
Alyssa (DD 6)

Also, we are first time cruisers :cool2: so I have no idea if this room is ok (7043), I see there are still some cat 11a on deck 6 but being a first timer I don't even know what I am looking at or for. So if you have input I would love it! :flower3:

P.S. I requested to join the facebook group.

Based on the following, you are in by the skin of your teeth, if you confirm by EOD Thursday.

FE cut off for group #2 is Feb. 28 or about 15 cabins, whichever comes first.

As you are cabin #14 and on Feb 27.

Based on the following, you are in by the skin of your teeth, if you confirm by EOD Thursday.

As you are cabin #14 and on Feb 27.

Thank you BlueMarlin, but at this point to do the FE, honestly I couldn't even pull something out of my crafty assault ;)

Hello! This will be our family's first Disney cruise and we are all really excited. I just learned about FE and would like to know if there is room to join you for this wonderful Disney Cruise tradition. I know my girls (age 7 and 3) would really love it. Thanks!

Hello! This will be our family's first Disney cruise and we are all really excited. I just learned about FE and would like to know if there is room to join you for this wonderful Disney Cruise tradition. I know my girls (age 7 and 3) would really love it. Thanks!

Welcome! There is still room in FE #2.

Today is the cut off or Feb 28.

If you are still interested, please post names and cabin #.
Blue MArlin will add you to the list.

You will be cabin number 14.

Erik mentioned to me this morning that the Fe count summary is not working. Please check Fe list for accurate count.

Christi

Welcome! There is still room in FE #2.

Today is the cut off or Feb 28.

If you are still interested, please post names and cabin #.
Blue MArlin will add you to the list.

You will be cabin number 14.

Thank you!!

We are in cabin #2630

Evelyn Adult F
Gary Adult M
Dallas 7yo F
Alexis 3yo F

We are excited about doing the FE and will try to do the meet.

We are traveling with another family and they might also be interested in participating. I am directing here so she can sign up if you still have room.

Hi There!!! Evelyn is my friend and found this board--what a wealth of information! So excited--is it March 29 yet?? ;)

I'd love to have our family join in on the fun of the FE and meet, if it's still possible. Here's our info JIC:

Cabin #2604
Deidra, Adult F
Ed, Adult M
April, 7 yo F
Charlie, 3 yo M

Thank you for doing all of this! (I must confess, I've never been to WDW or anything before, so I'm a total Disney newb, and totally excited!)

Hi There!!! Evelyn is my friend and found this board--what a wealth of information! So excited--is it March 29 yet?? ;)

I'd love to have our family join in on the fun of the FE and meet, if it's still possible. Here's our info JIC:

Cabin #2604
Deidra, Adult F
Ed, Adult M
April, 7 yo F
Charlie, 3 yo M

Thank you for doing all of this! (I must confess, I've never been to WDW or anything before, so I'm a total Disney newb, and totally excited!)

Welcome! You are cabin #15 in Fe #2.
Erik ( Blue Marlin ) will add you tonight.

Christi

FE #2 is closed. There are now 15 cabins.

There are 2 new cabins that Erik will need to add tonight.

Christi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter