Magic - March 19, 2013 - Galveston 4 night Caribbean

We need staterooms and names for CajunMomof3 and ksucats. If you don't want to give first or last names, that's fine we will just leave it blank.

We are in room 6550.

Russ and Jennifer
Gage (12) and Lane (10) (both boys)

How are we getting the spreadsheet out to everyone?

Went shopping yesterday at the Disney Outlet and got some fun stuff for FE gifts! I'm doing a mix of some homemade items and some purchased items. Had fun putting things together last night. I'm so excited for our cruise :)

I suggest that we schedule a meet and greet at 3:00 on the first day (before the muster drill) at Goofy's Galley. If anyone has a better time or location, please let me know.

I think this is perfect!:thumbsup2

Told my daughter (8) and she likes the idea o meeting others kids on the first day!

I'm not sure where to start...My son and I are going on our first cruise out of Galveston on 3-19 (Disney Magic). I am a single parent (32) and my son will be 14 next week. We are from the OKC area and would love to know if there are any other families that would have any advice for us. I'm so excited yet nervous because I've never gone a cruise before :)) Has anyone done the Palo dinner alone or would it be weird? I'm pretty independent so I don't mind eating alone, just wasn't sure what the norm was. Thanks so much for any advice!!!

Hi Melodieok

I am also a single parent traveling with my 3 kiddos! We are all very excited and counting down the days. There is a singles event generally scheduled to meet others on the cruise, so that might be a great place to start. Don't think I am going to do Palo since I hope to catch up with the kids and their day every night during our dinner time. :) Don't miss the DIS meet up day one and you will have a chance to meet others as well, at least that's my plan!

Great! Thanks for letting me know, Dave.

Smiley did a great job, didn't she!!??!!

Awesome! Thank you.

I would like to note that my sons name is spelled Neil (its spelled Neal on the list) in case anyone puts names on things. Thank you!! :thumbsup2

FYI, I don't have gmail, so wasn't able to open original post by altiek with the link, but was able to open the quoted post about the link by davocabo.

Just letting others know this if you don't have gmail :)

Thanks for posting altiek!

We appreciate you putting the spread sheet together for us! We were able to open the link! Working on our Fish Extender at this moment!:)

Thanks for putting together the spreadsheet! Here is some additional information for Disboards id HowFun, Room 7564: we are the Howard family from Oklahoma. :goodvibes

Ok...I just learned something with google docs!! I can give access to anyone with the link and they don't have to sign in to access :banana:

I created a pdf of a file that you can print using Avery labels for a way for us to identify each other for our meet and greet. You can also just print on paper and safety pin it to yourself:)

Let me know if this doesn't work and I try to change the settings and repost

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3GI7unERPWieDFJRmt6NHdKOE0/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy!
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter