Magic Christmas Cruise 2010 (Dec 18th - 29th) - ***UPDATED - post #411 ***

Yes, especially when we keep following each other on each cruise thread, :laughing: I keep looking up at the thread title to make sure I am where I am suppose to be :surfweb:

I do the SAME EXACT thing, otherwise I would be SO LOST!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And it is sooooooooo funny to be on the exact same threads because we're on the same cruises.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi!!

I was wondering whether Shirley will deliver decorated trees to the ship??:confused3 I know that there is a service at WDW that will deliver trees to your hotel room, so I wondered about getting one of those and then taking it on the DCL bus with us.

I will have to have some sort of decoration for the stateroom!!:cloud9:

Hi!!

I was wondering whether Shirley will deliver decorated trees to the ship??:confused3 I know that there is a service at WDW that will deliver trees to your hotel room, so I wondered about getting one of those and then taking it on the DCL bus with us.

Oh Me Too!! I have NEVER been away for Christmas and I will just HAVE to have decorations!!! :santa:

Hi!!

Oh Me Too!! I have NEVER been away for Christmas and I will just HAVE to have decorations!!! :santa:

We're going to HAVE to use Shirley because I just looked under DCL gifts and there is NOTHING for Christmas.

Does anyone have Shirley's website address, if so can you please provide a link here? I need to check it out now and get some ideas. Thanks.

Don't bother going to the website....there's no information there. I guess we'll just have to place a phone call. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Don't bother going to the website....there's no information there. I guess we'll just have to place a phone call. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

oh yes!:thumbsup2 please let me know if you find anything out from her - I can't face carrying decorations all the way from the UK!!:lmao:

oh yes!:thumbsup2 please let me know if you find anything out from her - I can't face carrying decorations all the way from the UK!!:lmao:

The Perfect Gift does not do decorations, they will however do a fully decorated tree that gets delivered in a box so you can keep it if you want. It's about 2-3 feet tall. That sounds perfect to me.....except where would you put it??? You would need a suite. I think I'll stick with my little plastic tree. I think it'll be fine. It's only about a foot and will go on top of the vanity.

If you're going to order the tree, they said to call about one month before sailing.

As of right now, the only decorations DCL has is for Bon Voyage and Happy Birthday.....that's it. But who knows what they'll have in two years from now. I keep thinking that it's soon, not so far away. But a lot can change in two years.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Since DCL has Christmas Cruises every year, you would Think they would have a Christmas Decoration package to purchase.. :confused3

Since DCL has Christmas Cruises every year, you would Think they would have a Christmas Decoration package to purchase.. :confused3

I think they used to have a lot more but not now. I looked on their website and I remember seeing more than just these two themes before. Maybe they just didn't sell enough.:confused3 :confused3

I think they used to have a lot more but not now. I looked on their website and I remember seeing more than just these two themes before. Maybe they just didn't sell enough.:confused3 :confused3

That's odd.. I would think they would sell a bunch :confused:

The Perfect Gift does not do decorations, they will however do a fully decorated tree that gets delivered in a box so you can keep it if you want. It's about 2-3 feet tall. That sounds perfect to me.....except where would you put it??? You would need a suite. I think I'll stick with my little plastic tree. I think it'll be fine. It's only about a foot and will go on top of the vanity.

If you're going to order the tree, they said to call about one month before sailing.

IS there no chance of me fitting it in our Cat 6??:thumbsup2 - that would be perfect for us - unless I too get a desk top one - I just want the room to feel as 'christmassy' as possible (It will be our first one EVER away from home!!):lmao:

IS there no chance of me fitting it in our Cat 6??:thumbsup2 - that would be perfect for us - unless I too get a desk top one - I just want the room to feel as 'christmassy' as possible (It will be our first one EVER away from home!!):lmao:

It would probably fit nicely on top of the table in front of the couch in the stateroom. You could do it.

I too need a little Christmas around my stateroom.....even just the smallest thing.....a manger, a tree, a stocking.....something.

Fill us in !!! :hug:

YEAH!!!!!! I called and they said that they're working on Halloween decorations right now.....after that, Thanksgiving.....then after that, the Christmas decorations will come out. You will be able to view them on the website but you'll have to call to place your order. That's Wonderful News!!!!

I can't wait until after Turkey day when we can go to the site and see what they will offer.

On the phone with the CM, I told her I was doing a Christmas cruise, I did NOT tell her that it was in two years from now.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

YEAH!!!!!! I called and they said that they're working on Halloween decorations right now.....after that, Thanksgiving.....then after that, the Christmas decorations will come out. You will be able to view them on the website but you'll have to call to place your order. That's Wonderful News!!!!

I can't wait until after Turkey day when we can go to the site and see what they will offer.

On the phone with the CM, I told her I was doing a Christmas cruise, I did NOT tell her that it was in two years from now.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats brilliant news - ooh i can't wait now either!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter