Magic ~ 1/12/2013

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Lizzyanne1, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Lizzyanne1

Lizzyanne1 Earning My Ears

We are taking our first Disney cruise at the start of the new year. We are so excited! Who else is cruising on this cruise?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

4. ScarJsMom

ScarJsMom "We're out to discover!"

We are also taking our first cruise then! So excited!

5. jrl153

jrl153 Earning My Ears

We' ll be there celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.:)

6. Lizzyanne1

Lizzyanne1 Earning My Ears

Is this cruise doing fish extenders??

7. Lovin DCL

Lovin DCL Earning My Ears

We'll be there! I'm so excited! :goodvibes

I have heard about the fish extenders on the boards but don't really know how it works. Is it for younger kids or can anyone do it? Just another thing to research before we go!

8. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

We will be on this cruise. Me, my husband, and my three sons. My boys are 13,6, and 5.

9. oneplustwo

oneplustwo Earning My Ears

We will be on this cruise with our three boys as well! We've sailed Royal Caribbean and Carnival, but this will be our first Disney cruise. Excited!

10. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

What age are your boys? You will love Disney. They have so many special extras, especially for the kiddos. We just love them!

11. oneplustwo

Our oldest is 9 and we have twins who are 6.

12. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

So I have spent the past two hours looking over FE threads, and would really like to do one. We have never participated because we were just too busy with everything else, but always interested because everyone looks like they are having so much fun putting out their gifts. I would really like to do it this time since this will be our first long cruise. We have only done 3 day cruises before. Please let me know if anyone is interested in doing it. I do not mind to get everyone's names and room numbers together, unless there is someone who has done it before that would be interested. Here is a FB page with FE examples and a Disboard thread with homeade gifts. I hope someone is interested in doing this.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639

13. Lovin DCL

Lovin DCL Earning My Ears

We would be up for doing fish extenders. We have cruised several times but have never done it. I've been researching and it looks like a blast!

14. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

15. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

Yay! Hopefully we will have some more join in, otherwise it will be the two of us. Ha.

16. oneplustwo

Count us in too! Looks like fun.

17. cruzgirl

cruzgirl Earning My Ears

My family is also interested in participating in the Fish Extenders gift exchanges! This is brand new to us! We've been on one Disney cruise before but didn't know about it at that time and we've been trying to find info about doing this, and that's how I heard about this board. :)

18. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

Yay. I asked my friend to send me an email on how to set up the spread sheet for this. I guess if it only ends up being a couple of us, wont be to bad. We need to decide when the cut off for people to join will be. I have never done the FE, but my group did this last cruise and they had a cut off of a month before. I think this makes sense, especially with Christmas coming up. What do you guys think? Maybe we can say December 1st as cut off.

19. cruzgirl

cruzgirl Earning My Ears

I think that's a good idea to have a deadline and Dec. 1 sounds good. That will give us time to prepare our giveaway items! I am hoping to try to make some handmade goodies too if time permits and depending on how many people we have in our group. :) This should be a lot of fun! Thanks for organizing it!

20. jjones144

jjones144 Mouseketeer

Ok, great. I think that will be best also. I want to try my hand at homeade gifts also.

21. shantomp98

shantomp98 Earning My Ears

I am new to all of this - the boards & Disney cruise. We have cruised before just not Disney. Our girls (14,11,6) don't know yet so we are super excited to surprise them :) with this cruise. Just learned about these fish extenders today, one of my friends who has cruised Disney tons told me abou them.