Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Cheryl, I didn't use ride titles for 3 of my groups, just parts of them

:woohoo: Got my sketch #4 templated.. now to cut it out tonight... I had to switch my sketch 6 times... that's 5 times too many!! I take so many photos but had to remind myself not everyone else does...

I want to plug away on cutting embellishments tonight but the kids are yelling so loud at the ball games and the news on the fiscal ledge standing that it's too distracting.. I have a 19 yo that is about to drop kick the crap out of some people.. :lmao: Boy, good thing she didn't run for office! Of course like she said.. "I'm the average poor college Amercian student.. I know what struggling is like!"

Thanks ladies :)

Nan I've changed a couple of my sketches more than once. I take lots of pictures too, so I generally pick a sketch with places for lots of pics ;)

Nope, the title needn't be the name of the ride. Cheryl, do you have this Dingbat file?

Sigh...I'm beginning to think this swap is doomed. Michelle (BigSis1970) has had to back out due to some personal issues. I'm sorry to see her go, but of course, understand.

I've asked Holly if she'd be interested, I know she does amazing work and I want to get her back over here. If she's not interested, maybe we can twist Rachal's arm...I mean talk her into joining :)

Nope, the title needn't be the name of the ride. Cheryl, do you have this Dingbat file?

Sigh...I'm beginning to think this swap is doomed. Michelle (BigSis1970) has had to back out due to some personal issues. I'm sorry to see her go, but of course, understand.

I've asked Holly if she'd be interested, I know she does amazing work and I want to get her back over here. If she's not interested, maybe we can twist Rachal's arm...I mean talk her into joining :)

:lmao:

Sorry to hear you have had another member back out.. but at least they are letting you know as soon as they can.

I hope you are able to get Holly or Rachal to take these spots over...

I'll be mailing hopefully by next Monday, 1/7 is that is okay... I have everything cut.. now just need to cut titles; embellishements and assemble.. I have been making my notes as I go...

Mail whenever you are ready. I have a spot for them.

Rachal, Holly can't play because her DH is making her a scraproom in the basement and her stuff is all packed up. So...if you're interested, we'd love to have you.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm sorry to hear Holly is unable to join but that is nice to be getting a scraproom.. I know I love having my designated area...

Rachal, will you come play this once?????? Please????

Ok.... The only issue I'm having is NO IDEAS for what's available. (Was part of my issue last time :( )

Can I do one for the sorceror game?

I didn't see anything for the new castles, gastons tavern/fountain or the meet n greets at town hall-mickey and princesses. Not sure if those were going to be included.

I don't know a single thing about the sorcerer game. Can you explain it?

I'm open to other ideas, the other castles sound fun. I wanted to stay away from meet n greets, and do a separate character swap. Is there anything of mine you'd like? Well, not Jungle Cruise or Mad Tea Party, I have all my papers for those. So, you could have the railroad or frontierland if you'd like.

If you don't want to join that's fine too. If 4 of us take a page each, we'd still end up with a full swap.

Rachal we'll help you get through!!

Sorry, I haven't really been around to update. The whole family got hit with the flu. I'm hoping we are on the upswing now, the kids are better but I still feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Let's hope the kids can go back to school tomorrow so I can get moving on this.

Hope you're feeling better soon. We've been very fortunate so far this winter. Hope I didn't just jinx myself!!

Buffy, hope you are feeling better soon and the family stays healthy!

Rachal, we will all definately help out! I like the idea of the Sorcerer's game, we have not played yet but it sounds fun!

Jennifer thanks for the link :) It is awesome!

I'm wondering if it would be okay for me to change COP (one of my faves, but, not a great picture opportunity) to parade?

Also, I'd be happy to make an extra group if you need to split the spot.

Jennifer thanks for the link :) It is awesome!

You're welcome! I'm thinking of using something in it for Frontierland, just not sure what yet.

I'm wondering if it would be okay for me to change COP (one of my faves, but, not a great picture opportunity) to parade?

You betcha! I don't think we've ever once been on COP (as a family...I had been on it a bazillion times on other trips).

Also, I'd be happy to make an extra group if you need to split the spot.

Thanks, Cheryl, you're the best!

:thumbsup2

buffy hope everyone is better soon!

I can take a spot too if needed!

Here is a little information. But basically it is an interactive card game. You get cards, for free, then you take them to the different portals:
DSCN0877_zps34bbebc1.jpg

and you use the different spells on the cards to defeat the Vilians. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter