• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2014 Discounts

Also got the discount applied. We booked through DU and I got an email this morning with the new rate! Highly recommend them. It's nice to get the discount and not have to deal with the long waits on the phone or the insanely crash-prone Disney web site.

YES! Ours made all of our ADRs as well. Wouldn't do it any other way!

I got the S/P/D deal the other day for Disney Visa card holders and then yesterday I got a PIN for Free Dining!!!!!!!! Just letting others know that they are indeed going out. We are staying at POFQ and it was not blacked out like in the past!

Here is what the PIN said:

FREE Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted
4-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and Theme Park ticket package at select Moderate, Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels.
For arrivals most nights 1/3–3/5/14.

Was able to apply SPD discount this morning and saved about $600 :woohoo:. So thankful and so looking forward to our March trip....145 more days to go.....:love:

Was all excited at seeing that new discounts had been released which included March. Unfortunately, it cuts off before we travel and our dates are not flexible. Does anyone have a clue when they will release next set of discounts? I know there is no guarantee our dates (March 9-15) will be included but just trying to figure out when I should start another watchfest :confused3

Was all excited at seeing that new discounts had been released which included March. Unfortunately, it cuts off before we travel and our dates are not flexible. Does anyone have a clue when they will release next set of discounts? I know there is no guarantee our dates (March 9-15) will be included but just trying to figure out when I should start another watchfest :confused3

Those dates are the same dates as the majority of Spring break for Texas so its possible thats why the cut off

Have you called and ask for room only? Reduced 09/06-09/13. Discount vary from 35%-5%.

We also booked with DU and they gave me the prices for both RO and SPD and for us it's more beneficial for RO saving us nearly $300 at POP :)

So happy that the RO discounts came out with no minimum stay. Just what I hoped for! Booked 2 nights at POR for our pre-cruise stay in March. Can't wait!

shanlynn1012 said:
Is there an additional discount if i get a Disney Visa? Just saw this wondering~~ Thanks

Not on a room or package. There is a modest discount at some table service restaurants if you are paying oop for dining.

Any idea how a 25% room only discount could only save me $63.31 for 5 nights? (at the end of March) I can't figure that one out?

We were able to get a free dining pin for our March trip. My hubby had originally booked a trip as a surprise Christmas gift for March 10-19, but since we don't have dates we are tied to, I moved it up a week to take advantage of lower crowds and free dining! Saved me $50 and got free food.

Hi everyone -- I am trying to plan a vacation for my girlfriend and I from March 2nd through 6th at one of the resorts in Florida. What's the best way for me to get a good deal? Are the discounts that come out tomorrow probably going to be the last ones that release before March? Unfortunately I don't have a Disney Visa. Thanks!

Hi everyone -- I am trying to plan a vacation for my girlfriend and I from March 2nd through 6th at one of the resorts in Florida. What's the best way for me to get a good deal? Are the discounts that come out tomorrow probably going to be the last ones that release before March? Unfortunately I don't have a Disney Visa. Thanks!

Welcome to the Dis I do believe there is a Play Stay Dine offer out for early March !! Not sure if includes your dates , but check it out !! I think it is on the Disney sight and says special offers gonna go find it and give you a link!!

ah, that's too bad! Thanks for the help though, and thanks for welcoming me to the board. I'm gonna keep checking back and hope that something comes out soon! :)

The current Disney Visa offer is supposed to be available to the general public tomorrow, January 6th:

Disney Visa Spring Room-Only Offer

With this offer for Disney Visa cardholders, get a room-only discount of up to 30% off the rack rate at select Disney resorts* for stays 2/24/14 – 3/5/14, 3/14/14 – 4/12/14 and 4/20/14 – 6/15/14. Upgrade from a room-only reservation to any Magic Your Way Package with at least 4 days of tickets and get one day of the same exact ticket for FREE.

Value Resorts – get up to 20% off, with the following exceptions:

All-Star Movies Resort – get up to 5% off
Art of Animation Family Suites – get up to 15% off

Moderate Resorts – get up to 25% off, with the following exceptions:

Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter – get up to 5% off

Deluxe Resorts – get up to 30% off, with the following exceptions:

Deluxe Suites – get up to 5% off
Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level – get up to 20% off
Animal Kingdom Lodge Savanna View – get up to 20% off
Contemporary Resort – get up to 20% off
Grand Floridian Resort – get up to 20% off
Wilderness Lodge Club Level - get up to 20% off

Disney Vacation Club

Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House – get up to 20% off
Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani House – get up to 20% off
Bay Lake Tower – get up to 5% off
Beach Club Villas – get up to 20% off
BoardWalk Villas – get up to 30% off
Old Key West Resort – get up to 30% off
Saratoga Springs Resort – get up to 30% off
Villas at Wilderness Lodge – get up to 20% off

*Offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort, campsites and 3-bedroom villas. As with all Disney promotional discounts, some resorts, room types and date combinations will not be available. It’s important to be flexible if you want to book a discounted package.

Book by 3/31/14.

It will probably be the last offer that is released for March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter