Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Discussion in 'Swaps' started by morgansmom2000, Nov 7, 2012.

1. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

:crazy2: hopefully it gets better soon! maybe she'll retire like the nasty lady at the main po that gives me such a headache! I go to that one because thats where my po box is and its by dance and preschool. but she keeps trying to charge me parcel for an envelope that is clearly an envelope according to their rules.

The one closer to home but in a direction i hardly ever go does them as envelopes and they never come back. hmmm... so now i only go to that one. It is rught by DD's school so I usually have lik 5 mins to get in and out before im late picking her up.

Thank you!

I am only interested in Mini Golf. I am not a fan of AK at all. :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Oh, not sure it will work for you then...Mini Golf is a tiny part of the next swap...

This was what I was thinking.

1. Africa
    2. Kilimanjaro Safari
    3. Pangani Exploration Trail
    4. Asia
    5. Maharajah Jungle Trek
    6. Flights of Wonder
    7. Kali River Rapids
    8. Expedition Everest
    9. Festival of the Lion King
    10. Finding Nemo the Musical
    11. It's Tough to be a Bug
    12. Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
    13. Dinoland USA
    14. Boneyard
    15. Dinosaur
    16. Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama
    17. Tree of Life/Discovery Island
    18. Rafiki's Planet Watch
    19. Oasis
    20. Camp Minnie-Mickey Characters
    21. World of Disney
    22. Lego Nessie
    23. Lego Tourists
    24. T-Rex
    25. Rainforest Cafe
    26. Carousel
    27. Pooh & Friends
    28. Holiday Characters (near the water fountain)
    29. Winter
    30. Summerland
    31. Fantasia Gardens

And whatever anyone else can come up with :)

4. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

Oh, Im totally opposite. We have never done mini golf at WDW, but will do the swap anyway. Too many other goodies to miss it. And who knows, maybe we can find time to mini golf on our next trip. ;)

Will print the list and look over it when I get home to see if there's anything we can add. :dance3::yay::banana::woohoo:

Going to post the splash mtn pics now:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

I have to tell you all, I wasted SOOOO MUCH PAPER on this layout and now I'm forced to order more from our not-so-favorite scrapbook store. I'm still not really happy with it and I'm not sure why. The left page is ok, but the right side is not what I envisioned. I tried to do some briars, but that didn't really turn out. Someone did a great title a while back with vines and briars and I was trying to work from that, but I just couldn't get the vines to look right. Didn't have a file with them and what I was making looked wrong. Anyone have any suggestions? Worked all day yesterday on it and I've just reached total frustration. I'm sick of this layout!

5. morgansmom2000

Oh Danielle, this came out awesome!

We go mini golfing usually Thanksgiving Day. Must say, I love taking a quiet easy morning :)

6. morgansmom2000

Michelle, I'm not able to view the sketch. Could you download it and email it to me so I can add it to the opening posts? TY :)

7. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

Jennifer - I will go look for the sketches I used and see if I can post them (although the end product of these seems to deviate GREATLY from what they started as). Not sure how helpful the sketches are going to be :rotfl2:

8. morgansmom2000

No worries, Danielle, I'm running out of room to post pictures...I can only do 25 per post!

9. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

Ok. I will just print them and send them with the layouts, although most people are going to look at them and say "huh? this can't be right.....they don't even look like the pages" :rotfl2:. I tend to wander when I scrap. :rotfl2:

10. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Danielle--love the splash layout :thumbsup2

We're going to play mini golf this trip just so we can use swap pieces :rotfl2: We'll be trying a few new things this trip so we don't come home completely exhausted ;)

11. JohnsonsLoveDisney

Jen, its ok. I can sit out. :) sorta like this one. Haha

Danielle, you just missed the 0.75 sale. :( I'm working on my order now. Too many to choose from! I can't see your photo in mobile. I'll have to check it out when I get home later.

12. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

Huh :confused3....didn't even realize they ran sales like that. :mad: I never get emails or anything from them. Wonder what I have to do to get on their list. I certainly order enough stuff from them. Placed my order this morning and sent them a nasty-gram about not having free shipping on orders any more - unless they have a special code running from time to time. Of course there's nothing out right now, so just paid $10 in shipping. Ugh. So much money wasted!

So glad there will be a "new store" for me to order from.

13. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

Danielle, I think your LO looks great!

Jennifer, need to go through my AK stuff, possibility I won't be joining this swap...

14. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

Those look good to me. I too never do the Mini golf but we plan on doing it late this year.

Danielle I really like your Splash LO.

15. morgansmom2000

:sad1:

You'll have to do mini golf like Cheryl to use your swap stash :)

16. urbkols

urbkols Mouseketeer

Jennifer I'll see what I can do tonight. Just came home for my lunch break! I never mini golf at WDW. I won't have time on our cruise in March since we are only at WDW for one day!

17. JohnsonsLoveDisney

We mini golf every time! It's a great day off!

Danielle, I know. :( that's why I was holding off. :) lmk what you need, Im expecting a slow experience but in the end it should be ok.

Jen, ill check out my stash and see for sure. I need to finish up these first. Gotta get more cardstock.

18. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Love the LO Danielle!!!

I'm staying out of the next swap...I have too much going on right now and over the next few months....but I love the list and can't wait to stalk the next thread!!!

19. JohnsonsLoveDisney

Danielle,love the LO.

Finally made it to the computer to look :)

20. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

Quick check in.

Working on Pirates tonight after I do dishes. Duty first then play time.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

21. JohnsonsLoveDisney

I picked this for my Sorcer game pages:

[​IMG]

However is is way expensive where I found it, but a little birdie told me that someone would be doing a pre-order sale on this and more of its collection this weekend ;)