• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2016 PTR - How do we keep this a secret? -Uptd The Surprise!!! Pg 8

Hey.. I've been back for a while and I still want to do a trip report. I've just had some complications with real life. Things are settling down now and I am working less and I think we have a handle on the things that were happening.. So I will be writing one. I just need my DH to help me download the pictures, it's not working on my laptop for some reason.

But we had a great time. I mean it's Disney of course we did. There were some things that were less than magical, but I will share all that in my report! I'll add a link in here when I start it.

Can't wait to hear about your trip.
One of my girls figured out we were going to disneyland because we had it on the joint calendar including our breakfast at goofy's kitchen. It was funny that my other dd didn't believe it at first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter