March 23, 2013 FANTASY - The Final Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Fantasy

Thank everybody for everything on fish finder. Sorry that we could not make it to all of the meeting.

Can't believe it's over!! It was better than I could have ever imagined!!

Thanks to everyone for all your tips and all the wonderful gifts, you are all soo clever!!

And thank you to Lisa for organizing it all !!

Another thank you for all the creative fish extender gifts and to Lisa for organizing.

I thought it was just me!!! :( I couldn't find Cabanas earlier and now the MDRs are missing.

I woke up Saturday night feeling like I was still at sea to my doglets scratching to go out. I was very confused. I do miss the four course Dinners and my room being cleaned daily and not by me.

We use Chrissy at Happily Ever After Travel, love her.

On another note... If someone lost a backpack on the MKE fast Park bus please reply to this message. I turned it in to a safe location & can share that information with you if you can describe its contents. My husband saw DH/man get off the bus and recognized him from the cruise - he left his backpack behind.

We just booked our next Disney Cruise for Valentine's Day 2014. We are going to sail on the newly, refurbished Disney Magic, the only one of Disney's ships we have not been on yet, for the 3-day from 2/14/14 - 2/17/14 and then spend a week at Walt Disney World. Anyone want to join us for the "Love in the Caribbean" Cruise?

-Andy, ToniAnn and Elizabeth Singer(3LVDisney)

We are booking the March 26, 2016 Eastern Caribbean Fantasy cruise. Any other past cruisers booking or considering?

Thanks again to the couple who gave out this roomy bag as a fish extender gift. It carried our gifts home 2 years ago, and it's going on cruise #2 to Alaska next week!

IMG_0983.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter