March 2017 check in thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news! Just saw that the WOC Dessert Party is back on the dining reservation list for Mar 7.

Where are you seeing that at? We are coming in late March and have been keeping an eye out. On Disneyland.com it still doesn't go past February ? And in the app I can't find it It may just be me .

Where are you seeing that at? We are coming in late March and have been keeping an eye out. On Disneyland.com it still doesn't go past February ? And in the app I can't find it It may just be me .
On Disney's site sometimes it doesn't load to show March but last night it did for me. Still at beginning of March though & we'll be there late March

ETA now showing March 7 & 8

I posted on the February check in, but my trip crosses over into March, so I thought I'd post here too...

We will be going February 28th through March 2nd this year. It'll be my family and my sister's family, with the group consisting two moms, two dads, 5 year old boy, 8 year old girl, two 9 year old girls, 10 year old girl and 12 year old boy. We have reservations at our old stand-by, HOJO, but I'm thinking of switching to Desert Palms Hotel and Suites as they offer free breakfast and are a similar walking distance to the park. Can anyone give me an opinion on Desert Palms?

My kids are Disneyland veterans, they've been Annual Passholders for the majority of their lives. My husband and I have had Annual Passes off and on for the past 17 years (probably 10-12 of those years). My sister and her family come visit every year and we have been doing two days in the parks for the past few years. This will be our first time doing a three day trip.

We really like Desert Palms. It's a nice hotel, great breakfast. In fact, we're staying here for our February trip.

Here is the desert partying showing the 7th. Dining package still does not show available

Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 12.34.25 PM.png

Here is the desert partying showing the 7th. Dining package still does not show available

View attachment 213795
I can get times for dining package for both 7th and 8th March just now and dessert party is over it's "error" and I can actually book that, is just a few days early for me.

i just don't know which way to go - Dessert party or dining reservation, we arrive in Disneyland on the 9/3, with other commitments - a couple of full day tours and Ice Hockey games, we only have 4 nights to catch WOC.

Decisions decisions decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter