March 19, 2016 Disney Fantasy 7-Night Western Carribbean (Cozumel, Cayman, Castaway Cay)

Hello I will also be on this cruise, how can I sign up for the fish extenders? This is our first cruise!! My husband is Marcel and I have an almost 8 year old son Luke who is a giant star wars fan!! and a 17 year old daughter Jaimie. We really want to do the fish extenders.
:welcome:Hi Everyone! So excited for this cruise, even though it is 323 days away . . . but planning is half the fun right? :hyper: Anyway, just wanted to get a thread going so we can all get to know each other and get a Fish Extender group going for those that would like to participate.

My name is Shonna and I will be traveling with my husband, Jeff, and our four children (ages are at the time of the cruise): Amy (18) graduating senior next year, Ashley (17) sophomore, Addy (15) freshman and Aidan (9) who will turn 10 on the cruise (March 21). My sister (Amanda) and my niece, Alayna (9) will be traveling with us. We are from Joplin, Missouri and my sister is from the Hot Springs/Cabot, Arkansas area.

I look forward to getting to know everyone. :wave:

Shonna

Last edited:
Hello I will also be on this cruise, how can I sign up for the fish extenders? This is our first cruise!! My husband is Marcel and I have an almost 8 year old son Luke who is a giant star wars fan!! and a 17 year old daughter Jaimie. We really want to do the fish extenders.

Is there anyone who is not using the Fish Extender on the Facebook page? Just need to decide whether to set-up one on here or not.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:
Also, please keep in mind the new DIS policy regarding links/directions to external sites :thumbsup2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52659395

You need to go to the "Find your 2016 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here" thread and scroll down the list in the first post to see if your cruise has started a Cruise Meet thread. Fish Extender exchanges are handled on your Cruise Meet thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Kate, When are you getting married? -Erica
Hey! We are getting married in PA on 3/12. Leaving for Poly that Monday then doing dis before the cruise. Have been busy wedding planning but received Mickey door magnets in the wishing well at my shower which reminded me I need to get in my fish extenders & decorations

Hello, All! This is all very new to me. We are 20 year DVC members, however this will be our first Disney Cruise and I would like to make it the best for my 4 and 6 year old who will be 5 and 7 the day before we sail. I am having trouble getting any info on the fish extender. Can someone please help? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi!! My family will be aboard this cruise & we are also from the Cabot area! How exciting! My boys are ages 11 & 8. The cruise is a surprise for them (I'm having a hard time keeping quiet!) lol
I am glad to see a thread finally started for us!! I've already started fish extender gifts- this will be our first cruise- I honestly can't wait!! :)

Which elementary school does your boys attend?

UPDATE 1/28/2016: There is no longer a Fish Extender being organized on this thread.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter