Magic Kingdom Photos - 2

That's such an interesting capture. Very, very nice! I know it can be a cliche sounding comment, but I really do love the composition on this one.

I haven't seen the new FL fully operational because we were there until late September last year and just missed it. I'm trying still to get some perspective and find my orientation on all these beautiful parts of the park!

Aahhh, now that just screams perfect classic fairy tale! Awesome! :thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes

I haven't seen the new FL fully operational because we were there until late September last year and just missed it. I'm trying still to get some perspective and find my orientation on all these beautiful parts of the park!

We were there in January and although the areas that are open look great, I can't wait until the mine ride is completed and the remaining construction walls come down. There's a reason why all of these great pictures on this thread of New FL have their back towards the construction area. ;) New FL will look sooooo good once everything is completed!:thumbsup2

IMG_6490ed%201-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter