March 23, 2013 FANTASY - The Final Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Fantasy

I am a little confused. This is my first FE. Reading this post re: only 2 staterooms on the late list not included in the main. On the late group list there are 6 families which I being one of those, have prepared for. Should I have prepared for more or just the 6 families on the late comers list. Thank you. Oh, and to clarify the list is now closed and complete. Sorry if I am a little 'slow'z

Out of the six families listed on the late FE list, only two are not also on the main FE list. The person who asked is on the main list, so would only need to add two families to their list to include the late list. :) Yes, the lists are closed now so you can put your goodies together for the FE. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to let the new-latecomers know that if someone puts together a list or individually you want to post or PM me your room number that you want to do the new-late comers FE exchange, I am willing to join in (I am already part of the main and late FE groups and have extra supplies!).

Also, I hope our new-latecomers are planning to come to the first day meet & greet (3 pm by the Donald pool, I believe) to meet everyone and give the kids a chance to make some new friends. I don't do Facebook, so I am looking forward to seeing everyone for the first time!

Is it just me, is there something going on with the boards, or did no one write anything the last 4 messages posted last night after 7:00 PM? I want to make sure I am not missing something that could be important.

Hello, all!

How excited we are to be going on a Disney Cruise! Our family (me-29, DW-29, DS-2) are transplants from NW Pennsylvania to NE Florida and we've caught the Disney bug! Last year, we became passholders and have enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of WDW! We renew our passes in April of this year for another year of Disney magic!

On a whim, we booked reservations for this upcoming cruise! We booked 39 days before sailing. The reservation kept disappearing from the website, and finally, we snagged it!

In the past few weeks, I've learned so much about topics I never imagined before: Fish Extenders (how I do wish we would have booked earlier to get on this list!), magnetic paper (never knew this existed, and I teach at an elementary school!), the absolute need for an embroidered pillowcase, the list goes on!

In any case, we are in room #6052. We are looking forward to meeting you all!

Hello, all!

How excited we are to be going on a Disney Cruise! Our family (me-29, DW-29, DS-2) are transplants from NW Pennsylvania to NE Florida and we've caught the Disney bug! Last year, we became passholders and have enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of WDW! We renew our passes in April of this year for another year of Disney magic!

On a whim, we booked reservations for this upcoming cruise! We booked 39 days before sailing. The reservation kept disappearing from the website, and finally, we snagged it!

In the past few weeks, I've learned so much about topics I never imagined before: Fish Extenders (how I do wish we would have booked earlier to get on this list!), magnetic paper (never knew this existed, and I teach at an elementary school!), the absolute need for an embroidered pillowcase, the list goes on!

Congratulations on snagging a room and welcome to the group. :grouphug:
I started with Disneyland as a kid, tried and love WDW as an adult, got the Disney cruise bug in 2007 and am now branching out with Adventures by Disney this summer so I know exactly how you feel. :goodvibes

Hello, all!

Welcome Aboard!!! You have company ... I am a Florida Resident, WDW Passholder, and a late comer as well, booking at 74 days out. Looking forward to meeting you :wave2: Only 24 days!

Is it just me, is there something going on with the boards, or did no one write anything the last 4 messages posted last night after 7:00 PM? I want to make sure I am not missing something that could be important.

It was just a little confusion that was cleared up and we all deleted the posts to move forward for the good of the group. :)

:welcome: to all the newcomers. Be sure to check out the first post for the DIS meet the first afternoon and the stateroom tour.

Im going to post this on the main board as well...but a quick question to my fellow group::confused: if anyone knows the answer: if you pre-buy a day pass to the Rainforest- is it good for only 1 use during the day you use it? Or can you go back in a few times during that same day?

I would think that it's good for the entire day since it's not a one trip pass. ???

Jacob's Mom said:
Im going to post this on the main board as well...but a quick question to my fellow group::confused: if anyone knows the answer: if you pre-buy a day pass to the Rainforest- is it good for only 1 use during the day you use it? Or can you go back in a few times during that same day?

The pass is good for the entire day...you can come and go as often as you like within that day. I bought 2 day passes ... 'cause I sooooo need it :). Now I am praying DS loves the Edge, so that I have time to enjoy the Rainforest :)

thanks for the reply, Katie. Maybe our boys will pair up. My son will be 12 in May. He is in 6th grade. He is looking forward to the club. Not sure where he will spend more time as he can go to either age group based on his age. He is a pretty tall kid- so he looks older.

Welcome Itssofluffy, it's out first cruise as well and this board has been a huge help!! I also have a D8!!

What has been most helpful is things to pack, over the door shoe organizer for sunscreen, hair products etc, flashlight for stateroom, and a power strip .

Only 4 more weeks!!! :banana:

Itssofluffy and Lupitail, I also have a DD8 and and it's our first cruise also. Lupitail, we live in the Western Burbs of Chicago as well! :thumbsup2

WEEKLY REMINDER OF OUR DISNEY FANTASY CABIN TOUR ON SUNDAY MARCH 24TH 2013:
See earlier post on #594 for information on the tour
Sign up will be closed on March 14th and Final details will be sent out in 2 weeks to all participants.
Meanwhile VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED FOR OUR DISNEY FANTASY CABIN TOUR CAT T, 9 10 AND 4E

Don't forget, if you want to participate to show your cabin or just tour or both, please PM me or post a message on the board.

the cabin tourists are

Gomagic
Snap63
Castle4us
LV DisneyFan (atic)
Dream 2011
Munkamamacallie
hbg4
DisneyFans222
JacksGirlz
catintjer72
Willyguy
Fadog
lbgraves
abajoreck

categories so far confirmed for the tour are:

V- gomagic -concierge deluxe family oceanview w/ plexiglass verandah, a queen-size bed with underneath storage, convertible double sofa bed, wall pull-down upper berth bed, split bath, round tub and a private balcony. Decor is in a luxurious style.

4B- snap63 -midship Deluxe Family Oceanview w/plexiglass Verandah, queen sized bed,single convertible sofa, split bath w/round tub

5B- Castle4us - midship Deluxe Oceanview w/plexiglass Verandah, split bath w/regular tub

5E- LV Disney Fan(atic) - completely aft Deluxe Oceanview with extra deep large whitewall Verandah

6A- Dream 2011 - Aft Connecting Deluxe Oceanview with large whitewall Verandah, Queen-size bed, single convertible sofa, upper berth pull-down bed (if sleeping 4), split bath with tub and shower

7A - Munkamamacallie- Deluxe ocean view w/ navigator verandah, Queen-size bed, single convertible sofa, upper berth pull-down bed if sleeping 4, split bath with tub and shower.

8A - hbg4 - features a mini-suite with partial divider wall, queen-size bed , convertible sofa bed, and two 5 ft diameter portholes with built-in seating and 2 TVs!

8D - DisneyFans222 -Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with a queen size bed, single convertible sofa, and wall pull-down bed or upper berth pull-down bed, split bathroom, w/round tub with shower. A 5-foot diameter porthole window allows for ocean viewing on the built-in seating

11c - JacksGirlz - Standard Inside Stateroom w/Virtual Porthole and one (non-split) bathroom w/regular tub

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter