Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Love your pirate LO Buffy.

Here's my attempt for the castle. I'm missing a little something between both photo mats. I'm thinking a flower of something but you get the general idea.
SDC12975_zps67d3be49.jpg

Awesome!

Sandy, love the castle layout!

Jennifer, DH's niece called and he ordered way too many boxes of cookies, and that was after I had already ordered some.

:)

Here we go again! Ordered paper from Scrap Your Trip on 1/28 and not even a word from them yet. Used up my gift card, so I think this will be it from them for a while.

I just don't understand why they feel they can conduct business this way. :( When I go into my account it says I have no recent orders, but yet I received the notice they had processed my gift card. At this point.....whatever!

I need these papers to finish splash mountain and start my dumbo layouts. I'm able to get nothing else done for this swap without them!

Here we go again! Ordered paper from Scrap Your Trip on 1/28 and not even a word from them yet. Used up my gift card, so I think this will be it from them for a while.

I just don't understand why they feel they can conduct business this way. :(

bummer :confused3 Their loss.

My Reminisce order is already in transit :cool1: they are awesome!

bummer :confused3 Their loss.

My Reminisce order is already in transit :cool1: they are awesome!

Yeah! I thought when I checked out that I had multiples of some of the papers put into my cart. I was in a hurry and didn't go back to double check and today when I looked I saw I only ordered one of a couple of them. One page won't do me much good.

Will hafta re-stock my scrapping allowance and shop again soon!

Yeah! I thought when I checked out that I had multiples of some of the papers put into my cart. I was in a hurry and didn't go back to double check and today when I looked I saw I only ordered one of a couple of them. One page won't do me much good.

Will hafta re-stock my scrapping allowance and shop again soon!

:thumbsup2 thats funny. They are in stock (will be on friday) :goodvibes

I just don't understand why they feel they can conduct business this way. :( When I go into my account it says I have no recent orders, but yet I received the notice they had processed my gift card. At this point.....whatever!

I need these papers to finish splash mountain and start my dumbo layouts. I'm able to get nothing else done for this swap without them!

Hope they process your order soon, that is so frustrating that they process the gift card and not the order.

I'm sorry for your frustration, Danielle. Please don't stress about the swap. We'll wait for your awesome work :)

Just wanting to update you all on my own progress. I've got one set almost completely cut out. Holy smokes they take a lot of time! :lmao: I didn't buy enough of a few sheets of paper, so I intend to get them tonight or tomorrow so I will have them for the weekend. If we're not cropping outside of the house on Saturday, we will be cropping at home, so I intend to get Jungle Cruise and Mad Tea Party completely done, with Frontierland and the Railroad at least completely designed, if not prototypes cut.

How is everyone doing?

Hope you will hear from them soon Danielle. It's a bummer that they don't value customers.

I've finished the Castle LO and it's all bagged. I've designed Snow White and have my paper. simply have to cut and see if I like. I have a good idea of what to do for Aladdin but enchanted forest... I have no clue what to do since I haven't seen it yet

Hope you will hear from them soon Danielle. It's a bummer that they don't value customers.

I've finished the Castle LO and it's all bagged. I've designed Snow White and have my paper. simply have to cut and see if I like. I have a good idea of what to do for Aladdin but enchanted forest... I have no clue what to do since I haven't seen it yet

How is your wrist?

Did you want to change to one of the other open spots? Or, I found this site with some pictures of the area.

Think I will now be on the lookout for a set of books I can use for these! There will be 5 sets when we are finished? MK, AK, EP, HS & Characters? Anyone with suggestions?

Danielle, I think I'm going to order some of these, American Crafts. I emailed them yesterday and within 10 minutes had an answer that they fit up to 100 "lightly embellished" pages.

Danielle, I think I'm going to order some of these, American Crafts. I emailed them yesterday and within 10 minutes had an answer that they fit up to 100 "lightly embellished" pages.

So, when they say non-expandable it only means no extra pegs? If they fit 100 pages they would be perfect for this swap and a great bargain too! Hmmm, wonder how often they go on sale? Hate to order 5 of them and not be happy with them when I get them. Any idea how they handle returns? Our closest store is about 45 miles away and in a town that is kinda sketchy.

They are three-ring binders, so they can't expand. I'm trying to find a picture of it open, but am having a hard time.

Here's the info on the return policy. Looks like you'd have to ship back to them. Return policy. There is a coupon code for free shipping over $35, BTW, EEYM040.

They are three-ring binders, so they can't expand. I'm trying to find a picture of it open, but am having a hard time.

Here's the info on the return policy. Looks like you'd have to ship back to them. Return policy. There is a coupon code for free shipping over $35, BTW, EEYM040.

Ahhh, now I get it. I'm a little slow on the draw this morning. I've only had one cup of caffeine ;)
Did you see the faux-leather ones? They look the same, just not fabric. I'm always leery of the fabric covered books because my guys are so messy and I'm afraid they will get something on that won't come off or will leave a stain.
It's almost too good to pass up with the free shipping. What to do???? What to do?????

Ooh, the Faux Leather ones are nice too. I like the color selection better too...Hmmmmmm....

I'm ordering with my bestie from Canada and hand delivering to her at our retreat in NH, so we're over the $35. Worst thing, order one and see if you like it, then order again when they go on sale again?

I have one of those D binders and love it. I find however that they can contain a little less then 100 if your pages are not exactly flat. Still not bad for the price if you ask me.

Anyone have one of the Disney scrapbooks that yo ucan buy at Disney? Do they fit standard page protectors 12X12?

Thanks for the Enchanted Forest link /. I will give myself until I'm done all the other pages before deciding if I'm switching. I'm sure once I have less in my mind, it will be easier to figure it out

As for my wrist, I'm hopefully getting the bigger castreplace tomorrow by a smaller managable one. I'm looking forward to being able to stratch my upper arm. Casts are sooo itchy LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter