• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic cruises Dover to Barcelona August 3-10, 2015

Thanks for suggestions - will have a look. Anymore also welcome. Thanks :thumbsup2

We used the novotel - one of the few places where you could have a family room rather than 2 rooms. B&B with a roof top pool. Not central, but easy to get in on the metro, and on the HoHo route.

Celestine

We will be on this cruise! We will also be on the following cruise doing back to backs.

Thanks for suggestions - will have a look. Anymore also welcome. Thanks :thumbsup2

We have stayed at Suites Avenue two years in a row. LOVE. This time, we got the Penthouse Apt. for my parents (two max in that room). Was awesome. We also get the Family Apt. for us (sleeps four). Staying there again, so don't take our room! haha

It's official now because I booked our flights!!! :cheer2:

Hotel in London also booked. Now starts the port planning!!

Unfortunately we are cancelling. My mother suffered a mini-stroke last month and while the prognosis is very good we can't take a trip this big. We are hoping that my mother will be well enough to move the cruise to Alaska where we can leave from her home in Vancouver. Luckily we had not booked flights yet.

Unfortunately we are cancelling. My mother suffered a mini-stroke last month and while the prognosis is very good we can't take a trip this big. We are hoping that my mother will be well enough to move the cruise to Alaska where we can leave from her home in Vancouver. Luckily we had not booked flights yet.

So sorry to hear that. I hope her recovery progresses well. I would love to do Alaska, but the timing just doesn't work well with UK schools

We are doing London Adv by Disney pre-trip
Back to Back from Dover than from Barc
Jim
Jen
Jamie

Myself, my mum, dad, my sister, my boyfriend and my uncle sailing on this. Can't wait!!! Xx

Sadly I won't be able to go on this cruise (so will be gutted if there are good last minute prices out as thats what I was banking on!).

Have struggled to be able to get the annual leave for the week, although there was a possibility a colleague might swap.

However, I now have surgery for the 28th July which is major and will be in hospital a while.

Hope you all have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it. Really hope they do one in 2016.

Here is your pre-Christmas bus roll call! If you think you have booked a seat (or more) please check you are listed below. If not, please let me know ASAP. If you are listed and know where you are staying, please let me know. If you have yet to confirm accommodation, please let me know as soon as you do. I have set up a dedicated e-mail address for all bus queries, booking etc. I will also e-mail all relevant information, e.g. payment, collection time, location etc. from this address. It will NOT be posted elsewhere.

The e-mail address is: disneymagicbus@hotmail.com

Bus List:
Dizney73 (Jami) 4 Seats
Caropooh (Caroline) 4 Seats
Rachelsmom97 (Diane) 3 Seats
Socababy (TBC) 7 Seats
Princess Runner (Elcka) 3 Seats
Claire2015 (Claire) 4 Seats
Dismagiclover (Jenny) 5 Seats

Have a great Christmas and New Year

Paul :drive:

Hello - pleased to virtually meet you all. We are also doing the dover 7 night followed by the 5 night. it will be our fourth cruise, third on DCL and first time on the Magic. We are very excited! We would love to take part in a FE group please, I think from skimming through the thread that there is one on the go? Our most recent cruise was not with DCL and we missed the fish extender fun! I am Katie DW, Ross is my DH and then there is Alice DD (13) and Archie (DS) who will be 11 the day we embark so will have a very happy birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter