Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
YAY!!! I'm back married and loving it but super down...we both miss FL and Disney World soo much!! Thinking bout moving down,we hate Jersey!!! Sad the wedding is over but we have the 4th of July to look forward to,that is when we have our reception YAY

During the report you will see a bunch of pictures of us with CM's and just CM's..we had the best CM's ever oh and some random guy we met in Toy story Mania which BTW is sooo much fun!!! The CM's we dealt with were the BEST!!!! One guy named Sonny in Hollywood Studio's is amazing,you just wait!!

Here is a list of everybody who came and who will pop up in the report
Mom
Dad
Lisa(MOH)
Pat(BEST MAN)
Sharon(my lovely MIL,love her to pieces)
Howard(Tim stepdad)
Kevin(Tim dad)
Lori( Tim beautiful oldest sister)
Shannon(Tim's older sister)
Russ( Tim's older brother)
Matt(Tim little brother)
Rob( Shannon's BF,love him to death)

Photographer- RANDY CHAPMAN!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and more he is the BEST ever...don't need all of my other pictures yet to know they are great,he sent me some already cause he couldn't wait to show me and he is putting my pictures on display in his studio!!!! Seriously my whole family loved him to death!!! You can't go wrong with him!!

Hair and makeup-Ana from Beaute Speciale A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!! It takes a special person to handle all my hair and she worked it out!!!loved her OOOH and Lily too,she is adorabke she did my mom and Lisa hair and makeup,wait till you see!!! Ana and I hit it off we talked for hours,took 3 hours to do me up and she just kept saying how nice it was to work with a happy calm bride..she told me some horror stories man this one is a good one,talk about Bridezilla...one bride had her MOH actually remove her tampon for her:scared1: ummm I'm sorry but that's a little too much if you ssk me lol...Anyway sorry to gross you all out but I had to tell you that!!! you won't go wrong with her..she does tons of celebs so you know this woman is great..she even does Randy's hair haha!!

Dress Steaming and tuxes- Carolyn Allens!!! Sue and her husband are the cutest couple ever!!!! Adorable!!! Love them to death...A++++++++++++++++ everything was great!! Dress was great!!!!! When they came to do the fitting my Dad's jacket was too short lol and my dad said something is wrong with the jacket, sue's hubby says "there is nothing wrong with the jacket your arms are too long" HAAHAHA we were cracking up!!!! Seriously you can't go wrong with them! very nice people

Videography- Stan from STVS A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ LOVE him...he was the sweetest too,sent me my sneak peek that night and LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to get the whole thing!! My family loved him too!!! He sent me the wedding book today from the still imagges and it is beautiful!!! I got the HD package so I got that and I will get all raw footage!!!! he gave me a hug and kiss goodbye when he left,he was SO SWEET..oh Randy did too!!

Disney honeymoon shoot- We had Regina A++++++++++++++++++++++++
REQUEST HER!!!! MY PICS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love every single one!!! love her to death she was super sweet!!! She was relieved to see that we met her on time and both of us were there..she had two weddings to shoot that week and one the bride didn't show and the other the groom didn't ,how horrid is that!!! You will love her so if you get her good for you!!!

Disney wedding- planner Kathleen Reynolds!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ the wedding was perfect!! She is amazing and our wedding was just amazing!!!! Your in great hands if you have her

Wedding Cake- Boardwalk Bakery A++++++++++++++++++++++ DELICIOUS!!! BEST CAKE I EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We still have the top,my MIL Sharon brought it home for us(they drove down and went out and bought a cooler for our cake lol and she is keeping it in her freezer for us lol..she has a freezer the size of a fridge!!!) It was chocolate chip cake with chocolate mousse!! YUM!!!!:cloud9: :cloud9:

Officiant- Tim Herring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A+++++++++++++++++++ He was great,he picked out our vowels and everything! the family loved him as well and they said it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever been to.:worship: All he did was ask me what my religious background was (methodist is my church but I just say I'm Christian,it's all the same) and he told me great you will love your ceremony and we sure did!!!!!!!!!!!

The violinsit- A++++++++++ LOVED HIM!!! He is the sweetest thing ever!!!! Such a nice man!!!! Forget his name but I have seen him do other weddings on here.

Limo- A++++++++++++++++++++ He gave my dad a beer lol..he was cool very nice guy!!!!!!!! Loved him too.

I think that is everybody can you tell I was pleased lol:dance3: :dance3: Disney Fairytale weddings is truly amazing and a great team of people... OOOOHHHHH

FLOWERS- Rosie....MY ROSES WERE TO DIE FOR A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ LOVED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH OH AND Sea Breeze Point A++++++++++++++ Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!! If you want an aoutdoor site,pick it you will love it!!!

I'm sending thank you cards to all of these people and I'm so proud to say that were a part of our wedding!!!!! Great people and I will cherish them forver:hug:

On with the report!! We had a great time!!! There is one thing I regret..having the luncheon at GFC...I knew it was a bad idea so please stick with your gut..it wasn't that great there and you will see why later in the trip! I wish we ate somewhere on the boardwalk!

Also never ever ever stay at POR..I have stayed at Caribbean beach and Sports in the past and I would rather have been at Sports rather than POR! it was a gorgeous resort and I'm glad i was able to get pictures there on the wedding..just hated the service and the miserable old lady who checked me in and the idiots that wouldn't let me switch to the poly because of my package and other bull wait till I get to that day in the report..TRUST ME I'm very very easy to please ad not one to complain about anything that has to do with Disney but that place is surely a nightmare ESP the BUSSES!!! MY GOD they are the worst there,again I was not the only person to complain! ok time to get on with my trippie more about this later on.

Well saturday morning the 3rd I woke up with a cold UGH..sunday mornig I was worse sounde like hell and felt like hell..not too bad,I had no fever so that was a plus..just very stuffy..monday morning woke up beter just sounded horrible still..at least I could breathe on my wedding day lol.
The night before we left,may 4th we stayed at our parents..the limo was picking us up at 5AM!!!! Limo came on time:dance3: YAY!!! here we all are on the way to Filthadelphia airport,oh I mean Philly.
IMG_0186.jpg

Tim being his goofy self

IMG_0187.jpg

mom and dad.
IMG_0188.jpg

SO we got to the airport at 5:30 flight was at 7 perfect timing,checked our bags curbside with Southwest(love them by the way) and headed to our gate,we did 24 hour checkin online!

Us waiting to board,Tim being goofy again
IMG_0192.jpg

YAY were on the plane!!
IMG_0193.jpg

We got to ORLANDO at about 9 maybe even earlier,quick flight and we got to Disney around 10:30 YAY WOO HOO!!!!! Man did my ears hurt like hell...I guess from my head being clogged didn't help the eras at all..I couldn't hear the whole time landing and I was holing my nose and blowing to pop the ears...after we landed they were back to normal by the time we got on the magical express..we had no line so hopped right on.

Ok I don't have very many pictures from the first 2 days die to my camera getting lost in the Twilight Zone,litterally so these are a couple my mom and dad took of us waiting to go to Animal Kingdom. Oh and checkin was fine I just had a miserable old fart check me in,not very disneyish at all.Maybe she was having a bad day,it happens...she didn't smile once :( so from that point I had a bad feeling about POR but kept a positive attitude..OH yeah they messed up our rooms we were all suposed to be in the same buling and we were not..my parents and I were together but Lisa and Pat were not we were like 2 buildings down and we made sure like ten times that we would be together.Lisa and Pat checked in the day before and double checked and they said we would be..there is more to why I hate it there,just wait. I was happy to be in the Mansions though thank GOD!!!

Here we are waiting for the bus to AK

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

We got to Animal Kingdom!!! Here we all are!!
DisneyPhotoImage52.jpg

We had so much fun!! First went and grabbed fast passes for Everest,one of my faves:woohoo: then we went and had lunch near dinoland..I forget the name oooh Flame Tree BBQ..very very good!!! Everything was good :cutie:

After that we went on Dinosaur,my mom loved it..then did It's Tough to be a bug,headed back to Everest..then walked through the Asian trail to see the Tigers
IMG_0209.jpg

and creapy bats
IMG_0208.jpg

..I had an awesome picture of those bats too!:sad2: :mad: ..then we went on the safari and left to head back to the resort to take a shower and relax before dinner!

cont.....

Yay for your TR!!! can't wait to hear all the details!! Thanks for the vendor reviews too! I've already worked with Randy for my E-pics so I know he's amazing, but I booked STVS off of what other Disney brides have said, so I'm glad you really liked him!

Cont...

So we made it back and freshened up,our bags were wating for us in our room,thank you magical express!!! We then headed to DTD to catch a bus to the Poly for our dinner at Ohanna's which was at 8:45..just in time to watch the fireworks!!!

Here we are on the way taking the ferry ride from POR to DTD
IMG_0224.jpg

We got there and had like no time to shop so ran to the Poly bus stop we got on the bus and didn't get to the poly until 8:45 so I ran and checked us in lol!!!

From the first second I got there I knew we were going to have an awesome dinner,people were very nice!!! Finally some true disney hospitality from happy people :).

We were seated and GOT THE BEST SPOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW LOOKING AT THE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!Our seater said good for you you guys have the best spot..can you tell from my face in this picture how extremely excited I am...
IMG_0226.jpg
I think I was texting everybody lol that's why I have the phone in my hand lol.

IMG_0227.jpg

I screamed woo hoo we just got pixie dust and everybody starts cracking up and I'm highfiving everybody lol.

We had Cousin Joe as our waiter and Cousin Cliff...very fun and nice people....Well we got our bread and salad first YUMMY( I had pics and I had pics of our window and WISHES but lost my camera that night :( )

Wishes started going off while they were bringing more food!!! Let me just tell you that this place has the best food!! those wings and dumplings OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I loved everything and my dad did too..he must have had like ten servings of everything he was living it...oh and I had a drunken treasure YUM and everybody else had Mai tais and pat had a beer and my dad had a pina coloda!!Very good!!! I never eat wings but these were out of this world!!! This dinner was going to be hard to beat lol.

Well after dinner they brought out Tim's Donald Duck groom's cake!!! I had better pics of it :(

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Cousin Joe and Cliff giving Tim dumbo ears lol
IMG_0232.jpg

and mickey ears lol
IMG_0233.jpg

While they were cutting the cake my dad asked if we were still getting the bread pudding lol..of course we were lol,that was very good too!!!

After our great dinner we hopped on the next bus which was headed to Hollywood Studios to go back to POR...while on the bus I overheard people saying that there were extra magic hours there so my dad and I decided to go!!! Wish I didn't cause that's when my camera got lost :(

Here we are!!!
DisneyPhotoImage22.jpg

We went on TOT and the twilight zone stole my camera lol....we didn't get to go on RRC together cause we had to deal with lost and found and crap so we left,I cried my eyes out on the bus back to POR..we got there asked a very nice young girl at POR,I did like her so there are some happy people there..she was a great help,if she knew of any stores in disey that sold cameras. She told me the Virgin store did...

So got back to the room got the number for Virgin store in DTD and came on here and cried to you all lol...I was really down! lost all excitement for the wedding but I was over it the next day. Thank God it was only the first day and not a lot of pics were on it.I did have a great picture of Tim and that's why I was down and also he bought that camera for me for Christmas....My dad bought me a new camera the next night..they didn't have my camera so we got the Sony Cybershot PINK!!!!! 7.2 mega pixel,1 meag pixel better than my Cannon...It came with a case and everything and it was only 200 so not bad..I actually like the camera a lot!! It's just as good as my Cannon!

Ok well day 2 tomorrow..this took me like an hr to write lol and I have to put some wedding pics I printed out today in an album to bring to work tomorrow and catch up on more laundry watch shows and put all our pins in the pin trading book...wait till you hear about our pin hunting lol..it's so addicting!!!

OHHH and I have pictures Randy sent to me so I am uploading them into photobucket to share some teasers. He sent them to me the day after the wedding and when he called to tell me he said that I should be in magazines and that he will be using some in his studio and he just couldn't wait for me to see him..did I tell you how much I love this man??

More tomorrow xoxox

Yay for your TR!!! can't wait to hear all the details!! Thanks for the vendor reviews too! I've already worked with Randy for my E-pics so I know he's amazing, but I booked STVS off of what other Disney brides have said, so I'm glad you really liked him!

You will love him!!!!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Oh I forgot to add..Lisa and Pat got engaged that night when they got back to thier room...Pat had the room all decorated with Rose petals and wine and cheese and crackers!!! Lisa texted me that night while we were looking for my camera and I tried to talk to her but my mind was gone so I felt bad but we celebrated in the morning.

she was so funny she said when she walked in the room she was like what is this mess lol...so she was surprised lol.

YEAH! You started your TR! Sounding good so far. You were sporting the Carrie Honeymoon braids! :rotfl: You guys are so cute together...The whole freakin' cute family!

popcorn::

Oh I love the TR so far!!!! Glad you are back and had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to read more!

This has to be THE most anticipated TR of the YEAR!!! (well..aside from mine lol!:lmao: ) I'm SO excited!! :yay: :yay: I've sneaked peaks at some pics..but I can't wait to hear the stories behind them all!!!! This is going to be me for the next week::surfweb:

hehe....We MISSED you!!! Well..I did lol...obviously :laughing:

Everything sounds so awesome. Sorry you didn't like POR. We always stay at POFQ if we do a moderate, and its really nice...but we both hate POR too. Stinkers. And I'm glad you got a totally cute pink camera out of the whole saga. I can only imagine how your dad must have felt with his little girl, the bride-to-be, crying on the bus and he's the only one there lol. Poor guy :goodvibes lol....but very glad you got it worked out. And I'm SO glad you loved Randy & Stan!!! They are the Disney A-Team! lol :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see Randy's pics of you!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeekkk!!! SO excited!! Ok..off to bed..will patiently await the next installment....:surfweb:

Yay for TR! It's amazing so far! I love the pictures! You're too cute. Congrats to your MOH and BM! Can't wait for more! :woohoo:

Oh and I forgot to add I met up with Christina(disneyfairy19) and Laura (princessdisneybelle) they will make debuts in my trippie :)

YEAH! You started your TR! Sounding good so far. You were sporting the Carrie Honeymoon braids! :rotfl: You guys are so cute together...The whole freakin' cute family!

popcorn::

Aww haha I remember carrie with her cute braids :)!!!! I put them in the night before I left so that I could just wake up and do my makeup and not worry bout my hair at 4 AM!!!

Thank you for the compliments:goodvibes

Oh I love the TR so far!!!! Glad you are back and had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to read more!

I can't wait to write more of the trippie,I'm hoping to get done quick!

This has to be THE most anticipated TR of the YEAR!!! (well..aside from mine lol!:lmao: ) I'm SO excited!! :yay: :yay: I've sneaked peaks at some pics..but I can't wait to hear the stories behind them all!!!! This is going to be me for the next week::surfweb:

hehe....We MISSED you!!! Well..I did lol...obviously :laughing:

Everything sounds so awesome. Sorry you didn't like POR. We always stay at POFQ if we do a moderate, and its really nice...but we both hate POR too. Stinkers. And I'm glad you got a totally cute pink camera out of the whole saga. I can only imagine how your dad must have felt with his little girl, the bride-to-be, crying on the bus and he's the only one there lol. Poor guy :goodvibes lol....but very glad you got it worked out. And I'm SO glad you loved Randy & Stan!!! They are the Disney A-Team! lol :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see Randy's pics of you!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeekkk!!! SO excited!! Ok..off to bed..will patiently await the next installment....:surfweb:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: You crack me up Meg!!! I feel better that you didn't like POR either!!! I felt so bad for my dad too..I was balling on the bus lol..randy and Stan are the Ateam!!!! Love them to death!!!!!!

Yay for TR! It's amazing so far! I love the pictures! You're too cute. Congrats to your MOH and BM! Can't wait for more! :woohoo:

Aww thank you!!!!! If I have time I might do some more tonight!My hubby is yelling at me lol..he wants me off the:surfweb: lol.

Great start Lynn! I'm glad that you had a wonderful wedding. I can't wait to hear more about it and see Randy's pictures!!

Good start to your TR!!!! Sorry about your camera, that is the camera I want. DH won't give in though. I have a sony laptop and want to get a Sony camera to go with it. Sorry about POR cranky *insert operative word here* Can't wait to read more

OMG - your vendor reviews are HIGH-larious! :rotfl2:

I am afraid, though, that you have used up almost all of the DISBoards' supply of plusses, and future brides will now have to settle for just A+++ :rotfl:

Oh I forgot to add that we added an extra night because we didn't want to leave!! The weather was gorgeous monday no humidity at all and tuesady was the same so I'm glad we stayed!

Great start Lynn! I'm glad that you had a wonderful wedding. I can't wait to hear more about it and see Randy's pictures!!
Thank you!!! they are awesome pics,he really is the best!!!

Good start to your TR!!!! Sorry about your camera, that is the camera I want. DH won't give in though. I have a sony laptop and want to get a Sony camera to go with it. Sorry about POR cranky *insert operative word here* Can't wait to read more

Thank you!! You should get the camera it's on sale!!!!

OMG - your vendor reviews are HIGH-larious! :rotfl2:

I am afraid, though, that you have used up almost all of the DISBoards' supply of plusses, and future brides will now have to settle for just A+++ :rotfl:

hahaha I know..can you tell I loved my vendors lol!!!!

Aww thank you!!!!! If I have time I might do some more tonight!My hubby is yelling at me lol..he wants me off the lol.

Aww, isn't it great you get to call him hubby now?

LOVE the trip report so far. I also LOVE the sunken treasure drink! Almost as much as I love the glowtini! :drinking1 Although, I always call it the shrunken treasure! It's kinda hard to say! I can't wait to hear (& see *hint hint*) the rest of your trip. And I am so thrilled that you had such an amazing experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter