Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

The picture that we are all talking about on here is on the Theme Parks Attractions forum-page 2 half way down-titled WERE BACK...had a great trip....I COULD NOT WAIT TO POST THIS PICTURE...
Sorry i have no idea how to post a link.Hope you all find it.x.

Lynn, your mom is just 2 yrs older than me and looks 10 yrs younger. :thumbsup2 I love Tigger too. I love the pic holding your hand.

Yay at being a "matron of Honor" now. I know you are thrilled.

anxious for more......

I think I love your hair more in each picture.

(My dad was a curly red head and I always wanted that girl with his hair. I got 2 boys instead but 1 did get the curls at least)

your sig pics are great

My mom has not really aged yet lol...I hope I'm like her lol...I love the pic with pooh and tigger holding my hand too,it made me cry. Thank you for the hair compliments!!!

Subscribing :) Love hearing about Disney Weddings!

Aww good!!!!

Great so far.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at POR. It will be our 3rd time in July.

We love the relaxing feel of that hotel. I'm a teacher, so I need calmness hehehe

I have met few grumpy people at that, then again, I did not encounter that many employees. But I do agree with you, the all-stars are also very good hotels. But we had bad experiences with mousekeeping.

I can't wait to hear more from your trip. My love life has gone through a break up recently, and you trippie shows me there is still love out there!

Love it! Don't be shy and add pics... and vids hehehe

aww I'm sorry to hear that!!!!!!!

POR is a very relaxing resort I agree with that!

We actually were in our room that morning, packing up to move to Wilderness Lodge. But I'm going to bet you were on our live video webcam we had up! We were in the Villas on the top floor just at the top right corner of the building - last room on the courtyard side. We had a perfect straight-on view of the wedding area and Spaceship Earth and we had a video camera set up the whole time. In fact, we watched many brides getting photographed and walking over between the Boardwalk building and the wedding area. Now I wish I'd found this thread before we went - I'd have been watching for you!

OOOH let me know if you see me on your video haha!! I wish you would have watched for me too!!

congratulations!! your TR is awesome :D

Thank you!!

Lynn,

I won't spoil it here, but I saw the picture that you posted on one of the other boards.

IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

Anyways, everyone else will have to be patient for it...

haha thank you...I'm going to have to post it now but I'm going to wait till I get to that day.

Hi!!

We spent a week at POR in April, we were not at all impressed. Really beautiful resort but the buses...no thanks. Can't wait to hear what you thought of the Poly, we're back there in July.

LOVED the POLY!!!!! Were going back in October and would love to stay there again!!

Hey, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. That's really unusual to hear that they had *fewer* affordable options in '94 than they do now - it seems like the prices mostly go up! :rotfl:

...We now return you to Lynn's A++++++++++++++++++ Trip Report! :happytv:

HAHA Carrie I love you,you crack me up!!

Lynn, I saw the other pic too and all I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing experience!
Congrats on the wedding!
Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you,it was AMAZING!!!

What an amazing wedding/trip report. I am so glad I found it. Can't wait to hear and SEE more!! :goodvibes

I'm glad you found it too!! Hi!

I love your trip report! I felt so badly for you when I read your post from your honeymoon about your bad service at POR. I'm glad that your honeymoon/wedding turned out fantastic! I can't wait to read more about it, and that picture you posted on the theme parks boards is awesome. And yes, I can name every one of those characters...;)

Write more soon, I love reading it!:goodvibes

After we left POR we did have an amzing time which was Friday..but that's when everybody else left so it was nice to finally be alone and have fun!

Ohhh...I had just added POR to my planning--*delete*--thank you for that! Your TR is great and I can't wait to hear the rest!

Oh I'm sorry,I hope I didn't ruin it for you..if you want to stay there then stay there,you may like it!

Hey Lynn
I just wanted you to know that you looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day! Your pictures are fantastic! I can only hope that I look that good on my day! But, I still have a while before I have to cross that bridge, so I can pamper myself until then!
I went to the other board and saw your pic! That was so awesome that they did that for you guys!:cheer2: You really got some good pixie dust that day! I just love the fact that Dsney does stuff like that!

Meghan

Aww why thank you so much!!! That's how Disney keeps us all coming back lol!!

I have to say I'm pretty jealous that I have no idea what this "other pic" is and I really wanna see it now!

Aww I'm sorry Amanda lol...it will be on here soon..if you want to see it just go on the theme parks and attractions board.

Congratulations on your marriage! :goodvibes

...what a great trip report!

Thank you!

Me too! The suspense is killing me! Many people have mentioned this pic. I'm sad :sad1: I can only see 1 1/2 pics in your siggie. They are beautiful.

I also have to jump on the "I love your hair" bandwagon. I love the color and I'm super jealous of the curls. You are a beautiful girl Lynn! My little neice has hair your color right now, I hope she keeps it. It's the first thing people notice.

Anyway, I'm trying to be patient waiting for more trippie! popcorn:: popcorn::

Aww thank you very much!! more is coming,I'm doing it now lol.

Just found your pre trip report from your picture with all the characters. I love all your pictures so far and can't wait to see the wedding pictures. I just know you were a beautiful bride from viewing all your pictures here. Can't wait to read and see more.

Thank you!!! I'm glad you lvoe them!!!

Lynn- you are stunning!!!!!!!! I just read your TR so far and looked at all of your pictures and video... omg amazing!!!! You had the ultimate Disney wedding and were a gorgeous bride! I cannot wait to read more! Keep it coming!!popcorn::

Looking at your park pictures makes me sooo anxious for our trip in July (I loved the character shots with Tigger and Pooh!) :thumbsup2

Aww HI!!! Thank you very much,I can't wait for your wedding!!!!!!!!

We have so many character shots lol..we act like kids when we are there lol.

The picture that we are all talking about on here is on the Theme Parks Attractions forum-page 2 half way down-titled WERE BACK...had a great trip....I COULD NOT WAIT TO POST THIS PICTURE...
Sorry i have no idea how to post a link.Hope you all find it.x.

hey thanks for posting that

oh my that pic is amazing! you are so lucky

yeah we had a lot of luck this trip!

ALL your pictures are absolutely beautiful! You make a beautiful bride! :bride:

I can't wait to read more!! :goodvibes Congratulations to you both and best wishes!

YAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's MY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :cool1: :cool1: :bride:

We woke up at 4:30 AM and waited for Ana to arrive and she came right on time at 5 AM!!! Loved her to death...she knocked on the door and first thing I said to her was girl I'm a hot mess make me beautiful:bride: . I really was,Lisa and I straightened my the night before but Florida humidity is not so great for naturally curly hair,especially after you straighten it lol.

So she starts me first,Lily comes in and does my mom and Lisa,Lily is the cutest!!!! here is a pic of Lisa almost done
DSC00005.jpg

We all talked the whole time and had a great time...by 8:00 I was ready and yes i have shorts on but you can't tell in the pic.
DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

Randy came at 8:30 and he started taking some pictures of my dress accessories and then he left as I got dressed then came back and took some more shots in the room of me looking in the mirror,Lisa putting my garter on and some other shots.

Mom and Dad came into the room and we were all ready. Randy took us around to get some shots,which came out beautiful so I'm happy I stayed at POR for pictures! the grounds are gorgeous there(the mansions are).
DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

Then Randy took me over to the fountain
DSC00020.jpg

CONT....

Lynn you look so pretty! I'm glad you've been getting so much pixie dust! I just saw that character picture on the other thread -- I am so jealous because I am a huge character fan. Can't wait to hear more!!

CONT..

Then we walked over to the river by the pole..Randy got some awesome shots over there with my shadow..wait till you see.
DSC00028-1.jpg

Randy took some pictures of my parents and I and then lisa and I then we headed to the limo YAY!!!!!
IMG_0291_0252.jpg

IMG_0292_0253.jpg

DSC00034-1.jpg

My dad was so happy for me.He told me he always wanted Tim and I to get married and that I was marrying a wonderful guy!! He's so right :).
DSC00035-1.jpg

This is me taking a picture of my dad's socks lol...he forgot black dress socks haha

IMG_0299_0257.jpg

DSC00038-1.jpg

ok so this is when I start to get nervous lol.... not really nervous I should say anxious lol..It was the longest limo ride ever to me lol.

More later haha you have to wait....were going to order some of our MK honeymoon shoot now and go out to dinner with Tim's family for my MIL birthday dinner..her bday was May 3 so we didn't really get to do anything because of the wedding.I made a photo album for her of all the wedding pictures and a 5x7 print from our poly photoshoot.

more later!

CONT...

Loving your TR so far! Can't wait to read more. You were such a beautiful bride, and that other pic is incredible!

Hey, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. That's really unusual to hear that they had *fewer* affordable options in '94 than they do now - it seems like the prices mostly go up! :rotfl:

Well, the wedding unit wasn't exactly full-fledged yet. It was basically the whole shebang dream wedding in front of the castle with Cinderella coach, etc etc or nothing. Unfortunately we couldn't swing it. Now there are SO many options!

...We now return you to Lynn's A++++++++++++++++++ Trip Report! :happytv:

Ack! Halfway through the wedding day! Can't. Wait. Any. Longer.... :p

what a nice place to "suddenly" have to go eat dinner, lol.

Hope you had a great time with MIL, and can't wait to hear more! You look beautiful!

You're TR is AWESOME!!! Loving the many photos...I'm a visual kind of gal, so the pics are stellar. ;)

Everything is beautiful - your dress, pics, hair, and make-up....which I have to ask...
Did Anna do something special to your lashes or is that natural? b/c if she did I want her to do whatever she did to yours to mine on my big day!!!! :rotfl: They ROCK!

Just found your trip report, everything is so beautiful so far can't wait to read more about it.

CONT....

Ok I'm back haha!!! Going to see Narnia in like an hr so I have a little bit of time.

Ok yay so we arrige at the boardwalk...I get out and I see Stan,Kathleen and Randy waiting for me. I meet Kathleen and Stan for the first time YAY!!! Stan was so sweet.

Kathleen took me over to my flowers inside and OMG when she whipped them out of the box I freaked!!! They were perfect color was perfect to a T!!!! So was my mom's and Lisa's!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!! I looked for the hidden mickey and there it was at the top of the ribbon wrapped around the stems!! LOVED IT!!!!!!

We then went onto the balcony to take some pics!!!!
DSC00043-1.jpg

DSC00045-1.jpg

DSC00048-1.jpg

DSC00051-1.jpg

DSC00052-1.jpg

I love that one,I think it's so cute!!!!
DSC00053-1.jpg

IMG_0309_0262.jpg

Ok it was time to start walking over to the gazebo to get married :)
IMG_0312_0263.jpg

As I was walking I was waving to everybody and hearing oohs and aaahhhs from everybody haha,if you don't like to be center of attention be prepared,you get it from everybody all day.

I could see everybody finally at Sea breeze pointe but i couldn't see Tim,I asked Kathleen where he was and she said he was facing the other way so he couldn't see me...OH DUH LOL!!!!!! When I got closer I saw him and he was pacing back and forth it was so cute.

CONT...

OMG!
*LOVE* your pictures! Wish I had a Disney wedding! Your dress is beautiful! You have just the right "attitude" for the pictures too-you look so sassy in some and just cute as ever! :goodvibes

You should have skipped the movies tonight-save the money for the next Disney trip-and finish your TR! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter