Here is FE #2 List Data so far:

FE List #2
Cabin # Name (First) DIS Board Name
5131 Tanya Mad4Eeyore
? Mary Beth TrixieM
? Julie pchyjewels
? Annie Texan920
5516 Julie jules4172

Note: I moved Loncon4 to the Meet Only List having not received a confirmation.

ANY CHANGES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Also, the question of one gift or daily gifts came up in discussion, and we did not set a guideline at the beginning. I will call it dealer's choice.

Thanks BlueMarlin! Wouldn't it be an easy delivery if everyone on this list were on deck 5 ;)

There is an ABC Liquor Store I like to hit about 5 miles south of the port on A1A. Found their prices to at least be fair. Last time I was there, I got a half gallon of Scotch and an half gallon of Vodka. Went for volume over quality, although Ballantines is the best cheap Scotch, and at least drinkable. The half gallon of Ballantines was $18. I left most of it on the ship, lesson learned.

ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
6020 N Atlantic Ave
Cape Canaveral, FL 32931

I just grab a disposable coffee cup with a lid and carry it anywhere. The other option is to get one drink at the bar, and refill from the room all night.

hi We will be taking the Disney bus from the airport and we will not be able to stop at a liquor store. Does anyone know of a company that will deliver beer or wine to the ship?

Sorry, I never left our room numbers for the FE list....
Our girls will be in 2506 with my mom and we will be in 2504. Please don't include my mom in any FE stuff, but she will probably come to the meet. Thanks!

Vacation is getting closer and closer, can't wait!

Just an FYI, The 20th Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival will be taking place during our cruise, from March 6 - May 19th. I know we only have one day at the parks but it may be worth taking a stroll through Epcot!

nerick8 said:
Just an FYI, The 20th Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival will be taking place during our cruise, from March 6 - May 19th. I know we only have one day at the parks but it may be worth taking a stroll through Epcot!

That's the first park we are hitting. DD has been wanting to go for a few years now. I don't like going during spring break but figured one day with the cruise wouldn't hurt.

How long do you think it would take? We are hoping to do the major attractions and walk around looking at all the displays. Then head over to HS or MK.

Hi y'all,

We booked last night for this same cruise.:yay: This will be our 3rd time on Disney all MAgic, our last one was this past Thanksgiving. We actually booked Alaskan for this July while we were on board but just cancel because we're doing a family reuinon to Yellowstone instead, so Alaska will have to wait. :sad1: We're very excited because we will be joining our friends (3 other families), one is on this disboard TEXAN920 (hi Annie!) and getting forward to meeting new ones. It will be me, DH, DDs (6 and 8).

We've done Paolo brunch and dinner and loved both. What can you say when the food's great and you're having funwith adults only, even if it's just for a few hours.

Looking over at excursions and was wondering what everyone is doing for Castaway Cay and Key West. Y'all just heading to beach on CC and just chilling?? KW is so short that not sure what we can do there, maybe browse shops?? Heard others talked about Mallory Square - anyone been here and have any thoughts?? What about WDW - anyone booked any breakfasts with Disney characters?? Appreciate any inputs and comments.
Julie,

I made some express logged on and off here after the kids are in bed and some how I missed reading this message.... LoL.... Can't believed we pulled this off at the last minutes. I do not see our names on the meet list, may need to ask again.

Ok. I am now officially geeked.:cool1: I feel like a kid again.
I got our room assignment today #2513. Now I will start packing.

DD and I are going to spend the park day at WDW she has never been and it has been 22 years since the last time I was there. I am sure that a lot has changed.

We will leave Mi on Wed the 27 About 11 am. I am the only driver so I am hoping to be in Galveston Thursday night :drive:. Any suggestions for a hotel? What about parking?

FrogMBA said:
Ok. I am now officially geeked.:cool1: I feel like a kid again.
I got our room assignment today #2513. Now I will start packing.

DD and I are going to spend the park day at WDW she has never been and it has been 22 years since the last time I was there. I am sure that a lot has changed.

We will leave Mi on Wed the 27 About 11 am. I am the only driver so I am hoping to be in Galveston Thursday night :drive:. Any suggestions for a hotel? What about parking?

We booked the Comfort Inn and Suites. It has good reviews on trip advisor. They offer free parking while you cruise with security. The shuttle to and from the port is 20.

Sorry, I never left our room numbers for the FE list....
Our girls will be in 2506 with my mom and we will be in 2504. Please don't include my mom in any FE stuff, but she will probably come to the meet. Thanks!

Vacation is getting closer and closer, can't wait!

OK, we have you for 2504 on the FE List, and your Mom's cabin 2506 not on the FE list. For simplicity, the girls' stuff could go to your room?

We booked the Comfort Inn and Suites. It has good reviews on trip advisor. They offer free parking while you cruise with security. The shuttle to and from the port is 20.

When I checked today to see if the 30% off internet sale at CI&S applied to our room, it did not; and they were sold out.

We are parking at the dock facility, and we prepaid on the Port of Galveston website.

Julie,

I made some express logged on and off here after the kids are in bed and some how I missed reading this message.... LoL.... Can't believed we pulled this off at the last minutes. I do not see our names on the meet list, may need to ask again.

You are both in the FE #2 List, all good.

hi We will be taking the Disney bus from the airport and we will not be able to stop at a liquor store. Does anyone know of a company that will deliver beer or wine to the ship?

You could give the store there a ring, maybe the guy behind the counter would make a run for you if you arrange in advance.

Last time I was in Santa Monica, one of the clerks from The Swim Guy stopped at the hotel and dropped off a new speedo for me on his way home that I ordered over the phone. It was waiting for me when I checked in. That is what I call customer service.

A bootlegger run to the port just in time to meet the Disney bus would require a little more coordination.

PS: Eyes - I did not see you ask to be on the dismeet or FE list...

Texan920 said:
Julie,

Hi Annie,
I received your PM but was unable to respond. Message said either you are unable to receive PM or you have chosen not to receive PM. I believe there is an option under your user name to receive or not to receive PM.

Julie

That's the first park we are hitting. DD has been wanting to go for a few years now. I don't like going during spring break but figured one day with the cruise wouldn't hurt.

How long do you think it would take? We are hoping to do the major attractions and walk around looking at all the displays. Then head over to HS or MK.

We very rarely do Epcot all in one day. It is A LOT of walking!! The front (Future World) could be done in about 2-3 hours, depending on ride lines and how much you look at. You need to get to Soarin' first thing because the line gets long and all fast passes go very quickly. Make sure if you get FP it is for Soarin' and not The Land (that can be confusing and you're only allowed the one). Test Track also backs up very quickly. We like to get Soarin' FP and then in line for Test Track, then back to ride Soarin' when it's time.

World Showcase can take upwards of 2-3 hrs to get around (and that's if you don't take time to do much of anything). That time will go up because it will probably be crowded, there are lots of displays and new food and wine kiosks this year. And of course, the shopping. If you start at 9am, you probably won't be done, if you go thru all of Epcot until around 2-3pm.

You can then walk or boat to HS, but don't expect to get on Toy Story as all the FP should be gone for the day and wait times will be at least 90 min.

MK will be the most crowded, with the new Fantasyland. But it's the Magic Kingdom......Even tho we've been a lot over the pass few years, I don't think I could pass up at least going there for a little while (I need a Dole Whip fix!! And if you've never had one, take my advice- they are awesome!!!).

Hope this helps a a little with your time question :) I am so excited to see the Epcot displays this year, especially the Oz ones! I hope that's the ship movie and I can watch it over and over!!

I tried to send a PM to BlueMarlin, but found out I need to post 10 times before I can send a PM. I just need to make a change to our information for the FE #1. Our 5 year old is a Male and showing as a Female. Thank you for all of your work putting together the FE. 57 days!! So excited!!

Hi Annie,
I received your PM but was unable to respond. Message said either you are unable to receive PM or you have chosen not to receive PM. I believe there is an option under your user name to receive or not to receive PM.

Julie

Julie,

I do not know what was wrong with my set up, I went in and set up to get notification for the response post last night,however, I can't get back to my profile to make correction.

Annie

Julie,

I do not know what was wrong with my set up, I went in and set up to get notification for the response post last night,however, I can't get back to my profile to make correction.

Annie

PM options are under "User Cp: Edit Options". Check your options there and see if that works. If not, feel free to email me at pchyjewels@yahoo.com.

Julie

Does anyone belong to World Twirling Association?
Marina has a competition in Ohio tomorrow and would love to meet if you will be there.

Christi

Does anyone belong to World Twirling Association?
Marina has a competition in Ohio tomorrow and would love to meet if you will be there.

Christi

We are not twirlers, but we have a big Irish step-dance feis/competition tomorrow in Ohio.

Where is you competition, Christi?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter