March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

This is my daughters b-day present,:bday: she will be 17 on the 18th of April. We chose this cruise so she did not have to miss too many days of school.

Happy Anniversary you two.:cool1:

Are you celebrating something special during the cruise?

Erik and I are celebrating our 18th anniversary on April 1. We are looking forward to spending the day at Castaway Cat and dinner at Palo.

Christi

That is a nice number to celebrate Christi, we do not plan this ahead, however, our group of friends- four families cruising together this time, one adult birthday in each family ,therefore, it is a nice event. March 30, April 1, 5 & 6. I'm looking forward to this celebration.
Wonder if i can request cake or order one on board, does anyone know?

Annie

That is a nice number to celebrate Christi, we do not plan this ahead, however, our group of friends- four families cruising together this time, one adult birthday in each family ,therefore, it is a nice event. March 30, April 1, 5 & 6. I'm looking forward to this celebration.
Wonder if i can request cake or order one on board, does anyone know?

Annie

We did not plan to go for our anniversary. It was a happy surprise. It just happened to fall during my kids Easter break.

You can order a cake. I am not sure how much it costs. I believe it is just a generic cake.

Christi

Hi all,

My family and I just booked this cruise and are very excited! This will be our first Disney cruise and first cruise with our daughter. We are celebrating our 2nd baby on the way :) We would love to meet and participate in FE.

Cabin # 7129

Husband- Omar
Wife- Tesha
Daughter- Sophia 18 months

If anyone has any tips on traveling with a toddler, we would greatly appreciate it!

Hi all,

My family and I just booked this cruise and are very excited! This will be our first Disney cruise and first cruise with our daughter. We are celebrating our 2nd baby on the way :) We would love to meet and participate in FE.

Cabin # 7129

Husband- Omar
Wife- Tesha

If anyone has any tips on traveling with a toddler, we would greatly appreciate it!

Welcome to the board!!! We are also traveling with a toddler. There is so much information on this website. I was also looking for tips on traveling with toddlers and found these posts:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3058330

I found alot of useful information there. If you have any questions, people here are awesome and can answer anything.. or at least almost anything :)

Julie

Welcome to the new families!!! What a fun way to celebrate birthdays and your anniversary. Congrats on baby #2 also!!!

We did not plan to go for our anniversary. It was a happy surprise. It just happened to fall during my kids Easter break.

You can order a cake. I am not sure how much it costs. I believe it is just a generic cake.

Christi

Congratulations on the anniversary. We are also celebrating our anniversary (5th year) and our son's 4th birthday on board. I can't wait to see my boys face when we tell them that we are going to go see Mickey. Not sure how I'm going to to tell them...

It's also a coincidence that we will be at WDW this year. It was exactly 10 years ago when my boyfriend (husband now) and I were there.

Don't you just love happy surprises?

Julie

Hi all,

Cabin # 7129

Husband- Omar
Wife- Tesha

Welcome and congrats on baby #2. We've never cruise when our kids were toddler but we've traveled when they were very young and the only thing I can tell you is just go with how the baby is feeling at the moment and definitely naps :)

Congratulations on the anniversary. We are also celebrating our anniversary (5th year) and our son's 4th birthday on board. I can't wait to see my boys face when we tell them that we are going to go see Mickey. Not sure how I'm going to to tell them...

It's also a coincidence that we will be at WDW this year. It was exactly 10 years ago when my boyfriend (husband now) and I were there.

Don't you just love happy surprises?

Julie

That is a hard surprise to keep.

Happy Anniversary to you, too.

Christi

I am not sure of the cabin numbers yet. The names are
Amanda-adult
Israel-adult
Marianne-adult
George-adult
Leyla-age 7
Hayden-age 6
Still not sure though exactly how this works. Do you bring stuff for only the kids? And is it something for every kid everyday or are you assigned a family? Sorry this is our first Disney cruise so I feel a little lost. Lol

I am not sure of the cabin numbers yet. The names are
Amanda-adult
Israel-adult
Marianne-adult
George-adult
Leyla-age 7
Hayden-age 6
Still not sure though exactly how this works. Do you bring stuff for only the kids? And is it something for every kid everyday or are you assigned a family? Sorry this is our first Disney cruise so I feel a little lost. Lol

You will need to deliver 1 gift to each cabin in FE#2. So approx. 17 gifts.

ETA: You will need to print a copy of your FE list to bring on the cruise. So, you will know who to deliver to. Erik will make a final copy once everyone gets cabin assignments.

You can do kids only but you will still need to deliver a gift to a cabin that has adults only.

I usually give one gift per stateroom. Everyone gets the same thing. It makes it easy.

Some of my favorite things to receive are homemade magnets, Christmas ornaments, bookmarks, tote bags, and candy.
It doesn't have to be expensive. It is just a little thought.

On my last cruise, I gave out Mickey head shape resusable ice cubes.

There are some great threads on the cruise board that gives some ideas.

Christi

Christi, I did a request to join the group through my phone. But I couldn't message you sorry

I was looking at FE#1 .

There are two girls named Cameryn.

There are 2 adult females named Tiffany too! :dance3:

I have a question - Do you think we will need to tip the bus driver that takes us to and from WDW?

I have no clue on this one and just want to be prepared.

There are 2 adult females named Tiffany too! :dance3:

I have a question - Do you think we will need to tip the bus driver that takes us to and from WDW?

I have no clue on this one and just want to be prepared.

2- Michelles.

No ,you don't tip wdw bus drivers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter