March 23, 2013 FANTASY - The Final Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Fantasy

Formal night is the first sea day. Semiformal night is the last sea day.

The entire theme schedule for dinner is in the first post. :)

For those of you participating in the FE, how much time would you like before the cruise for the cutoff of the list signups? Late comers could form their own group with anyone who will have extras and would like to include them in your list. There are currently 25 families in the FE. Individually there are 52 adults and 45 kids. You have the option of doing either individual or family gifts.

If you are not on FB please post your preferred cutoff date from the following choices:

January 1
January 15
February 1
February 15
March 1

Thanks!
Like want to join the FE group but we don't have facebook. Can I send you a e-mail?

I just sent out an email with the first version of the FE group list. Please let me know if you are participating in the FE and did not receive the email.

Like want to join the FE group but we don't have facebook. Can I send you a e-mail?

Of course! The information from the first post is below.

FE Group Information

If you would like to be a part of the FE exchange group on this cruise, please send an email to
fantasyspringbreak2013cruisers@yahoo.com.

In the email send me your stateroom number, Disboard name, first name of each person in the stateroom, relationship to you (DH, DW, DD, DS, etc) ages and gender of children. Also please note if there are any dietary restrictions.

Just FYI for any military or federal govt employees on this cruise who might be thinking of staying at the MCO Hyatt the night before the cruise - the Hyatt finally has a govt rate available for the night of March 22. A king or double room is available for $111/night, there are several other types of rooms available as well. Much better than the $200+/night ressie I made a few months ago! Only thing you need to do is show a valid federal govt ID at check in.

We've stayed at the Hyatt a few times before and just love the convenience. Can't believe we're just over 4 months away!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I will also be booking the Fed rate at the Hyatt on March 22.:thumbsup2

The cut off for the FE group will be January 15th, since that was the date receiving the largest number of votes.

Well, since the world didn't end, I guess we should start getting ready for our cruise. Time to book excursions! Happy Holidays Everyone!

Good Morning Everyone! I just booked our pre night stay at the Country Inn. Now I am trying to decide if we should take a van service or just rent a car. Has anyone else ever dealt with a one way car rental in Port Canaveral? Any suggestions?:flower3:

Good Morning Everyone! I just booked our pre night stay at the Country Inn. Now I am trying to decide if we should take a van service or just rent a car. Has anyone else ever dealt with a one way car rental in Port Canaveral? Any suggestions?:flower3:

We found a one-way rental from Budget the best deal. (Try this BCD code: W096100 -its gives the best rate I've found, so far.) I also recommend getting a Fast Break card - you can skip the lines in the airport and head right out to the rental car garage and after a quick stop at the window to sign your paperwork, you'll be on your way.

Then on Saturday, just bring everyone and your luggage over to drop off the car at Budget in the morning (they are only a few blocks from the hotel) and they will shuttle you all right over to the port for free.

They are a great option for your return transportation, too.

Also, if you have enough time on your day before the cruise, it's nice to have a car to go out for dinner or hit the beach (I recommend going south of the hotel zone to I Dream of Jeannie Lane, to a small park there that has free parking, restroom and, a much less crowded beach than the hotel area.)

We have rented car to drive to the port several times. It is a good deal based on the number of people you have in your party. 4 was cheeper than DCL bus. Just look at the location of the rental company's location in Port Canaveral and find one near the port. Also pay attention to their close times and make sure you have time to get to the port. I liked to drop the family off along with the luggage at the terminal and that makes it a lot easier to get on their shuttle bus...one person, no luggage!

This time we are using a limo service as there are 6 of us and we would need a van to fit the people and luggage. The price of the van was too high. The limo is still cheaper that the DCL bus.

Good luck, we are staying at the Country Inn also. If you need the car to get to the inn, check that the rental agency will shuttle you there.

thanks for the rental car info. Your code worked and I got a much better rate than what I had looked at earlier today. :cool1: Much appreciated!!!

Well, that was easy. Booked everything we wanted and it took less than 15 minutes. Only thing left to do is to count down the days! Awesome!

TimmyTown

I am so sad! I had to cancel this cruise. We couldn't make up the money that was stolen from us in time to pay the remainder of our balance. So instead of cruising this week, we are going to Europe and Disneyland Paris. Hope y'all have a great cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter