Make-A-Wish is sending us to Disney in December!

Awww! That was a very special day. Im so glad Savvy got to meet her buddies and all by herself to that was so cool she got one on one time. The pics were great!

Okay...you almost had me in tears looking at Savvy with Elmo & Cookie, so I can only imagine how great it must have been for you! It's so awesome that you could set that up for her, she was just glowing! I think it should be "Super Mami" and "Super Papi"...

Okay...you almost had me in tears looking at Savvy with Elmo & Cookie, so I can only imagine how great it must have been for you! It's so awesome that you could set that up for her, she was just glowing! I think it should be "Super Mami" and "Super Papi"...

Seriously, I explained to those living on Sesame Street later on....if THAT were the ONLY part of the Make-A-Wish trip...no Disney, no GKTW, no nothing else...I truly believe that that would have fulfilled every dream! All of the other magical things we experienced were just icing on the cake!

They were the BEST!!!! She has spoken about it EVERYDAY!

"Super Mami" and "Super Papi"...

:goodvibes Thank you....my hubby got his nickname from me when Savvy was just a few months old. He is a great dad but it came from Savvy's reaction when hearing his voice. He would come home from work and she would literally shake with giggles when she heard his voice...it was as if she was meeting a Super Hero every day.

The pictures at the Christmas party were totally cute!! Savvy just looks like she's in heaven! I can't wait to see the pics from the next day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter