• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2016 PTR - How do we keep this a secret? -Uptd The Surprise!!! Pg 8

:rotfl2: I'm trying not to flat out lie. In fact when we do the reveal we will even add in that it is part of their birthday gifts. :laughing: So they know that is what I was hiding.
I guess its a good thing that Little MIss is still young. LOL. I'll gloss over that part.

Wow! So close! Have you gotten your birthday wish of going to two parks yet?
ugh.... about that.... I'll be posting an update soon about that. :worried::upsidedow

Our Magical Express tags came in the mail on Friday. I know it's Wednesday, but this weekend was hellish at work. I was the only Lead there so I had to run the whole floor (over 30 people) on my own.... in a production environment for 10+ hours each day. lol

The best part of the Magical Express tags coming is that Eric got the mail!!! The kids would have had no doubt there was a trip if they saw that envelope. It has Magical Express all over it. :rotfl: He said his hands were full and he checked the mailbox before the kids because he knew something may be coming from Disney. There was a box in there and he put the envelope under the box (which was from my travel agent :goodvibes ) and he managed to get it into the house without the kids realizing.

He told me when he saw it he was like: Whoa!!
The kids: What?!?
He of course hid it with: I almost slipped. :scared:

Of course my oldest DD19 who knows about the trip was not convinced and he flashed the envelope to her once they were in the house and she did an internal happy dance I'm sure. :laughing:

The box from my Travel agent contained a 25.00 Disney Gift card and two packs of those Magic band things... I'll have to take a picture. It is the villains. I love Hook so... that works. :thumbsup2 It was very unexpected. I transferred my trip to her to help her out, because it does not cost anything and she gets some money for having our trip booked. I recommend helping out some travel agents by doing this. You can still plan as much as you want of your trip. I still did my ADRs and FP's. She was willing but I like to do it. :rotfl:

Oh, on another non magical note our Magic Bands were returned to sender and not delivered. :eek: I quickly got onto my facebook messenger with my lovely Travel agent and I was very thankful that she knew what to do. Because that had never happened before. I was really tired from my very long day and she explained what to do and I was like okay, I'll call on Tuesday... not realizing that she told me that the line was open until 9pm M-F and it was only 8pm... She offered to take care of it and I let her. Within 20 minutes she told me that they were going to reship them out to me (to my address, not Nanna's). They shipped yesterday and should arrive by Thursday. If they are not out for delivery on Thursday then Eric will need to watch the mail and not let them get it on Friday.

We are almost there! 19 days 21 hours! I only have 10.5 more days of work between now and then. :jumping1: Although this is the point where I feel like the trip is coming too fast... which means it will be over too fast. :lmao: And I need to start to really pack.

Oh and I did more shopping yesterday! I bought the girls some shorts. They tried them on and I'm keeping them in my room for 'Summer time'. It is normal, so they do not think anything of it. :thumbsup2

I guess its a good thing that Little MIss is still young. LOL. I'll gloss over that part.
LOL Yeah when they are little they really don't realize. But at the age of my girls... Uh... yeah... they will forever hold against me any 'lie' I tell even if it is for a surprise. The joy of teenage (or almost) girls. :rotfl:

ugh.... about that.... I'll be posting an update soon about that. :worried::upsidedow
Oh no!! I don't like the sad face!!

LOL Yeah when they are little they really don't realize. But at the age of my girls... Uh... yeah... they will forever hold against me any 'lie' I tell even if it is for a surprise. The joy of teenage (or almost) girls. :rotfl:
yeah not so looking forward to that age and stage.

Oh no!! I don't like the sad face!!
More of a kinda bummed face than full out sad. There is good news too. update added.

Our magic bands arrived last night! The best part was the fact that they did not come in a box that said it was from Disney Destinations or whatever it normally says. It was from some random Florida address. There was no indication it was from Disney. :banana:

Which was REALLY good, because my DD11 was like oh let me see.... And I was able to hand it over like no big deal. :rotfl: Then of course my DD12 was like, what is it? Can I open it?

Uh no! :laughing:

Me: "It's just bras." Like that would work again. :rotfl2:
DH: "Some panties too right?" :rotfl:
DD11: "Oh, Eeeeewwwwww."
DD12: (not buying it) "I want to see them, are they pretty?" :teeth:
DD11: "Why would you want to see that?"
DH: "I do." :laughing:
DD11: "Gross, I am in the room!" :crazy2:
DD12: "It isn't bras or panties." :magnify: :teacher:
DD11: "Don't say those words!" (The last conversation we had about Bras we were out to eat... and she looked like this:
tumblr_inline_mhqn2yehvV1qz4rgp.gif
So we do tease her about it.)
DD12: "Why it's just BRAS and PANTIES!!" :lmao: (She likes to push her sisters buttons...)
DD11: "Ugh! What is wrong with you people?"
Me: "We are your people." :goodvibes
DD11: "Ugh!" (promptly leaving the room... Yay! One down!)
DD12: "So can I open it?"
Me: "Uh, no."
DD12: "It's a surprise isn't it!"
DH: "I know what it is and it is not a surprise." ::yes::
DD12: "Then I can open it."
Me: "Uh, no..." (While taking it out of the room and putting it safely in my room.)
DD12: "I think you should let me open it." (She is persistent...)
Me: "I think your guinea pigs are hungry." :rolleyes1

DD12 knows something is up. :rotfl2: Not quite what, but I'm sure she is putting it together. Thank goodness the Magicband were the last of what was coming in the mail. :woohoo: Maybe the next 18 days will make her forget about her suspicions.

Earlier on the drive home from school we were talking about Mission Space. I've never been on it... so it went kind of like this:

Me: "Next time we go to Disney."
DD11: "Yeah?"
Me: "You know next year."
DD11: "Phew, for a minute there I thought it was already 2017." :rolleyes2
Me: (You don't fool me... I know you know... :lmao:) "Right. Anyways, I think I want to ride the mild side. Did you guys ride with Dad when he went on one of our trips?"
DD12: "Uh, no. I played in the play area."
DD11: "Is that the one in the Golf ball?"
Me: "Really?" :laughing:
DD11: "Oh that is the one with the planets outside."
Me: "Yeah, it has a easy side and a 'hard' side. The hard side almost made your dad puke. So I want to do the easy side."
DD11: "OH!! I want to do the hard side!!!!" :hyper:
Me: "Well you can do that with dad again." :rotfl:
DD12: "I don't know if I want to do it."
Me: "We have plenty of time to think about it." :laughing:

I'm so thankful talking about Disney is a normal part of our daily life or they would have known way before now. I'm surprised I have been able to keep it a secret so far. I know they both have an idea, but as DH says, it is just an idea and they do not know anything for 'real'. My DS 9 is clueless though. He has no idea.

HELP!!!

The activities for while we are away are starting to come in. :coffee: I did not plan for excuses for them not doing them before now... Our DD12 has a field trip for the day after we leave to go see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra. (She did go on this same field trip last year) I don't know how I can say no when she knows that it isn't something that I would say no to... It is only 6.00 to go on it so I can't say I don't have the money because she has the money on her band account with the school. It is due the Monday (1 week) before we tell them about the trip. Argh! I don't know what to tell her. Eric was no help, he just laughed.

Then our DD11 has been invited by her best friend to her little brothers birthday party the Saturday that we are gone. The invitation just came in the mail today. Since that is a weekend that Eric is off it is also not something that we would say she couldn't do. And if he were to be working then she would probably just ask to stay the night at her friends the night before or something. I don't want to say that she can go and then have her not show up, because that is wrong for the parents planning the party. I don't know what to do... Maybe for that one I can just 'put off' RSVPing and then when we go she will know why I didn't call ahead of time.

What would you do? This surprise stuff is hard. :rotfl2:

Just wanted to say that we are going the exact same dates lol. We are also from The Mitten, but are flying out of Flint. I only have 2 (much younger) kiddos, but my oldest is an Emma . Best of luck with the surprise! Your plans sound great so far.

Just wanted to say that we are going the exact same dates lol. We are also from The Mitten, but are flying out of Flint. I only have 2 (much younger) kiddos, but my oldest is an Emma . Best of luck with the surprise! Your plans sound great so far.
Oh yay (the dates are good ones)!! Emma is a great name! I actually named my Emma, Emily but we call her Emma, I should have just named her Emma but when she was born I was under the impression that Emma was a nickname not a 'real' name... :lmao: How old are your kids? We started taking ours when they were younger. Fun times. But I have to say we do not miss the stroller.

Are you doing a park the first day? What time does your flight get in? I've been so excited that we are getting there earlier than had been planned. Can't wait for the warm weather. Even though it hasn't been a horrible winter here.

And thank you! I hope the surprise goes well. :D

Oh yay (the dates are good ones)!! Emma is a great name! I actually named my Emma, Emily but we call her Emma, I should have just named her Emma but when she was born I was under the impression that Emma was a nickname not a 'real' name... :lmao: How old are your kids? We started taking ours when they were younger. Fun times. But I have to say we do not miss the stroller.

Are you doing a park the first day? What time does your flight get in? I've been so excited that we are getting there earlier than had been planned. Can't wait for the warm weather. Even though it hasn't been a horrible winter here.

And thank you! I hope the surprise goes well. :D

Emma is 3.5 and this will be her second trip to Disney. She is all about the princesses. Our little one is Parker. He is 7 months. It will be a very different trip with a baby. We are renting a double stroller because we only have a single at home. Not really looking forward to storing that in a Little Mermaid room lol. That was something else we have in common! AoA! I am actually starting to get very nervous about not having enough space.

I think we would have been in the airport at the same time if you had kept your origional flight. We will grab some Chik-fil-a before we hit the magical express. No park that day for us. And I have 2 resort/rest days built into our schedule.

Emma is 3.5 and this will be her second trip to Disney. She is all about the princesses. Our little one is Parker. He is 7 months. It will be a very different trip with a baby. We are renting a double stroller because we only have a single at home. Not really looking forward to storing that in a Little Mermaid room lol. That was something else we have in common! AoA! I am actually starting to get very nervous about not having enough space.

I think we would have been in the airport at the same time if you had kept your origional flight. We will grab some Chik-fil-a before we hit the magical express. No park that day for us. And I have 2 resort/rest days built into our schedule.

There should be enough room for the stroller. Even if you have to move over the little table a little bit. At least I would think there would be. But I only have All Star Music to compare it too.

Rest days... we have never done a rest day. During our earlier trips I 'tried' to build one in, but we always end up in a park, so I don't plan them anymore. But they are needed especially with little ones. 3.5 is probably the best age for the princesses. I'm sad we missed that time frame with my girls. They were 4/5 and 5/6 on our first trip. But they still adored the princesses. My DD12 still adores all the characters and wants to meet them all every trip.

There should be enough room for the stroller. Even if you have to move over the little table a little bit. At least I would think there would be. But I only have All Star Music to compare it too.

Rest days... we have never done a rest day. During our earlier trips I 'tried' to build one in, but we always end up in a park, so I don't plan them anymore. But they are needed especially with little ones. 3.5 is probably the best age for the princesses. I'm sad we missed that time frame with my girls. They were 4/5 and 5/6 on our first trip. But they still adored the princesses. My DD12 still adores all the characters and wants to meet them all every trip.

We stayed in a LM room last year and it was great for 3 of us. This whole adding a baby thing is stressing me out haha.

We got 5 day park hopper tickets, so we can't do a park every day even if we wanted to. I am a park person, though. I am not one to sit by a pool when there are rides to be on, but my girl has already been telling me that she wants to play in the pool even though she can't swim lol.

We have fastpasses for all of the big princesses and a lunch reservation at the castle. I am so excited to see her with them this year. I am hoping she interacts and talks to them more than last year. My poor boy is just along for the very girly ride.

I feel like I am missing something big planning wise. My plan is not nearly as detailed as yours! I'm sure it will be fine, I just don't want to waste time deciding what to do next.

We stayed in a LM room last year and it was great for 3 of us. This whole adding a baby thing is stressing me out haha.
I can imagine!! I have never been with such a young baby before. Although with the baby care centers in each park I think that would be nice. Someday I'll be with little babies. When my DD11 grows up she wants a million kids. :rotfl:

We got 5 day park hopper tickets, so we can't do a park every day even if we wanted to. I am a park person, though. I am not one to sit by a pool when there are rides to be on, but my girl has already been telling me that she wants to play in the pool even though she can't swim lol.
My kids always want to play in the pool. I am stressing about not having enough resort pool time... especially since adding on the water parks and more. :scared1:

We have fastpasses for all of the big princesses and a lunch reservation at the castle. I am so excited to see her with them this year. I am hoping she interacts and talks to them more than last year. My poor boy is just along for the very girly ride.
How fun!! We've never eaten in the castle. My Emma (DD12) really wants to eat in the castle. But they will not eat the majority of the things they serve, so we will have to wait until they are less picky. (Although Emma is not that picky it is the other kids.)

I feel like I am missing something big planning wise. My plan is not nearly as detailed as yours! I'm sure it will be fine, I just don't want to waste time deciding what to do next.
:laughing: Uh, if I told you half the plan goes out the window as soon as we land would you believe me? I LOVE to plan... however... sometimes the plan is just a dream and we do what we want. :rotfl: I have found out that my family loves for me to plan, but if I over plan then they hate it. We normally do the parks in the same order each trip because we always go Tuesday-Tuesday or Tuesday-Wednesday and it is the way the crowds flow. But... bus Roulette is a real thing. If we get out to the bus stop and the park we are headed to has a huge line... that is not the park we go to. And our plans (Fast passes) change on the bus. It is actually fun. But with that way of doing things sometimes we end up only doing one park once and another almost every day.

I actually want to take notes and do a trip report when I get back to see how far off of plan we went. I think it would be interesting.

I've started packing today. I have Emma's DD12 bag packed. I added in our bathroom box. That I put our medication (Advil, Tums...ect.) toothbrushes (new ones because we toss them at the end of the trip), first aid stuff, and some other little things. All of her clothes fit and the box. And it isn't that heavy. I will just need to get some PJs, socks, and underwear and she will be done. Kelsey DD11 has a total of 6 outfits, so I need to get 3 more outfits together as well as the PJs, socks, and underwear. They typically do not wear tennis shoes when we are there, so I could probably just get one pack of socks for them both to share. It would be enough. Xander DS9 only has 5 outfits together so far, so I need to get him 4 more outfits. I think I am going to buy him a few of the star wars shirts and maybe a orange shirt with black shorts for a small nod to Tigger while the girls are dressed up in their Disney bounding as Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore. :laughing: Maybe I will just go up to his room and find his Disney shirts from last year. It would save some money. :lmao:

Brittany DD19 will be packing her own suitcase. I have three of her outfits in my room and I bought her 3 or 4 pairs of shorts already. She will probably pack the night of... she is my procrastinator. For instance, she comes home every weekend, Thursday night to Sunday night... she decided to start her laundry yesterday 3 hours before needing to be back at school. And the washing machine had some 'issues' running correctly (I think she may have stuffed it too much), so she was late getting back for school. This is not the first time that she has started her laundry so late... So with that in mind I've been reminding her to pack for the last month. She did bring home her suitcase two weeks ago, so there is that. ::yes::

My bag is packed. I've also put all the room snacks in my bag. I have a larger bag so it works out. And we will have some room in my bag for stuff coming home with us. :goodvibes

Eric's bag is not packed. I have his sandals, swim suit, and PJ pants... he is going to need to do the rest. He will probably also be throwing things in his bag the night of. I wonder where our daughter gets it from? :scratchin

14 days from today we will be telling the kids. We've decided not to tell them the resort! They will find out the resort when we get to Magical Express. :jumping1: It will drive them crazy!! Because I'm sure that is going to be one of the first questions. Still not exactly sure how the surprise is going to go... it has become a surprise for me too. Guess that is what happens when Nanna the surprise maker gets involved. :confused3:rotfl: I know the ideas she has thought of, just not which one she is going to do.... how did this happen? At least we have it planned out when I will start recording. :rotfl2:

Oh and we figured out how to explain why Emma will not be going on the field trip with school... It is a half day for them (if they were there) and in the past we have gone to the zoo on half days, because I work on the weekends it is really the only time that we have to spend as a family doing stuff. So we told her that we were thinking of going to the zoo that day. (I did not mention that the zoo may be Animal Kingdom.) She told me that was fine, she would be having fun at either place. :goodvibes She doesn't even know the half of it! :hyper:

As for Kelsey, the Birthday party for her friends little brother hasn't come back up... but that could be because she spent the entire weekend with said friend and was not home. That one may be harder to deal with. I will probably just direct her to Dad... ;) ::yes:: You know, since I work weekends.

Anyways 15 days from right now we will be just taking off and starting our vacation!

I've started packing today.
Yeah as you'll see in the picture on my TR I've got stuff laid out but that's about as far as I have gotten. Its on my todo list to start packing. But that also means digging through some of the stuff from the move to do it! :crazy2: :rolleyes2:rotfl: At least the only thing left to get clothing wise is DHs dress pants

I think I am going to buy him a few of the star wars shirts and maybe a orange shirt with black shorts for a small nod to Tigger while the girls are dressed up in their Disney bounding as Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore. :laughing:
Love the Tigger Dis bounding idea! :thumbsup2

Maybe I will just go up to his room and find his Disney shirts from last year. It would save some money. :lmao:
:thumbsup2 DOn't get caught! Or at least have an excuse at the ready if you do!

She did bring home her suitcase two weeks ago, so there is that. ::yes::
Hey! Progress!!!:rotfl:

He will probably also be throwing things in his bag the night of. I wonder where our daughter gets it from? :scratchin
:rotfl:

14 days from today we will be telling the kids.
:jumping1:

We've decided not to tell them the resort! They will find out the resort when we get to Magical Express. :jumping1: It will drive them crazy!!
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: Love the double surprise. Of course they may just drive YOU crazy first! :rotfl::rotfl2:

Still not exactly sure how the surprise is going to go... it has become a surprise for me too. Guess that is what happens when Nanna the surprise maker gets involved. :confused3:rotfl:
:rotfl:

I know the ideas she has thought of, just not which one she is going to do.... how did this happen? At least we have it planned out when I will start recording. :rotfl2:
Well that's the important part right? :thumbsup2

It is a half day for them (if they were there) and in the past we have gone to the zoo on half days, because I work on the weekends it is really the only time that we have to spend as a family doing stuff. So we told her that we were thinking of going to the zoo that day. (I did not mention that the zoo may be Animal Kingdom.)
:rotfl::rotfl2::thumbsup2

She told me that was fine, she would be having fun at either place. :goodvibes She doesn't even know the half of it! :hyper:
:hyper:party::rotfl:

That one may be harder to deal with. I will probably just direct her to Dad... ;) ::yes:: You know, since I work weekends.
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::thumbsup2 In all fairness if you are trying to avoid suspicion your DH should be the one to tell her no if he's the one that would be approving things anyways.

Anyways 15 days from right now we will be just taking off and starting our vacation!

Yeah as you'll see in the picture on my TR I've got stuff laid out but that's about as far as I have gotten. Its on my todo list to start packing. But that also means digging through some of the stuff from the move to do it! :crazy2: :rolleyes2:rotfl: At least the only thing left to get clothing wise is DHs dress pants

Prior to today I had a pile of suitcases and a pile of clothes in my room. So I feel accomplished getting everything into suitcases even if I have more work to do.
Love the Tigger Dis bounding idea! :thumbsup2

I thought it was a good idea. I have my Pooh shirt too, so we will have the same theme... well except for DH, but maybe he can wear a brown shirt and say he is bounding as Owl.

:thumbsup2 DOn't get caught! Or at least have an excuse at the ready if you do!

He wouldn't think anything of me being in his room... now me leaving his room with an armful of his shirts would probably be a different story. :lmao:

Love the double surprise. Of course they may just drive YOU crazy first! :rotfl::rotfl2:
They probably will... :rotfl: I am not sure I will be able to keep it in. :bitelip: :hyper:

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::thumbsup2 In all fairness if you are trying to avoid suspicion your DH should be the one to tell her no if he's the one that would be approving things anyways.
:thumbsup2 Good point! I will let him handle that one. :lmao:

thought it was a good idea. I have my Pooh shirt too, so we will have the same theme... well except for DH, but maybe he can wear a brown shirt and say he is bounding as Owl.
Your DH could always Dis bound as Christopher Robin.

He wouldn't think anything of me being in his room... now me leaving his room with an armful of his shirts would probably be a different story. :lmao:
I can just see you trying to explain to your DD's why you have an armful of DS's disney shirts. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: "Well you see the thing is....."

Your DH could always Dis bound as Christopher Robin.

:scratchin That may work. I will have to see if he has a yellow shirt.

I can just see you trying to explain to your DD's why you have an armful of DS's disney shirts. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: "Well you see the thing is....."

:lmao::rotfl: Uh... I don't even know what I'd say. :eek: And my DD11 is ALWAYS in her room so she would definitely notice. :laughing: And I'm sure she would run to tell DD12 what she saw and I'd never hear the end of it. :rotfl2:

The Disney nightmares are starting... Only they are different this time. I keep dreaming that I ruin the surprise before the surprise by just casually mentioning something about our trip. :scared1: In fact due to the dream I asked my hubby this morning if I had talked about Disney at all in front of the kids last night. He said I did not... which I think either me being sick is having an effect on me or he just doesn't listen when I talk. :laughing:

Which brings me to my next issue... My hubby is sick as well. He has the starting of pneumonia and was prescribed antibiotics yesterday. I go on Wednesday for my inhaler medication but I may mention that to the Doctor. I had walking pneumonia last winter and almost ended up in the hospital because of it.

Which is where his brother is with pneumonia as of yesterday. :eek: His brother has oxygen level issues which is why he has to be in the hospital. I hope he gets better soon. :sick: He is also our animal caretaker while we are away (minus our dogs). I think he will be out soon though, it seemed more routine because of his COPD than for the pneumonia being horrible. Not to say pneumonia isn't horrible...

But if he is in the hospital then Nanna will be taking care of the animals... which is funny because she hates snakes and we have over 50 of them right now and on top of that DH's breeders are going to lay their eggs at anytime now. If it happens while we are away Nanna would have to pick the snake up (that is huge and wrapped around said eggs) and take the eggs out of the cage and put them in the incubator. :scared1: :laughing::rotfl::rotfl2: I'm thinking that she would have to love her son VERY much to do that. He asked his brother because, his brother is NOT afraid of the snakes at all and would have no issue doing it. I have to say if I was in Nanna's shoes and it was my DS that needed my assistance... I am not sure I could do it... :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

I'm thinking we are going to need to plan our vacations around the laying of his snakes eggs from now on. We were talking about going in the summer in 2017. That would be after the snakes are hatched and everything, so it would work out better all around. ::yes:: But that is a different PTR for after I maybe do a TR.

For those of you that do TRs, are they much different than doing a PTR? Because this is the first time that I will have started and completed a PTR (I only tried once before) but I think that a TR would help pass the time until I could start a PTR. :goodvibes

TWO WEEKS from RIGHT NOW we will be at the Airport getting ready for our flight!!!!! :dancer:

I've been hiding my excitement for the trip behind my 'excitement' for Once Upon a Time coming back the Sunday before we leave... It isn't strange at all, I have a love for that show. :laughing: My kids believe my excitement for it. The hard part will be after it airs.. I told DH yesterday that he was taking the kids to school the Monday morning after and that I would just have to avoid the kids until dinner. :hyper::rotfl::lmao: I even said I would go get our DD19 from school and meet them at the restaurant.

I keep dreaming that I ruin the surprise before the surprise by just casually mentioning something about our trip. :scared1:
Oh gosh I've nearly done this a few times now.

Which brings me to my next issue... My hubby is sick as well. He has the starting of pneumonia and was prescribed antibiotics yesterday. I go on Wednesday for my inhaler medication but I may mention that to the Doctor. I had walking pneumonia last winter and almost ended up in the hospital because of it.
:earseek: Feel better all of you!!!

hich is funny because she hates snakes and we have over 50 of them right now
:earseek::crazy2:

If it happens while we are away Nanna would have to pick the snake up (that is huge and wrapped around said eggs) and take the eggs out of the cage and put them in the incubator. :scared1: :laughing::rotfl::rotfl2: I'm thinking that she would have to love her son VERY much to do that. He asked his brother because, his brother is NOT afraid of the snakes at all and would have no issue doing it. I have to say if I was in Nanna's shoes and it was my DS that needed my assistance... I am not sure I could do it... :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:
Nope nope nope nope nope. That would never happen! :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::crazy2::rotfl:

For those of you that do TRs, are they much different than doing a PTR? Because this is the first time that I will have started and completed a PTR (I only tried once before) but I think that a TR would help pass the time until I could start a PTR. :goodvibes
TRs are great they help keep the magic alive for longer. Take lots of pictures. Not only are they great to fill the tr with but they help remind you what happens next. Also if you get it written down as soon as you can once you get home and save it in a word doc it can also help. I really do hope you do a TR. It will be fun to hear about how things went on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter