March 2014 Discounts

I have a Disney Visa. Will they email me to let me know an offer is out? Do I have to log in to Disney Visa myself to find it? How do you know a code is coming out in 6 days (well, 5 days now since you posted this saturday lol)?

I wouldn't count n an mail. The boards will post as soon as its confirmed and then just call Disney.

I'm hoping for a discount for early March also. I'm surprising the wife and kids with a trip to Disneyworld for Mardi Gras. We are booked to check in on March 1 and check out March 8 at Port Orleans French Quarter. My wife usually does the booking for our Disney trips, so I am flying solo on this and could use any discounts/help I can get. We also have a Disney Visa and I will be looking to see what discount I can get with it.

My family is booked for March 2-8, 2014. If S/P/D is released will all of my dates be covered if the black out dates are 3/3-3/15? Just wondering if S/P/D works like FD - as long as your arrival date is prior to the black out dates, all dates are covered. :confused3

I have the disney visa, but anyone can see when the Disney Visa Promotion comes out. Disneyrewards . com

I'm hoping for a discount for early March also. I'm surprising the wife and kids with a trip to Disneyworld for Mardi Gras. We are booked to check in on March 1 and check out March 8 at Port Orleans French Quarter. My wife usually does the booking for our Disney trips, so I am flying solo on this and could use any discounts/help I can get. We also have a Disney Visa and I will be looking to see what discount I can get with it.

That is SOOOOOO sweet!!! I always do all the bookings for hotels, flights, ADR's etc. So if my DH every tried to surprise me I would literally pass out!! Hoping for great discounts :cool1:

You totally rock dude:thumbsup2

My family is booked for March 2-8, 2014. If S/P/D is released will all of my dates be covered if the black out dates are 3/3-3/15? Just wondering if S/P/D works like FD - as long as your arrival date is prior to the black out dates, all dates are covered. :confused3

It does work like FD.

That is SOOOOOO sweet!!! I always do all the bookings for hotels, flights, ADR's etc. So if my DH every tried to surprise me I would literally pass out!! Hoping for great discounts :cool1:

You totally rock dude:thumbsup2

This has been harder than I thought it would be. Booking the room was easy.
It's been getting the ADRs that has been work. I wanted to make sure I got
restaurants we hadn't been to before and ones she has said she wanted to
go to. All the while making sure to keep it secret. Definitely easier said than
done. You trip planners definitely have gotten respect.

Looks like Texas spring break is the week of March 17 so keeping an eye on this thread. I have the chase Disney visa as well

Do you have to call Disney or Disney Visa to find out what it is? Do you know what it is?

Call Disney. There is a room discount and the SPD discount (although slightly different than we expected). Some of the other threads have percentage details for certain rooms/resorts.

Do you have to call Disney or Disney Visa to find out what it is? Do you know what it is?

You call Disney and tell them you want the Disney visa offer. There is a room discount and the stay play dine promotion available.

My TA just got us a room only discount at Beach club (35% off) for our entire stay from March 1-March 8 with the visa discount. No black out for room only if you check in before it starts. This is not what has been reported here so I thought I'd share. Saved us $1300! Woo Hoo!

My TA just got us a room only discount at Beach club (35% off) for our entire stay from March 1-March 8 with the visa discount. No black out for room only if you check in before it starts. This is not what has been reported here so I thought I'd share. Saved us $1300! Woo Hoo!

Same thing in the other thread - this isn't accurate. The room only discount runs through April with no black outs, but it would not cover dates that aren't included. All of your dates are included.

S/P/D ends on 3/5 and would extend if booked by then.

They work in two entirely different ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter