Magic - March 19, 2013 - Galveston 4 night Caribbean

Pastor, it might be too late to get on the "official" fe list, but if you want to hang a fe anyway our family would drop a little something off for the kiddos!!

Very Kind. Thank you! Our cabin number is 7576
Kids are:
Braden 12
Lilia 7

PastorAGP said:
Sorry, one more question :)

Do we do gifts one time, everyday or just a couple of the days on the trip?
It is up to whoever is the doing the gift. I'm doing one gift one time.

Great. Thank you!
Our cabin number is 7576
Kids are:
Braden 12
Lilia 7

I will add it to our list as well. We are doing t much of little stuff until it is all gone....

and I have 3 kiddo's with me
Devon 17
McKenna 13
Hannah 8
So it will be good to see you at the M&G

I will add it to our list as well. We are doing t much of little stuff until it is all gone....

and I have 3 kiddo's with me
Devon 17
McKenna 13
Hannah 8
So it will be good to see you at the M&G

That's great. Thank you!

Bulldogmom said:
Pastor, it might be too late to get on the "official" fe list, but if you want to hang a fe anyway our family would drop a little something off for the kiddos!!

We will have something for you as we'll!

Great. Thank you!
Our cabin number is 7576
Kids are:
Braden 12
Lilia 7

I did help with the spreadsheet for FE and won't mind adding you to my personal list to drop off to (as others have said)...your kiddos/stateroom will still get some goodies :)

I think most won't mind to either, even if it's just a little something.
Although, some might have already purchased certain said gifts since we are so close to cruising.

I am so ready!!!

I did help with the spreadsheet for FE and won't mind adding you to my personal list to drop off to (as others have said)...your kiddos/stateroom will still get some goodies :)

I think most won't mind to either, even if it's just a little something.
Although, some might have already purchased certain said gifts since we are so close to cruising.

I am so ready!!!

This is very kind of the group. I had heard of FE, but hadn't seen any info until I found this forum. Being added is wonderful but our family does not want to make added work for anyone else's family.

When leaving a gift do you put the child's name it is for on the gift and do you include your name or is it just anonymous?

We will have extra little things so we can reciprocate the kindness.

It is really up to you how you want to do it. We are putting a sticky label with the child's name on the treat. Nothing fancy. I did not put our name on the gifts, but I know that some people do.

What is everybody doing for a shore excursion? We have nothing booked & are just going to play it by ear. Since the kids don't know about the cruise yet, we are probably going to let them pick something once we are on board.

What is everybody doing for a shore excursion? We have nothing booked & are just going to play it by ear. Since the kids don't know about the cruise yet, we are probably going to let them pick something once we are on board.

We are doing the COZUMEL BUGGY, MAYAN HERITAGE & SNORKEL ADVENTURE. Sounds fun for our kids at their age.

We are renting a jeep and to explore on our own for the morning and then back to town for several hours of shopping hanging out! :cool2:

PastorAGP said:
Our cabin number is 7576
Kids are:
Braden 12
Lilia 7

PastorAGP, we will have a little FE gift for your kiddos, too! Our stateroom is not too far from yours! We are in 7564 :)

I think we will find a cozy place to go or either Paradise Beach...I have been doing a little exploring and found some different spots. We will do it on our own rather than booking. I, personally, like to do things on my terms :cool1: I would probably shop, but the hubs and kiddos...not so much :confused3 I have no clue why ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter