Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, okay so lands are probably back in :rotfl: this is getting confusing :confused3:lmao: need more coffee!

I'm good with the majority too!

Jennifer,

You might consider capping the number at 12... and do 48 themes...
I hope you keep the lands... I'm already thinking about sketches..

Man, and we have to wait til the 15 to get started... guess I should put my mojo to use on the photos/papers I have downstairs..but I think I'm going to nap for an hour first..

Jennifer,

You might consider capping the number at 12... and do 48 themes...
I hope you keep the lands... I'm already thinking about sketches..

Man, and we have to wait til the 15 to get started... guess I should put my mojo to use on the photos/papers I have downstairs..but I think I'm going to nap for an hour first..

::yes:: Want to shop for this while we are away at our last college interview this weekend, but don't know what I'm buying for. Darn. Patience.....patience.....patience. :sad:

If you are up to it... PLEASE!!!!! Especially since there is at least 12 people.. 24 backgrounds; plus the other papers for mats.. it would help to buy a little at a time...

If not, I'm free today! :rotfl:

I have Cassey's list... and I will tell Buffy to get her butt in gear and get her list ready!!!

How about this? I'll open at 9:00 am Thursday morning. Please post ONLY 4 choices for your first 2 spots. The first 24 spots will be filled from those in the order posted. After I get those 24 spots filled, I will open for the 2nd choices. How does that sound?

Sounds perfectly fair to me!!

I have my lists ready to go... :)

Thanks for caving under the peer pressure Jennifer!!!

Jennifer,

Do you want to send out PM's to all the girls we haven't seen yet this morning?? I can do it if you are busy...

YEAH! Jennifer Rocks!

Going back to make my list now. :cool1:

If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

yay!! sign ups early!! Thanks so much.. this is such a big project...

Oh Crap I just realized I have meetings from 9 -1 on Thursday .. could someone angel me for my first 2 then I just take whatever for the second ones I guess is how it would work..

This Thursday is fine with me! I'm off tomorrow so I have time to make up my list. You gals are too funny!!! I can't believe some of you already had a list made when sign ups were originally a week away!;)

YES YES YES please pretty please.LOL
Love your ides of 4 choices for the first 2 picks and then second picks.

Michelle I can post for you if you want. I'll be here at 9am on the dot LOL

Oh Crap I just realized I have meetings from 9 -1 on Thursday .. could someone angel me for my first 2 then I just take whatever for the second ones I guess is how it would work..

I will be happy to post your list for you. Just send me a PM with your choices. :)

I am super excited signups will be this Thursday. I have already made my list and I am excited to make my choices. It might be challenge narrowing it down to my top 2 choices.

LOL!!! Looks like a lot of us are ready!!!

As for lists being made early.. Yup, you'll learn with the swaps on this board you make sure lists ASAP and then adjust just before sign up time! :lmao:

YES YES YES please pretty please.LOL
Love your ides of 4 choices for the first 2 picks and then second picks.

Michelle I can post for you if you want. I'll be here at 9am on the dot LOL

I will be happy to post your list for you. Just send me a PM with your choices. :)

Thanks Ladies I appreciate it.. I just PMd 3pletprincesses with my 4 choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter