Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds perfectly fair to me!!

I have my lists ready to go... :)

Thanks for caving under the peer pressure Jennifer!!!

I've always been bad at peer pressure. "Come on, you'll like it..."

Jennifer,

Do you want to send out PM's to all the girls we haven't seen yet this morning?? I can do it if you are busy...

If you wouldn't mind, that would be great. Working on the card swap and getting our insurance choices taken care of!

YEAH! Jennifer Rocks!

Going back to make my list now. :cool1:

If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Don't worry, I will ;)

yay!! sign ups early!! Thanks so much.. this is such a big project...

You're welcome!

This Thursday is fine with me! I'm off tomorrow so I have time to make up my list. You gals are too funny!!! I can't believe some of you already had a list made when sign ups were originally a week away!;)

Nothing wrong with being prepared. :lmao:

YES YES YES please pretty please.LOL
Love your ides of 4 choices for the first 2 picks and then second picks.

Michelle I can post for you if you want. I'll be here at 9am on the dot LOL

Thanks for helping :)

I am super excited signups will be this Thursday. I have already made my list and I am excited to make my choices. It might be challenge narrowing it down to my top 2 choices.

Give me 4 for your top 2, so I can work with them.

LOL!!! Looks like a lot of us are ready!!!

As for lists being made early.. Yup, you'll learn with the swaps on this board you make sure lists ASAP and then adjust just before sign up time! :lmao:

;)

I will go through and check the list of swappers and contact the ones we haven't seen..

We did our insurance selection last week..better follow up and make sure DH submitted it.. it had to be done online...

DH's company was sold this year and all our benefits are changing as of 1/1. We need to pick by Thursday. Not happy, but we've got insurance, right?

Ok, there are 2 that have not checked in today.. I will send them PMs right now..
Confirmed w/ DH insurance is ready to go for next year.. thanks for the reminder Jennifer!

You are welcome.. Glad to help.

Sent you a copy so you knew what was PMd.. incase there were questions.

ETA: We have to sign up every year. Even though things may not change... we get new cards every year too...

Can someone be my sign up buddy? I have to be at work at 8am thursday. Very excited about this swap.

Victoria

You are welcome.. Glad to help.

Sent you a copy so you knew what was PMd.. incase there were questions.

ETA: We have to sign up every year. Even though things may not change... we get new cards every year too...

Got it, thanks.

This is new. We usually just continue with the same company. The company is changing for EVERYTHING. I generally have no problem with that, but the owner of the company that bought the place is out of state, so our benefits can be different from what Mass mandates...doesn't make much sense to me!

Oh that's crazy Jennifer.. You would think that regardless of where he is located they would still have to follow your state mandates...

I believe we are up to 4 different layouts times 12 swappers. Thinking about joining us?

I believe we are up to 4 different layouts times 12 swappers. Thinking about joining us?

Yep. But we could do 13 x 4 :confused3

I agree.. if Rachal wants to join I'd be up for 13 x 4!!!

Come On Rachael!

:rolleyes1 seeing who else i could hit up for cheap paper :lmao:

nah, was curious. but i may see where I am at on thursday. I am almost caught up with orders. and then DD's invites tonight and I want to get the Mickey Heads out of the way.

Nan, I think my list is good for Thursday am sign-ups. Then I can place an order with a "new" company for paper.:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter