Magic 5-Night January 20, 2017

Another note, October 22th will be the cut off day for any more people to be added to the FE Exchange. If you are interested please let me know I will add you to the conversation so you can give me your information.

Hi, please can you add me to the FE Exchange discussion - my 2 kids, my husband and I will be travelling on this cruise. Thank you.

Hello, Can you add me to the group for the FE exchange. We will have 3 rooms in our party to add. Thank you!

I'm just wondering if there is a estimated day that we will get a finished list? I'm just so excited I've already started shopping!

Hello everyone! I'm Kayla, Juliel0616's DD. I ran our FE Exchange on our last cruise, and if you'd like I can run it this time. I can start up a list that has everyone who wants to participate in. If this is ok with you guys, I have started up a conversation, and if you want to participate, post here and I will add you to the conversation.
I would like to join!

Another note, October 22th will be the cut off day for any more people to be added to the FE Exchange. If you are interested please let me know I will add you to the conversation so you can give me your information.

I know this is really late but the FE group I was part of on FB just dissolved. I have 45 gifts already made up. It is simply me, my husband and my 5 y/o son in our room and my husband and I would not mind being left out. My son was excited about it though. I would be more than willing to increase my gift count to cover everyone in your full group if just a few could drop something off for my son if we could join.

I know this is really late but the FE group I was part of on FB just dissolved. I have 45 gifts already made up. It is simply me, my husband and my 5 y/o son in our room and my husband and I would not mind being left out. My son was excited about it though. I would be more than willing to increase my gift count to cover everyone in your full group if just a few could drop something off for my son if we could join.

I know that we merged with a face book group. I'm wondering if you could still join that group and at least get pixi dusted. I know a lot of us are going to try to make sure at least the kids are included. I don't know if you have tried that face book page yet. I don't know which fb group you were on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter