• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic ~ 1/12/2013

jjones144 said:
Woohoo, got my cruise docs today! Did you guys get yours? So excited.

We got ours! Told my hubby that it was the most exciting mail delivery ever!! Yay!

Lovin DCL said:
Got mine today too. Was so happy to get them in the house and hidden without the kids seeing them! With the fish extender gifts, pirate costumes and items to have signed, I'm running of places to hide things!!

Me too! Add Christmas presents on top of that. I am really ready for Christmas to get here this year.

What are the majority of you doing - a gift per stateroom/family or individuals? I was thinking 1 per kid then a stateroom one for everyone else. Thoughts? Some friends who sail just before us are doing theirs that way so I just assumed that's what we were supposed to do.

I haven't even started ours, my husband won't be home until Christmas Eve & since my girls don't know I can't ask for their help. We will knock something out during Christmas break but was hoping to start buying the supplies.

Can't wait!!!!:cool1:

We're doing 1 per kid and a little stateroom gift as well. I don't know what I'm going to do for the actual fish extender though - I can't sew!

We're getting so excited! One more month!

I also am doing one per child and one for the cabin. I am almost done with the cabin gift and have started on the girls gift. Still need to do the actual fish extender though! Only one month left? I hope I can finish in time!!!

I am doing a few different gifts for each room. One bigger gift, then some smaller things that I think everyone can use. So excited! I think everything turned out really nice. I finished my FE this weekend, with the help of my mom. I do not sew. It was more difficult than I expected it to be. It turned out ok though. Really excited for our trip. We need to figure out where and what time everyone wants to meet up on the first day. Has anyone ever been on the Magic, and have a suggestion?

It is hard now to be excited about this upcoming vacation with all the grief going on! I just want to spend time with my kids and hold them close. It will be a sad Christmas for a lot of families this year.

Just so very sad. Still just so very hard to believe. Most of the children were my middle son's age. The one thing we can do is continue to pray for these families.

I made a facebook group for our cruise if anyone whats to join search "Disney Magic Cruise January 12, 2013"

I made a facebook group for our cruise if anyone whats to join search "Disney Magic Cruise January 12, 2013"

Yay! I am so excited. Wanted someone to do this. We had a FB page on my last cruise, really helped to get to know each other before the trip. I tried to searh for it, but couldn't find it. Let me know please. Thanks.

Yay! I am so excited. Wanted someone to do this. We had a FB page on my last cruise, really helped to get to know each other before the trip. I tried to searh for it, but couldn't find it. Let me know please. Thanks.

I couldn't find it either! Can you post a link?:surfweb:

I just requested to join the facebook page... good idea! :)

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Only two weeks until we board the Magic!

It's our first cruise- not sure who is more excited me or my girls! I was reading about fish extensions and it looks like ALOT of fun- we would be interested in doing it

It's our first cruise- not sure who is more excited me or my girls! I was reading about fish extensions and it looks like ALOT of fun- we would be interested in doing it

I am sorry, would love for you guys to join our Fish Extender, but we had a cutoff date in November. I am glad that you have joined the FB group, and look forward to meeting your family.

jjones144 said:
I am sorry, would love for you guys to join our Fish Extender, but we had a cutoff date in November. I am glad that you have joined the FB group, and look forward to meeting your family.

I missed the cutoff date too. Darn :-(

I am sorry. It would have been nice if we could have left it open, but makes it hard for people trying to get their gifts together. I personalized my gifts, so would have really been hard. We are all going to have a great time on the cruise. We look forward to meeting everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter