Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Anyone have any ideas/preferences for titles on the dumbo or splash mountain pages? Want to get them done so I can start on layouts and nothing is really inspiring me. Think its a combination of the headache and the sn*w that's started falling. Enough winter, seriously!

Did you ever see an elephant fly?

Splash- The Laughing Place? or Briar Patch?

Anyone have any ideas/preferences for titles on the dumbo or splash mountain pages? Want to get them done so I can start on layouts and nothing is really inspiring me. Think its a combination of the headache and the sn*w that's started falling. Enough winter, seriously!

Dumbo Come fly with me or Flying High

Splash You may get wet or Splash Down

Ordered this:

antlers.jpg

Got the last 12 sheets they had. So hopefully I dont mess any up :)

Also got approved for a certain store that carries their own line of papers. So I am off to load up my cart. :)

:dance3: Gongrats on the new line of papers. :dance3: I don't know how I would even begin to pick and choose what I wanted to order. I love their line of paper, but their customer service stinks!

I would never be able to have a paper store. I would never make a profit! One for you.....one for me......one for you......one for me! :lmao:

:confused3 its not supposed to work that way?

:rotfl: cause so far thats they way I've been doing it. Carry what I want/like and what I know my scrappy friends will like. its a win win. :goodvibes DBF is happy as long as I'm not spending his money on paper.

Ohh and dont forget to set up an account.... there will be special "members only" prices from time to time :)

:dance3: Gongrats on the new line of papers. :dance3: I don't know how I would even begin to pick and choose what I wanted to order. I love their line of paper, but their customer service stinks!

Just let me know what you want ;) I know! I have gotten the run around for 3 weeks. But so worth the hassle. My want list is sooooo long. now its doable!

:confused3 its not supposed to work that way?

:rotfl: cause so far thats they way I've been doing it. Carry what I want/like and what I know my scrappy friends will like. its a win win. :goodvibes DBF is happy as long as I'm not spending his money on paper.

Ohh and dont forget to set up an account.... there will be special "members only" prices from time to time :)

Only a few more days left to this month, then I can have a little play money....

Wish I knew what the next page swap was going to need. Animal kingdom/downtown disney, right? That's the stuff I will be buying next. ;)

Did you ever see an elephant fly?

Splash- The Laughing Place? or Briar Patch?

Dumbo Come fly with me or Flying High

Splash You may get wet or Splash Down

I like The Laughing Place and Come Fly with Me!!!

Rachal - love the gaston paper!

Wish I knew what the next page swap was going to need. Animal kingdom/downtown disney, right? That's the stuff I will be buying next. ;)

I think so. and we'll ship it to work. Whatever happened with the postal lady?

I hope he works faster than my DH, I have been waiting for years!

He promised it would be done within a few weeks of moving in... we've been here 6 months and I am tired of climbing over things to get the laundry switched out. My front loading doors don't open all the way, the room is too narrow. Its a HUGE hassle. I sneakily started doing laundry on the weekends and having DBF switch it out. He doesnt like it either. :rotfl: We cant use the garage as a car parking area, the angle is wrong. :confused3 takes like a 90 point turn to get in it. and the van is 6 inches too long. So we're pushing out the laundry room like 4 feet into the garage, then when the detached garage is built this summer. The attached garage will become a rec room, for the big kids to hang out in. Since teenagers arent really into toddler toys. :goodvibes

I think so. and we'll ship it to work. Whatever happened with the postal lady?

He promised it would be done within a few weeks of moving in... we've been here 6 months and I am tired of climbing over things to get the laundry switched out. My front loading doors don't open all the way, the room is too narrow. Its a HUGE hassle. I sneakily started doing laundry on the weekends and having DBF switch it out. He doesnt like it either. :rotfl: We cant use the garage as a car parking area, the angle is wrong. :confused3 takes like a 90 point turn to get in it. and the van is 6 inches too long. So we're pushing out the laundry room like 4 feet into the garage, then when the detached garage is built this summer. The attached garage will become a rec room, for the big kids to hang out in. Since teenagers arent really into toddler toys. :goodvibes

Same lady, same nonsense. I just wont buy from places anymore if they won't ship to my office. She has caused me too much aggrivation. I spoke with the postmaster about her seeming to not deliver every day and surprise, surprise.....I'm getting mail much more often lately. ;)

The only problem I have is with shipping swaps. Was going to ask if anyone minded shipping back to me at my office instead of home, but didn't want to cause extra trouble for anyone. The label I sent for Epcot was to home address. I will see what happens with that box before I decide what to do.

Love the paper for Gaston's!

It's only a few more weeks until we sign up for the next group girls :thumbsup2 Going to be AK, Downtown Disney Photo Ops, and Mini Golf if there's enough interest in the Mini Golf, that is.

Oh, and Danielle, I'm happy to ship wherever you want, just send the address with your swap. I'll be using the USPS online to print the postage so just let me know where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter