Magic - March 19, 2013 - Galveston 4 night Caribbean

I think it's a great idea. My kids would be more likely to let us leave them in the kid's areas if they know some of the other kids.

Since I'm new to cruising Disney, I'm not sure what the best way to do a meet would be. Maybe, meet before dinner on day 1 or meet after breakfast on day 2 (Wednesday). Any thoughts as to location or exact time?

Are there guidelines we need to follow when making our Fish Extenders? From the pictures that I've seen they are all basically the same construction. Do they have to be the long pocket thing or can we do whatever we want?

Are there guidelines we need to follow when making our Fish Extenders? From the pictures that I've seen they are all basically the same construction. Do they have to be the long pocket thing or can we do whatever we want?

Not sure...I put 3 zipper pencil holder bags together when I first started reading about FE. I will try to incorporate that. I wasn't going to pay the price for one on Etsy and I have no Ikea around here. I have read somewhere about 9 inches across? I bet you can get measurements off of one of the Etsy shops. :confused3

I would love to have a meet up..... If we could do it early on in the cruise it might be a chance for the kids to meet some new friends before going to kids clubs so they feel like they know people already! :yay:

just a thought

I suggest that we schedule a meet and greet at 3:00 on the first day (before the muster drill) at Goofy's Galley. If anyone has a better time or location, please let me know.

I will be happy to start and maintain a meet and greet list. Just PM me or post here so I know who to add...

If anyone is creative (I am NOT), it might be nice to have a tag of some sort that we could print out and have so we can identify each other.

See you all soon!! :cool1:

Smiley,
I am trying to send you a PM...are you getting them? It doesn't show up in my sent messages. I'm not sure what's going on. Let me know if you are getting them, or try to PM me.
Thanks

CajunMomof3 said:
I suggest that we schedule a meet and greet at 3:00 on the first day (before the muster drill) at Goofy's Galley. If anyone has a better time or location, please let me know.

I will be happy to start and maintain a meet and greet list. Just PM me or post here so I know who to add...

If anyone is creative (I am NOT), it might be nice to have a tag of some sort that we could print out and have so we can identify each other.

See you all soon!! :cool1:

I think that's a great idea! Thanks for taking care of this! I will see what I can come up with for everyone to print their own name tag.

I'm not sure where to start...My son and I are going on our first cruise out of Galveston on 3-19 (Disney Magic). I am a single parent (32) and my son will be 14 next week. We are from the OKC area and would love to know if there are any other families that would have any advice for us. I'm so excited yet nervous because I've never gone a cruise before :)) Has anyone done the Palo dinner alone or would it be weird? I'm pretty independent so I don't mind eating alone, just wasn't sure what the norm was. Thanks so much for any advice!!!

Hello all. My son and I are going to be heading out for our first cruise, we are from the OKC area. My son will be 14 at the time of the cruise and I'm 32. I know he will be busy with stuff in Vibe and in the pool. Does anyone have any advice for single parent families? I booked the Dolphin swim on our excursion date. Thanks so much for any advice!

Melodie

ok, I am back in the country now, and thanks to Smiley we have a spreadsheet.:worship::cheer2: Big round of applause to Smiley!!!!
Does anyone want me to email them the list, or just post it here in a thread?

ok, I am back in the country now, and thanks to Smiley we have a spreadsheet.:worship::cheer2: Big round of applause to Smiley!!!!
Does anyone want me to email them the list, or just post it here in a thread?

Note: There is some missing information on the spreadsheet.

Probably a good idea to makes us aware if anyone in your party has allergies.

Definitely will need to get the stateroom on a few and names.

I couldn't figure out how to post the spreadsheet. I didn't mind helping while altiek was on her trip :)

Hey everyone...
We are getting closer to cruising :cool1:

Thanks to the both of you!!! If you want to email me the spreadsheet (I can PM you my email address) I can export to google docs and post a link. However, in order to retrieve it, you would need a gmail account. Let me know if this would be helpful or not:)

Thanks to the both of you!!! If you want to email me the spreadsheet (I can PM you my email address) I can export to google docs and post a link. However, in order to retrieve it, you would need a gmail account. Let me know if this would be helpful or not:)

I, personally, don't have gmail...yahoo here :)

We weren't too big of a group, so it was a easy lay out on the spreadsheet. When others look over it and needs to add the additional info or change it would be easy to add it since we are a smaller FE.

Hope this isn't confusing.

Smiley2411 said:
Note: There is some missing information on the spreadsheet.

Probably a good idea to makes us aware if anyone in your party has allergies.

Definitely will need to get the stateroom on a few and names.

I couldn't figure out how to post the spreadsheet. I didn't mind helping while altiek was on her trip :)

Hey everyone...
We are getting closer to cruising :cool1:

Yep, everything she said. Sorry, my brain is still on vacation.

I have a gmail. Smiley sent to my yahoo, so I can send to myself if you want to PM me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter