Magic cruises Dover to Barcelona August 3-10, 2015

We are excited to heading back to Europe. We did the Barcelona cruise previously and loved it. This is our 9th cruise. We are planning on flying in a litter early to London and hanging out for a few days prior to the cruise.

Our older kids are excited as they have booked their first cruise on their own (just a 3-night Bahama cruise).

I did not read all the pages of the blog yet, but are we signing up for fish extenders yet?

Can't wait to go!!!

Tina
(rm 8548)

I guess I forgot to post our family information for the roll call. We have 5 kids, but 3 are too grown up to come with.

On this cruise is me, my husband, Steve and our two boys Lucas (15) and Jack (10).

Anyone traveling on Deck 8?

Tina

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Greetings all. We will be part of the Dover-Barcelona repo cruise. It's my wife and I, plus our then-7-year old daughter.
This will be our 5th Disney cruise total (last as Silver!), first one in Europe. We'll also spend 6 days before in the UK and 5 days after in Paris.

For those who have disembarked at Barcelona before, can you provide any advice on transport to the airport to catch an 11 am flight? Via Disney or private? We have no problems being first in line to disembark, with luggage in-hand.

Cheers,
Michael

Hello Everyone
I (Karen) will be travelling with my DH (Daniel) and DD (Natalie - 19) on this cruise. It will be our 14th Disney cruise, Natalie's 12th, we love them.
Looking forward to travelling from the UK for a change. We are second seating for dining, stateroom deck 7. Please add us to the roll call.

Glad to see some young people Natalie's age for her to socialize with at College Club.

Karen :stitch:

Saying hello, this will be our third Disney Cruise, me, my wife and two girls (9 & 7). A little known fact for those getting a coach to Dover from London, the National Express service from Victoria coach station is numbered 007, has been for decades. James Bond author Ian Flemming named the spy after it.

Starting to finalise the plan for the coach to Dover, I have heard from everyone that requested seats apart from two families. Princess Runner and Claire2015. If you read this and still require coach spaces PM me asap thanks. We still have room for more passengers if anyone is still looking for transport to the port from London.

Greetings all. We will be part of the Dover-Barcelona repo cruise. It's my wife and I, plus our then-7-year old daughter.
This will be our 5th Disney cruise total (last as Silver!), first one in Europe. We'll also spend 6 days before in the UK and 5 days after in Paris.

For those who have disembarked at Barcelona before, can you provide any advice on transport to the airport to catch an 11 am flight? Via Disney or private? We have no problems being first in line to disembark, with luggage in-hand.

Cheers,
Michael

I booked the transport with Disney but my flight home is 4.45pm. I'm wondering where do we get the coach from.

I have still not heard from Princess Runner and Claire2015 so I presume they are no longer cruising and don't require transport to the port.

If we are still adding to the roll call I am on this cruise with my DW Lorraine and my 2 DDs Rachel 5 and Bethany 3. It is our second time on the Magic. Last in 2013 in the Med.

we are on deck 6.

Can't wait to see the reimagined Magic. It will be like a new boat.

Simon (magicman 1613)

whats your last name? I can check to see if DH has added your names to the file. Sent a start conversation message to you.
Not sure if you have it?

whats your last name? I can check to see if DH has added your names to the file. Sent a start conversation message to you.
Not sure if you have it?

Want to be sure we are on FE list (but not the coach ride) 2 cabins:7040 and 7042

I called DCL and they confirmed we get ALL the bonus Anna-Elsa activities from the Baltic and North Atlntic cruises! TERRIFIC!

Kris (Walt's Wife)

DH and I will be cruising with MIL and our three children Teyo (13) Lani (12) and Lea (9) and are so excited...we have done Alaska and Mexico, but this will be our first trip to Europe. We have one cabin on deck 8 and one on Deck 2...would love to be part of a fish extender program if there is one...haven't had a chance to read through all the posts yet, but can't believe the trip is coming so soon. We will be flying into London from orange County, CA the week before spending 3 days in London and 3 days in Paris.

Are we still doing sign ups for FE?
We're two adults and 4 kids (DD-15, DS-13, DS-9 and DD-6)... would do it just for kids and we're on the fifth deck :)

Thanks!
So could the 4 kids (DD-15, DS-13, DS-9, DD-6) be added to the list? and our cabin number is 6081 :)

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise (and our second European one) and we can't wait! :D

Just the kids added to the list??
What's their first and last names?
Fave character?
Fave color?
Any special occasions or special requirements?

Yes, just the kids please :)

DD-15 is Zaina El-Demerdash and her favorite color is blue and Goofy's her favorite character
DS-13 is Abdallah El-Demerdash and his favorite color is red and he likes Mickey Mouse
DS-9 is Yusef El-Demerdash and his favorite color is Yellow and his favorite character is Goofy
DD-6 is Amira El-Demerdash and her favorite colors are pink/purple and she's into all of the princesses, especially Belle and although her birthday doesn't lie exactly during the cruise (it's on August 13th), we're celebrating it. :cake:

It's going to be a wonderful cruise! Can't wait! :cool1:

Hi everyone!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine managing meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in! Please note that you must have 10 posts in order to "start a conversation" with another poster.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
5zfzWEYlzB2umn_pGBgH3pjISS2XHb6TBpYCm_sMwCDe23EObnlCRqD-nLyVn82w-JVZg9W0ZStzteVrj1p0STUsQcGuZwgJOL34gO7F2OqWvZUrFMQbGUpvxkGg7MZ0XahnRyA

Hi fellow cruisers

We are joining you on this amazing adventure, as returning cruisers after a 3 yr...gut renching break from the wonderful DCL ships!
we are the Oliver family who are finally all platinum cruisers(the kids have caught us up, but are still 1 cruise behind us)
I am Jo 42
DH Rob 43
DD Holly 13(14 in Sept)
DS Evan 11

We are from the UK, living approx 25miles north of London.

We are so looking forward to returning to our most favourite of all the ships, The Magic is like our Disney Home from Home. We had our first cruise, our first med cruise, Christmas and new year Cruises on The Magic...we have cruised Dream Maiden voyage and Fantasy Madien Voyage....all but two of our previous cruises were b2b...and this cruise will be a solo week. we have made some amazing memories with DCL, visited some fantastic places(some just the once, others a few times) and made some fab friends along the way with fellow cruisers and CM alike.

it feels so good to be back, and now that our cruise documents have arrived I think I can finally stop pinching myself to see if it's a dream, and that we are In fact coming back!

I just wanted to pop on and say Hi, see if there were any familiar names cruising....I see earlier on at the start of the thread Princess Runner(Elcka) was cruising...not sure if she still is? she and her family were on one or two of our other cruises. we are not looking to do the FE this time round, but had so much fun on previous cruises taking part!

oh I had to start a new profile, I used to post as Elfinjojo....someone may remember me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter