Make-A-Wish is sending us to Disney in December!

We are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh....and we were on of the families stuck on the monorail when the power went out!!! Sooooooooooo much to share!

OH....I have to figure out how to put pictures on....meanwhile if you want to see the pics it is on her blog - I copied what I wrote there.

This was hands down the most amazing trip ever! There are so many highlights that I think I will have to write this in different parts -- we just did so much INCLUDING getting stuck on the monorail when the power went out at 1 a.m....yup....have I mentioned my fear of heights and enclosed spaces???? Savvy wanted to go on the "Choo Choo" so with hesitation I got on...I mean we were at Disney...what could go wrong ? :) But I am getting ahead of myself...lets start with the magical first day!

The "Princess Car" arrived to pick us up....I am going to have to make a video montage of so many events because her reaction throughout the trip was priceless! Make-A-Wish sent this beautiful white limo to pick up the Princess....she loved "the big car" and the fact she could watch cartoons while it drove....well that was a huge hit! So off to the airport we go to meet the "Princess Plane"...

DSCF0009.JPG

Savvy knew something special was going on she just had the cutest bounce in her step and told everyone who would listen about the princesses.

DSCF0049.JPG

Savvy waited right next to the window for her "Princess Plane" to arrive....as you can see like royalty she had Belle, her couture handbag and magical wand..and can't forget the royal tiara adorning her head...that could not be taken off!

DSCF0051.JPG

The "Princess Plane" is here...Savvy takes her entourage (Mami and Super Papi) on the plane to meet the Captain and the Crew.

DSCF0064.JPG

Oh...and to fly the plane of course! Here she is playing with all of the buttons in the pilots chair...yup....Super Papi made sure to ask them to CHECK EVERYTHING before take-off!

DSCF0070.JPG

Here she is inspecting the "Princess Plane" while Super Papi gets the carseat hooked up...Yup...the Crew...very friendly - passed inspection. The "Princess Plane" meets all of the standards...we may take off now!

DSCF0075.JPG

Strike a pose Super Papi! Here Savvy is eating her candy...she carried that pack of Gummy Bears in her purse knowing she was allowed to eat it on the plane.....Mami had NO IDEA how much sugar this little princesa was about to eat this week!

DSCF0079.JPG

What???? The pilot just made a special announcement about me...."It is an honor to have a Real Princess on board. Please welcome Savannah"....ah....so glad to be acknowledged as the princesa that I am!

DSCF0086.JPG

We are HERE!!! We landed in Orlando!!!!! (And yes that is a HUGE bag of pretzels that Savvy is holding behind the sign...when the flight attendant learned she could not have the Cheese Nips as a snack...she found pretzels for her...and then gave her ALL of the pretzels on board! Savvy LOVED it!)

What an amazing start to your TR and your not even on Disney property yet :) I would love to see the pics but cant find it on Savvy's site :confused3 Where do I look? Cant wait to hear more.

What a wonderful start to the trip..there's something about kids and hearing their name on an intercom..they just love it! Going to go and try to check out the pics now...

What an amazing start to your TR and your not even on Disney property yet :) I would love to see the pics but cant find it on Savvy's site :confused3 Where do I look? Cant wait to hear more.

When you go to the site, look on the left and click on Blogs, her MAW trip entry will come up, then when you get to the bottom of the paragraph about her trip, click on read more. :)

Still can't figure out how to post pics...:confused3 but this is part 2 of Day 1!DSCF0089.JPG

We arrived!! Savvy sees where we are staying and she says, "Princess Castle"! I think it is better then a Princess Castle! I think this is the most magical place on earth!

DSCF0090.JPG

Before we even had time to sit down with one of the GKTW angels Savvy was on the rocking horse and exploring all of the neat things in the House of Hearts. Just minutes before we arrived we thought she was going to fall asleep in the car..afterall it was past her naptime. As you can see by her face...naptime...well that is not a thing that happened on this day....or any other day.

DSCF0094.JPG

We were hungry so before heading to our Villa we head to Katie's Kitchen for a quick lunch (i.e. Boston Market)...have I mentioned how magical this village is???

DSCF0097.JPG

Then we explore a bit before heading to the House of Hearts to find where our Villa is. Savvy fell in love with the COOKIES! The Mickey Mouse was a gift upon entering the Village. Every child gets a Mickey when they arrive....uhmmm...yeah....magical!

DSCF0100.JPG

We still have not made it back to meet our GKTW angel that will show us our Villa since Savvy had to ride this cute car....OVER and OVER and OVER again...oh...something I forgot to mention. EVERYTHING in the village is free....I mean EVERYTHING! The kids can ride anything as much as they want and eat any treat that they fancy....so after about 10 rides we finally grab our angel and head to the Villa.

DSCF0106.JPG

Apparently, they felt her day was not magical enough so upon entering the Villa our GKTW angel shows Savvy....yup.... A gift bag for her! And tells her that everyday when she returns to the Villa after a day of fun another present will be waiting for her (and she was not kidding!).

DSCF0109.JPG

So after playing for about an hour with Super Papi in the playground in front of the Villa (not just any playground but truly the most beautiful playground I have ever seen...it was created like a life size Candyland game...yeah...for real! I will have to share pictures later)...then it is off to the caurosel for about oh 10 rides...round and round...she had to try all of the different animals and seats.

DSCF0116.JPG

Then for the first time in her life Savvy entered an ice cream parlor and ate Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special non-dairy ice cream just for her....Mami and Super Papi well we ate banana splits (This is Friendly's ice cream parlor...yummy! in the Village! Ice Cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner, anytime!)

DSCF0123.JPG

Super Papi had to go to an orientation to learn all about the Village while Mami and Savvy explored more rides and the Train station!! She LOVED the train station and the Choo Choo she got to ride as many times as she wanted!

DSCF0146.JPG

The train station!

DSCF0139.JPG

Inside the train station playing with the small trains before riding the real thing!

DSCF0159.JPG

Did I mention there is a party every night? Complete with ... Cotton Candy! Seriously, I see no reason to leave the village! We could have stayed here for a week and had the time of our lives...truly a magical place.

DSCF0165.JPG

So, Mami decided since we were still waiting for Super Papi that we would go to the theater and take in a magic show....and since Savvy had not had enough sugar yet...we helped ourselves to some Icee's and giant Pixie Stix.

DSCF0154.JPG

And now to meet Super Papi at the House of Hearts....we just need to do a couple of more rides before heading back to the Villa.

This was an amazingly magical day and we have not even spent our first night at the Village!!!

DSCF0152.JPG

Hvae you opened a photobucket account yet? They're free, and that's the first step in posting pics here. If you look on Pg 1 of the wish trippers thread there's a link to a step-by-step guide to posting them. I've been looking at them on your blog and they're all soooo cute! She just looks like she's having a blast!

Thanks guys, I figured it out (with your help of course). The pictures are wonderful! It looks like Savvy is having a blast already. Do they actually play movies in the theatre or is it just a place for the shows??

Hvae you opened a photobucket account yet? They're free, and that's the first step in posting pics here. If you look on Pg 1 of the wish trippers thread there's a link to a step-by-step guide to posting them. I've been looking at them on your blog and they're all soooo cute! She just looks like she's having a blast!

I don't have a photobucket account...I was trying to upload them from my computer :upsidedow

Thanks guys, I figured it out (with your help of course). The pictures are wonderful! It looks like Savvy is having a blast already. Do they actually play movies in the theatre or is it just a place for the shows??

They do have actual movies some nights...it is also where Mickey and Minnie take pics with the families....and where Santa visits and takes picks and passes out a present...and on this night a magic show...it is set up like a movie theater...with popcorn, soda, candy the whole nine yards!

I have posted day 2 and 3 on her site...doing this during naptime so I have not set up Photobucket...Savvy met Elmo and Cookie...............This was THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter