Magic ~ 1/12/2013

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

We'll be there! I'm so excited! :goodvibes

Is this cruise doing fish extenders??

I have heard about the fish extenders on the boards but don't really know how it works. Is it for younger kids or can anyone do it? Just another thing to research before we go!

We will be on this cruise. Me, my husband, and my three sons. My boys are 13,6, and 5.

What age are your boys? You will love Disney. They have so many special extras, especially for the kiddos. We just love them!

So I have spent the past two hours looking over FE threads, and would really like to do one. We have never participated because we were just too busy with everything else, but always interested because everyone looks like they are having so much fun putting out their gifts. I would really like to do it this time since this will be our first long cruise. We have only done 3 day cruises before. Please let me know if anyone is interested in doing it. I do not mind to get everyone's names and room numbers together, unless there is someone who has done it before that would be interested. Here is a FB page with FE examples and a Disboard thread with homeade gifts. I hope someone is interested in doing this.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639

We would be up for doing fish extenders. We have cruised several times but have never done it. I've been researching and it looks like a blast!

We would be up for doing fish extenders. We have cruised several times but have never done it. I've been researching and it looks like a blast!

Yay! Hopefully we will have some more join in, otherwise it will be the two of us. Ha.

My family is also interested in participating in the Fish Extenders gift exchanges! This is brand new to us! We've been on one Disney cruise before but didn't know about it at that time and we've been trying to find info about doing this, and that's how I heard about this board. :)

Yay. I asked my friend to send me an email on how to set up the spread sheet for this. I guess if it only ends up being a couple of us, wont be to bad. We need to decide when the cut off for people to join will be. I have never done the FE, but my group did this last cruise and they had a cut off of a month before. I think this makes sense, especially with Christmas coming up. What do you guys think? Maybe we can say December 1st as cut off.

I think that's a good idea to have a deadline and Dec. 1 sounds good. That will give us time to prepare our giveaway items! I am hoping to try to make some handmade goodies too if time permits and depending on how many people we have in our group. :) This should be a lot of fun! Thanks for organizing it!

Ok, great. I think that will be best also. I want to try my hand at homeade gifts also.

I am new to all of this - the boards & Disney cruise. We have cruised before just not Disney. Our girls (14,11,6) don't know yet so we are super excited to surprise them :) with this cruise. Just learned about these fish extenders today, one of my friends who has cruised Disney tons told me abou them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter