March 23, 2013 FANTASY - The Final Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by lbgraves, Oct 19, 2011.

1. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Not yet.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tiggernpooh

tiggernpooh Walt is my hero

Thanks. One more FE question - how do we deliver gifts to the concierge rooms?

4. lbgraves

The same way you do for all the other rooms. No gates on the Fantasy. :)

5. Wilhelmis4

Wilhelmis4 Earning My Ears

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cool1: :cool1: :cool1: ::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I am so ready, I just wish the packing fairy would make a quick visit to my home and do all that for me. :laundy:

But once I get it all done,

party:
    :beach:

6. LV Disney Fan(atic)

LV Disney Fan(atic) DIS Veteran

Please tell the packing fairy to stop by my house too! :tink:

I have most everything laid out and ready, just need to figure out how to make it all fit... Could use a little pixie dust for that :goodvibes

7. hbg4

hbg4 Ask me where I'm going on my next vacation ? Disne

FANTASY CABIN TOUR CLOSED.

Everyone on this list below should have been sent a PM with the tour details.
    If I've accidentally missed you out , please let me know.

Gomagic
    Snap63
    Castle4us
    LV DisneyFan (atic)
    Dream 2011
    Munkamamacallie
    hbg4
    DisneyFans222
    JacksGirlz
    DetailGal
    Willyguy
    Fadog
    lbgraves
    abajoreck
    Theboysmommy
    lupitail
    anjuan

See you all real soon
    Brenda :cool1:

8. catintjer72

catintjer72 Earning My Ears

I agree I need the packing and finish fish extenders fairy, too. Maybe a cleaning fairy as well. I am starting to stress about getting everything done, and not forgetting anything important. ;)

9. DetailGal

DetailGal WDW 7x, Disneyland 1x, DCL Cruiser 2x

update
    the cabin tourists are

Gomagic
    Snap63
    Castle4us
    LV DisneyFan (atic)
    Dream 2011
    Munkamamacallie
    hbg4
    DisneyFans222
    JacksGirlz
    catintjer72
    Willyguy
    Fadog
    lbgraves

categories so far confirmed for the tour are:

V- gomagic -concierge deluxe family oceanview w/ plexiglass verandah, a queen-size bed with underneath storage, convertible double sofa bed, wall pull-down upper berth bed, split bath, round tub and a private balcony. Decor is in a luxurious style.

4B- snap63 -midship Deluxe Family Oceanview w/plexiglass Verandah, queen sized bed,single convertible sofa, split bath w/round tub

5B- Castle4us - midship Deluxe Oceanview w/plexiglass Verandah, split bath w/regular tub

5E- LV Disney Fan(atic) - completely aft Deluxe Oceanview with extra deep large whitewall Verandah

6A- Dream 2011 - Aft Connecting Deluxe Oceanview with large whitewall Verandah, Queen-size bed, single convertible sofa, upper berth pull-down bed (if sleeping 4), split bath with tub and shower

7A - Munkamamacallie- Deluxe ocean view w/ navigator verandah, Queen-size bed, single convertible sofa, upper berth pull-down bed if sleeping 4, split bath with tub and shower.

8A - hbg4 - features a mini-suite with partial divider wall, queen-size bed , convertible sofa bed, and two 5 ft diameter portholes with built-in seating and 2 TVs!

8D - DisneyFans222 -Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with a queen size bed, single convertible sofa, and wall pull-down bed or upper berth pull-down bed, split bathroom, w/round tub with shower. A 5-foot diameter porthole window allows for ocean viewing on the built-in seating

11c - JacksGirlz - Standard Inside Stateroom w/Virtual Porthole and one (non-split) bathroom w/regular tub

Brenda[/QUOTE]

Brenda, I didn't want to commit to this before I knew where I'd be that day. It's looking like we are going to be hanging at the pools that day with the kids. If I was able I'd love to try and hit your tour, as a guest. I'm guessing there are others who may be interested in joining last minute, if they are able... Is it possible for us to know where this tour will begin at 2:00 in case we are able to hop on over to that room so we can follow along with you all? Thanks much! Kara

10. Munkamamacallie

Munkamamacallie Mouseketeer

I don't mind the packing. I'm just so excited! I would like to put in my request for an UNPACKING fairy though! One week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. lauriegs

lauriegs proud AKV and BCV owner

OMG I still have so much to do! ugh!

question - where do we meet if by chance it's raining out at 3pm for the dismeet?

12. lbgraves

I would guess the same place since the outside area of the deck is covered. :)

13. lauriegs

lauriegs proud AKV and BCV owner

oh sure, there's that! LOL

14. lbgraves

It was posted before that it will start at the top deck with the highest category. :)

15. hbg4

hbg4 Ask me where I'm going on my next vacation ? Disne

Finished packing carry on, check in luggage last night. Roundtrip airfare is booked, kennel reservation in for the dogs, laundry done. Now just the final details, post office, charging kindle, ipod, camera and getting my taxes done by Thursday.
    Just hoping to get out of work on time on Friday morning to catch my cab to the airport.
    Kara I sent you a PM.
    Brenda

16. JacksGirlz

JacksGirlz DIS Veteran

At this time tomorrow we'll be on our way to the airport and our flight to Orlando. The time has finally arrived!! :cool1:

17. LV Disney Fan(atic)

LV Disney Fan(atic) DIS Veteran

So hard to believe it's finally time! We booked so long ago and now just a few more days. :banana::banana::banana:

We head out Friday morning and I REALLY need to finish packing...... Have a safe trip!

18. CarrianneB

CarrianneB Mouseketeer

On my way to MCO- then we are off to Vero Beach Resort until the Cruise! Who Hoo!

19. Gulka68

Gulka68 Earning My Ears

Haven't posted in such a long time, can't believe the time has come! :cool1:

20. 3LVDisney

3LVDisney Disney Fanatic

Yes! "The time has come". Nice Alice and Wonderland reference.

21. Gulka68

Gulka68 Earning My Ears

Oh I didn't even notice!

This was such a wonderful cruise, we hope to be back soon. So sad that its over :(