March 2014 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Blonde, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Blonde

Blonde Earning My Ears

I know the discounts for the fall and early winter were just announced last week.........but, does anyone have a guess as to when discounts for late March of 2014 may be announced? That is when we are planning on going and I am very anxious to start planning!!!!!! However, knowing what discounts will be available will play a major role in the planning process :woohoo: TIA for your insight.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

We went last March and we booked in October! Hope that helps a little!

4. Gipperland

Gipperland Mouseketeer

We have a wedding in WDW March 15th. The rates are all really high, even the rates from the Disney wedding planners. Are there any discounts announced for this time. We need the EPCOT area resort. Even the Swan is full rack rate.

5. Kelly528

Kelly528 Mouseketeer

I want to go in March too, patiently waiting for any offers though!

6. Trinity524

Trinity524 DIS Veteran

First year that we have to be watchful of dates due to DS going to school and I cant believe the prices!

7. snowwhite84

snowwhite84 DIS Veteran

I've asked this question a few times around here and consistently gotten the same answer. Those in the know say the offer for March (and the rest of spring) will be stay/play/dine, and it will be offered around the first week of October.

Hope that helps!

8. mad hatter fan

mad hatter fan DIS Veteran

Do there tend to be room only discounts for March?

9. Trinity524

Trinity524 DIS Veteran

Here's hoping to a discount. March 8th -15th. I know it's going to be a long shot, but there is always AAA if nothing else!

10. Hyonlyf

Hyonlyf ...always with a book...

Now that my girls are in high school, I have to work around school schedule. Mardi Gras is March 4th this year so I am looking to go Feb 28-Mar 6 and really want free dining. We have AP so that'd be great with huge room only discount.

11. treemi01

treemi01 SMKCTL

What in the world is going on with March? Rates are $2000/night for hotels, and even at that, all that I've looked at are unavailable. I've never seen anything like it. Rumors are that there was a pin (not that I had one) in July for 35/30/20, but even that excluded the week we were hoping to go. My husband turns 40 on March 8 and just wants to be in WDW for the big day. We can't afford a $20,000 vacation, there's only apparently 2 resorts on property that have availability for those dates even if I did want to pay $20,000 (just for the room), and even if I had a pin, it randomly excludes March 3-15 for no apparent reason. What is the deal? Any clue?

12. Mouser4Life

Mouser4Life Earning My Ears

We are looking to go the second week of March as well. Last family trip as kids are now seniors in college. Hoping to get free dining especially since Easter isn't until April. Will probably go ahead and book package without dining through AAA then add FD if we are good on dates. Good luck!!

13. danjoealexis3006

danjoealexis3006 Mouseketeer

Subbing! Looking for March 14-22!!!:thumbsup2

14. Hyonlyf

Hyonlyf ...always with a book...

Anyone interested in a Facebook March Dis-er page? I have participated in a February group in past years and it was really fun way to connect with fellow travelers.

15. cmaee

cmaee DIS Veteran

I wish it were FD, but I will take the stay/play/dine discount too. :)

16. cmaee

cmaee DIS Veteran

I would be. My dates are March 29 - April 5.

17. MollyBelle09

MollyBelle09 Earning My Ears

Ohhh I hope that's true! :D

18. Daphne W

Daphne W Mouseketeer

Me too!! We are booked for March 22-29 at rack rate, but really hoping for a discount!

19. peainapod

peainapod Mouseketeer

Feb 27-March 3:cool1:

20. CDoobee

CDoobee <font color=teal>I'll never grow up!!<br><font col

How does the Stay/Play/Dine offer work?:confused3

21. JacknDawn4ever

JacknDawn4ever "All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie

Is this discount good for your entire trip if you arrive during the dates like free dining? Or is it like the room discount and only covers dates in the date range?:confused3