Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

FYI - Scrap Your Trip has free shipping for orders over $49.99 today and tomorrow. (I'll be ordering tomorrow!).

Geez woman, do you really have to tell me about sales on paper LOL

Rachal I picked up my paper this wekend and all was well except for one pack but that's ok as I didn't need it as a full sheet.

I've learned a lesson the past 2 times I had lots of paper shipped. I would suggest that everyone tapes and retapes their box very well with this swap. With the MAW swap and paper order which both were close to 200 sheets, the box split open in at least 2 corners. Both times the box had been plastic wrap by USPS with an apology message. I will be wrapping litterally the box with tape for it to not split during shipping.

Ordered my paper from SYT. ::yes::

The box breaking open must have been some of what happened with my last paper delivery. Looked like she had driven over the box a couple of times though. :rotfl2:

Ordered my paper from SYT. ::yes::

The box breaking open must have been some of what happened with my last paper delivery. Looked like she had driven over the box a couple of times though. :rotfl2:

That may have been special treatment for you as the recipient :rotfl:

Geez woman, do you really have to tell me about sales on paper LOL

Rachal I picked up my paper this wekend and all was well except for one pack but that's ok as I didn't need it as a full sheet.

I've learned a lesson the past 2 times I had lots of paper shipped. I would suggest that everyone tapes and retapes their box very well with this swap. With the MAW swap and paper order which both were close to 200 sheets, the box split open in at least 2 corners. Both times the box had been plastic wrap by USPS with an apology message. I will be wrapping litterally the box with tape for it to not split during shipping.

I did wrap the corners with tape and it still split :confused3 guess it wasn't enough

Girls, due to some circumstances far beyond her control, Stephanie (catinthehat35) has had to bow out of the swap. Is anyone interested? I've PMed Rachal... ;)

Could I switch out Big Thunder?
I'm really struggling with ideas for that.

Did you hear from Rachal? Did you want someone to take over all 4 spots?

Jennifer if you don't hear from Rachal I'd love to have the spots :)

Thanks, Rachal!

Cheryl, choose four of the red items in the list in the first post (or something not listed and we'll see if it works), and get to work! Thank you, you are an :littleangel:

Thanks, Rachal!

Cheryl, choose four of the red items in the list in the first post (or something not listed and we'll see if it works), and get to work! Thank you, you are an :littleangel:

Awesome :) I'm on my way out, but, I'll pick before I go to bed tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter