Magic 5-Night January 20, 2017

Hello everyone! I'm Kayla, Juliel0616's DD. I ran our FE Exchange on our last cruise, and if you'd like I can run it this time. I can start up a list that has everyone who wants to participate in. If this is ok with you guys, I have started up a conversation, and if you want to participate, post here and I will add you to the conversation.
I would like to be added. Thank you

Hi all! Can't wait to get on the magic. Just me and husband, no kids for us (yet...? maybe 9 months after the cruise? :D Still deciding whether to do a FE this time...would be our first. First time on the Magic, have sailed Dream and Wonder so far!

Hello everyone! I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to this! I went ahead and added those who replied and said they'd like to be added. I also sent out a message saying what I needed for the list. I'm thinking we should have a cut of date abour 3-4 months before the cruise, what do you guys think?

3 months cut off sounds great because a shorter cut off date would lead us right into Thanksgiving and Christmas prep.

Hello everyone! I'm Kayla, Juliel0616's DD. I ran our FE Exchange on our last cruise, and if you'd like I can run it this time. I can start up a list that has everyone who wants to participate in. If this is ok with you guys, I have started up a conversation, and if you want to participate, post here and I will add you to the conversation.
Hello, can I my family to the FE? This will be our first disney cruise and we are beyond excited =)

Hi everyone. This is our first Disney cruise. It will be my husband (two daughters 4 and 2) and me. We are being joined by my aunt her husband and 7 year old daughter. I find many posts very helpful in planning our trip. My family will be flying in from Northern Nevada. My aunt and her family will be flying from Southern California. Any advise and tips will be appreciated. I'm not sure how my girls will handle 7 hours of flight. It will be interesting and I hope it all turns out fantastic :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter