March 2014 Discounts

I'm so comforted to know that I not the only one obsessing about March discounts!

p.s. this is my first post :goodvibes

Does anyone know why there appears to be blackout dates from 03/03 to 03/15 on the s/p/d offers some are getting with pins? Is there something special then? I'm hoping to stay onsite 03/05 to 03/08 but rack rates are higher than I want to pay. Fingers crossed for some sort of offer for our dates!!

Arlene

Then Jan 2014 discount thread has pretty good info on what (I believe) will be offered -- S/P/D (kid prices for the dining plan that comes with your resort, i.e. value/moderate/deluxe).

Thank you! That's what I was thinking from the threads I've read.

I think we might have to change our dates, though, if they have blackout dates March 3-15. We're booked for March 11-19! :sad2:

Does anyone know what I should do if my current check in date is March 15, and the black out dates are from March 3-15? Can a code be applied for the part of the trip not in black out?

TIA!

Does anyone know what I should do if my current check in date is March 15, and the black out dates are from March 3-15? Can a code be applied for the part of the trip not in black out?

TIA!

For the room only discount you would pay rack rate for the 15th and then the discount would apply to the rest of your stay, all under one reservation.

For the S/P/D, I believe your check in date needs to fall within the dates that the discount is available. Therefore, you could do a room only reservation, paying rack rate, for the 15th. Then, have a second reservation with the S/P/D package for the remainder of your trip.

That being said, we have only ever done RO discounts, so if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me. :)

Does anyone know why there appears to be blackout dates from 03/03 to 03/15 on the s/p/d offers some are getting with pins? Is there something special then? I'm hoping to stay onsite 03/05 to 03/08 but rack rates are higher than I want to pay. Fingers crossed for some sort of offer for our dates!!

Arlene

I'd like to know this too.

For the room only discount you would pay rack rate for the 15th and then the discount would apply to the rest of your stay, all under one reservation.

For the S/P/D, I believe your check in date needs to fall within the dates that the discount is available. Therefore, you could do a room only reservation, paying rack rate, for the 15th. Then, have a second reservation with the S/P/D package for the remainder of your trip.

That being said, we have only ever done RO discounts, so if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me. :)

Thanks! RO would save us more than s/p/d anyway, so this sounds like a plan :thumbsup2

Anyone know if it will be 30% or 35% off for CR and BR? We are doing a split stay, 8 nights total.

Does anyone know what the kids dining plan price is per day? And is it posted somewhere for sure that the disney visa deal comes out soon? Thanks

Disney Visa offer to be released in about 6 days.
General public offer to be released in about 14 days

I have a Disney Visa. Will they email me to let me know an offer is out? Do I have to log in to Disney Visa myself to find it? How do you know a code is coming out in 6 days (well, 5 days now since you posted this saturday lol)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter