Make A Wish Sends Lauren to Disney World! * IT IS FINISHED...* *Updated 1/28/09*

OH, I'm so sad the TR is over!!! :guilty:

BUT! I'm glad you made it to Chef Mickey's!!! I love Chef Mickey's!!! You guys all look like you were having fun. I love the picture of Lauren kissing Pluto!!!

You know what would have been PERFECT for Chef Mickey's???? A Minnie Dot skirt!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry, sorry, I just HAD to do it! ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hilarious. :)

Ok, young lady, HOW fast were you driving??? No, no, really, don't tell me, I don't think I want to know!

Uh...Uh...:faint:

I am laughing my behind off (did you all see that commercial last night?) about Muffin in the toilet!!! Poor puppy! But, since she was ok, I can laugh, right??? :rotfl:

I am so happy that you are going back!!! I can't wait to read another Maroo Trip report!!

You know, I finished my TR the other day too! :thumbsup2

You can definitely laugh! We were sitting there hold my wet dog and everyone was sort of speechless...we wanted to laugh. But Muffin was whining and I think they all felt so bad. So I said, "Hey guys, we are going to laugh about this later, we should laugh about it now!" And we did. It was funny!

Yep! We are going back!

And I am well on my way to some of my goals...so that is good!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter