Magic - March 19, 2013 - Galveston 4 night Caribbean

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by ksucats, Jan 8, 2013.

1. susieyarb

susieyarb Mouseketeer

I will love to hear about some of your reports as we leave in 19 days!! Tips and such are welcome by all coming behind you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OxfordsLoveMickey

OxfordsLoveMickey Earning My Ears

Hello to all! Woke up this morning in NW Arkansas to snow!:( Our kids are ready to turn around and get back on the Magic! I'm looking at my fridge right now and seeing all the magnets.....thinking of the wonderful past week! We enjoyed meeting those at the meet and greet, and would like to thank everyone for the thoughtful FE gifts! It was a nice added touch during the trip! Maybe we shall meet again on a future cruise!

4. linzjones76

linzjones76 Earning My Ears

Just got back to KC, and it is freezing...snow everywhere!!! I wanna go back to the Magic :-(

Anyhow, didn't get a chance to meet at the meet and greet due to the checking in network issues and losing my family as soon as we finally got on! But, we had a blast! Met a bunch of fantastic people, Jocelyn didn't want to leave the kids club most of the time and just loved seeing all the kids (chances are she interacted with every kid on there considering how "outgoing" she is). Had great fun swimming with the dolphins, though I ended up with a wicked sunburn that is finally not killing me!! Hope everyone else had a great trip!!!

5. PastorAGP

PastorAGP Earning My Ears

Thank you to all the families that added our family late to the FE. Our kids loved it. The FE added such a fun element to our trip.

This was our first Disney cruise, but it won't be our last. We really enjoyed the family atmosphere and the Disney excellence.

Now back to reality :(

6. davocabo

davocabo Earning My Ears

Well Back to the real world stinks!:sad2:

Had to Shovel 13" of sand..... I mean snow off the driveway yesterday! I guess the good news is we beat the storm back to the St. Louis area, Sunday Morning at 130 am.

I too would like to send a shout out to the FE people! You people went over the top!:worship: My kids were so excited and please with all the gifts!

Our gifts fell short of the mark and I appologize. Guess I didn't realize the extent of the gifts. :eek: That being said, you people are amazing and I will not fall short on the next cruise I booked while on board!

Thanks again, I was nice to meet several at the Meet & Greet!

Much Love from the Starich Family! :love:

7. BellaKruz

BellaKruz Earning My Ears

We are sailing on the Magic on April 12th! I would love to see a trip report or navigators. It soulds like everyone had a great time!

8. HowFun

HowFun The Howard Family=Fun!

:cool1: We had so much fun participating in the FE!! Thank you to everyone for the cool gifts :thumbsup2

9. hwilliams5

hwilliams5 Earning My Ears

First of all, I would like to say a great big THANK YOU for all the wonderful FE gifts. I was blown away by all the incredible goodies and all the time that everyone put into to making items. My kids had so much fun seeing what was left in the FE and opening all the gifts. We truly had a great time and this experience only added to the overall MAGIC of the cruise. It was wonderful to meet those that showed up to the Meet and Greet! My DH and I were talking about how neat it was to "know" people as we passed each other on the ship!

BTW...If anyone is looking for a repeat next year we are looking at booking the Fantasy for Spring Break out of FL:banana:

I typed up my trip report...There is so much more I probably could have said but I wanted to get it out. Here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47919325#post47919325

10. Carrib

Carrib Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone!!!!! This was our first Disney cruise and we absolutely loved it!!!!!
    We all enjoyed coming to our cabin and seeing new goodies in our fish extender! I'm so glad we participated in that!!! The gifts were awesome!!

11. hwilliams5

hwilliams5 Earning My Ears

I have a friend going on the DCL and she wants one of the "wordle" Mickey Mouse heads mouse pads. I think that may have come from Smiley??? Do u know where she can order one?