Odd Life of Timothy Green
Nemo 3D
Frankenweenie
Wreck-It-Ralph
Lincoln
Oz:Great and Powerful

Can't wait!!

Awesome!!! Thanks Cajunmom!!

Is anyone letting their boys wear nice jeans in the dining room? Nice shirt tucked in with belt?

What is everybody doing for a shore excursion? We have nothing booked & are just going to play it by ear. Since the kids don't know about the cruise yet, we are probably going to let them pick something once we are on board.

New to the thread. I think we are going to do Paradise Beach on our own. Reviews were good. Looks like plenty to keep us busy.

QUESTION: Kids clothing for dinner? Can we get away with nice shorts for the little kiddos?

Room 2566.
Noah (turns 6 on March 19th!!!)

We are also booked for Nachi Cocum!! I can't wait. And yes nice shorts or jeans for the little ones is perfectly acceptable.

saraheubanks1 said:
We are also booked for Nachi Cocum!! I can't wait. And yes nice shorts or jeans for the little ones is perfectly acceptable.

Thanks!!!!! I was wondering the same thing, did not want to buy pairs of khaki pants for my 5 yr old who won't wear them again!

Another question....

Does anyone know the luggage restrictions? I.e. how many carry ons per person, size requirements, etc? I can't seem to find it on the cruise website.

Bulldogmom said:
Awesome!!! Thanks Cajunmom!!

Is anyone letting their boys wear nice jeans in the dining room? Nice shirt tucked in with belt?

My boys(hubby and child) will b in jeans except for the more formal night.

hwilliams5 said:
Another question....

Does anyone know the luggage restrictions? I.e. how many carry ons per person, size requirements, etc? I can't seem to find it on the cruise website.

I asked my travel agent. She said no restrictions. Most people come in by flights I/o by car. Of course u have restrictions by flights.

What is everybody doing for a shore excursion? We have nothing booked & are just going to play it by ear. Since the kids don't know about the cruise yet, we are probably going to let them pick something once we are on board.

Another question....

Carry-on bag not to exceed 22" wide, 14" high and 9" deep. Two bags per passenger. Doubt either are highly enforced.

CajunMomof3 said:
Here's who I have for a M&G at 3 at Goofy's Galley:

Cajunmomof3
Smiley2411
Bulldogmom
Hwilliams5
2baseball1princess
Davocabo

Anybody else?
How can we identify ourselves? I don't want to be a Dis stalker. Lol!

We will be at the meet and greet also!!

Good Morning Everyone!!

I have been anxious for this cruise since booked back in December. Today I was talking to a co-worker who told me about getting on these boards, and asking why I haven't been on already.... then talking about fish extenders, hidden decks --> deer in the headlights!!

So, I figured I would log on today (better late than never) and write a post up!

This will be our first Disney Cruise, I am a single mom with one very animated and precocious daughter who is 9. We are cruising with her papa, who spoils her and us rotten, and my brother (another adult, but always my baby brother). Heading out from the Kansas City Missouri area, and so excited to get away from the snow we have been getting dumped on us for the last month!!

Cheers!!

Jocelyn - 9

This will be our first Disney Cruise, I am a single mom with one very animated and precocious daughter who is 9. We are cruising with her papa, who spoils her and us rotten, and my brother (another adult, but always my baby brother). Heading out from the Kansas City Missouri area, and so excited to get away from the snow we have been getting dumped on us for the last month!!

Cheers!!

Jocelyn - 9

Welcome aboard! Finally someone else from Missouri! :cool1: We are from Wentzville, MO.

Hopefully you have had a chance to catch up on all the things going via this Thread. The meet and great is scheduled for 3PM at goofy's galley.

Only a week away!:woohoo:

linzjones76 said:
Heading out from the Kansas City Missouri area, and so excited to get away from the snow we have been getting dumped on us for the last month!!
We are just right down the road in Leavenworth. I can't wait for some warm weather since I'm originally from New Orleans. Hope you can make the meet & greet :)

Welcome aboard! Finally someone else from Missouri! :cool1: We are from Wentzville, MO.

Hopefully you have had a chance to catch up on all the things going via this Thread. The meet and great is scheduled for 3PM at goofy's galley.

Only a week away!:woohoo:

I have been looking around today and catching up, not getting much done at work :-) Yes, it is good to see people from Missouri - commiserate with the last few weeks of snOwMG!!

I have been looking around today and catching up, not getting much done at work :-) Yes, it is good to see people from Missouri - commiserate with the last few weeks of snOwMG!!

Those of us on the Eastern side of the state didn't get hit as hard as the west and KC area.:rolleyes1

That being said, I am so ready for spring.... shorts and Flip Flop weather is one week away!!!:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter