1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Magic ~ 1/12/2013

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Lizzyanne1, Apr 20, 2012.

1. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

We will be at home. I am going to cook turkey, ham, and all of the sides. I love cooking a big meal. My in laws are coming in from IN and my brother in law from Chicago. My Dad and Uncle are coming also. Of course I plan to go Black Friday shopping, which now seems to be Thanksgiving shopping.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

Oh cool. We are actually in Bossier City right now visiting my mom, headed back to TX tomorrow.

4. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

5. ScarJsMom

ScarJsMom "We're out to discover!"

So how many gifts do we need? Do we just need 7? Will there be more details to come?

6. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

It is up to you. You have to do at least 7. Which would be one per stateroom. I see on some of the threads some people say they give one per stateroom, or one per guest. I don't think there are any specific rules, you just have to give at least one gift per stateroom signed up. I do not plan to do one per person, but have done a few different gifts per stateroom. Things are turning out really cute. So excited. I started making my Fish Extender this past weekend, excited to get it done also. It is a little tougher than I thought it would be, but I hope it turns out ok. How do you add a picture to your post? I would like us all to upload a picture, so that we can see each other. We will have to a meetup place and time for first day on the cruise.

7. ScarJsMom

Thanks for the info, I still don't know what I'm going to do for the gifts but I will think of something. Use tinypic.com for a code to import the picture, there is a "import picture" icon at the top.

8. Quantis

Quantis Earning My Ears

Hey everyone, just wondering who is a part of the FE. My wife has posted previously, but I think I'd like to add something to the mix. Depending on how many folks involved I'd like to stick something to your door..I need to get scrolling soon, so if someone could let me know amounts, that would be greatly appreciated.... no promises, but I think it would be fun :)

9. Lizzyanne1

Lizzyanne1 Earning My Ears

Is it too late to get added to FE?

10. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

We had set an end date of November 16th for the signups for the FE, so that if people were making their gifts, that they would have enough time. I have already made my FE gifts. I have a couple of extra small things that are going with my gifts that I would like to share with your family, but I think it is too late for the signup. Everyone on the list please give your feedback and let us know what you think. Thanks so much.

11. Lovin DCL

Lovin DCL Earning My Ears

Would it be possible to add the stateroom number to the list with a caveat that they were a late addition? That way even if the more personalized gifts are already made and it's too late to add them for those they can still be included in the extras?

12. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

I think so for sure. I don't have all of the gift, but do have some smaller, nice things that go with my gift that I could give. What does everyone think? What do you think Lizxyanne?

13. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

37 days until our cruise, woohoo! I am so excited. Thank goodness Christmas will be here soon. Has been so hard keeping this from the boys. Please look at the earlier posts about adding Lizzyanne to the FE, and let me know what you guys think. Thanks guys. Can't wait to meet everyone.

14. darling996

darling996 Earning My Ears

It doesn't matter to me about adding in. Just so I know soon so I can get my stuff done.

15. cruzgirl

cruzgirl Earning My Ears

I don't mind adding another to the list either. :)

16. cruzgirl

cruzgirl Earning My Ears

Sorry... just seeing this post now! Yes, we will do the drive over 2 days. Our kids are pretty young (6 and 4) so I don't think we could do the non-stop drive.

Pirate night is so much fun!!

17. cruzgirl

cruzgirl Earning My Ears

Another FE Question... I just want to make sure I'm planning this correctly because my husband was thinking one thing and I was thinking another. Do we give gifts to each person each day of the cruise or just once over the entire length of the cruise?

18. ScarJsMom

I have already bought all my gifts for the group. I still need to get a FE made though.

19. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

Woohoo, got my cruise docs today! Did you guys get yours? So excited.

20. Lovin DCL

Lovin DCL Earning My Ears

Got mine today too. Was so happy to get them in the house and hidden without the kids seeing them! With the fish extender gifts, pirate costumes and items to have signed, I'm running of places to hide things!!

21. shantomp98

shantomp98 Earning My Ears

We got our docs too!!! My daughter & I walked down to get the mail and luckily I grabbed it before she could see what it was - whew! Copies are made, papers are signed, packing lists are printed, hoping that I get the magnet graphics that I requested so I can get them printed & put into the gift...hurry up Christmas because I can't keep it to myself anymore!! EXCITED!!