Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

I have to set out the next one so make sure you can play Rachal...
My goal this year is to finish DS16's stuff before he graduates in 2014.. .and I'm a little behind... but I will start in january so I'll be caught up in time...

How about I make:

Fantasyland
Big Thunder
Carousel of Progress
Statues (I'm guessing these are the statues in the hub)

Just to clarify--I am making 12 sets of each 2 page layout and we are only attatching the pieces on the page with the title. Correct? Anything else I need to catch up on before I get started?

How about I make:

Fantasyland
Big Thunder
Carousel of Progress
Statues (I'm guessing these are the statues in the hub)

Just to clarify--I am making 12 sets of each 2 page layout and we are only attatching the pieces on the page with the title. Correct? Anything else I need to catch up on before I get started?

Yes, it's the statues in front of the Castle.

Yes, 12 sets of each 2 page layout, only attach the pieces on the page that has the title - the other side will be cut to size, but not adhered. If you can post a picture of your prototype(s) and sketches, I'll add them to the front page. Also, please keep a list of your supplies. This is my sample for the Jungle Cruise page...But, that's probably more detail than is necessary ;)

Thanks again for filling in!

:yay: thanks for joining Cheryl!

Jennifer, a couple questions.

For my Tomorrowland layout, can I adhere the blue and purple strips to the scallop strips? I am feeling guilty about having so many pieces.:blush:

Are we signing the backs of the adhered pages?

Cool ;) I went and bought my paper and I'm looking at sketches. Thanks for the example Jennifer that helps me a lot!

Jennifer,

Is there anyway I can switch out Stitch's Great Escape for Monsters Laugh Floor?? I'm having a hard time of thinking what I can do for Stitch and have more ideas for Monsters. Let me know.

Thanks Michelle

WOOHOO!!! Thanks for joining Cheryl!!

Jennifer, thanks for swapping my spots out. It'll make my life a heck of a lot easier.

You're welcome!

:yay: thanks for joining Cheryl!

Jennifer, a couple questions.

For my Tomorrowland layout, can I adhere the blue and purple strips to the scallop strips? I am feeling guilty about having so many pieces.:blush:

Are we signing the backs of the adhered pages?

Yes, please sign the back of the adhered pages. Feel free to adhere anything that isn't directly stuck to the back page. Okay?

Cool ;) I went and bought my paper and I'm looking at sketches. Thanks for the example Jennifer that helps me a lot!

So glad to have you!

Jennifer,

Is there anyway I can switch out Stitch's Great Escape for Monsters Laugh Floor?? I'm having a hard time of thinking what I can do for Stitch and have more ideas for Monsters. Let me know.

Thanks Michelle

Sure thing, Michelle!

Thanks Jennifer! I was able to finish Mickey's Philharmagic and most of Tomorrowland yesterday.:cool1: I will adhere the strips today and work on Barnstormer after errands are done.

I think you'll have some nice quiet scrapping time with the snow heading in. I hope to get some done tonight and tomorrow as well. Hoping that they clean up early so I can go to Jo's and get 5/$1 paper for my other three layouts (plus 15% off!). My SYT order hasn't even been processed yet (that was for the tea party), but I can work on the railroad and Frontierland :)

yay Cheryl for helping out!

Jennifer, going to do my 1/8 check in - I am complete and all packaged up!will wait to mail though!

Thanks Jennifer!! I'm hoping to get my stuff cut this weekend since my mom took my kids and I'm on the fence if I should pick them after work today or get them tomorrow from her house. I kinda like the quiet time right now!;)

mommy2mrb said:
yay Cheryl for helping out!

Jennifer, going to do my 1/8 check in - I am complete and all packaged up!will wait to mail though!

Mail whenever you are ready. I have a spot for them.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

urbkols said:
Thanks Jennifer!! I'm hoping to get my stuff cut this weekend since my mom took my kids and I'm on the fence if I should pick them after work today or get them tomorrow from her house. I kinda like the quiet time right now!;)

:) I hear you on the quiet time, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have my sketches chosen & I'm starting to cut pieces today.

Quick question--for titles are we sticking with the name of the attraction? For instance for BTMRR could I use "YeeHaw" or does it need to be Big Thunder?

Cheryl,

I thought it was okay to use any title you liked... I didn't think it was ride/land specific... just so that when you look at the page you knew what it was for..

I have 3 spots cut out.. working on embellishments/title cutting today.. Hope to have 2 groups done before 10pm tonight... Will finish spot #3 tomorrow and start cutting spot #4.. I need to get this done so that I can start catching up on my piles upon piles in my craft room... I'm WAY behind and starting to stress out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter