• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lynnie & Timmy's Wedding And Honeymoon TR. More Reception picss 7/27 finally

Awesome Start, I can't wait to read more. I'm espically intersted in what happened at POR because that is 1 resort i'd really like to stay at.

What did you think of your grooms cake? Was it what you wanted, did it taste alright??

BTW - i just have to say that I absolutly love your hair! :lmao: My hair is so thin and straight and yours is just so big and full of life!! I want your hair!!

Jennifer

I am so excited that everyone that you used you gave A+x10 to. I am using almost the same people you did and that is just really getting me more pumped that you enjoyed them all. I can't wait to read the rest when I return home! Congratulations!!!! :goodvibes

I just had to tell you that I died when you called Philly Filthadelphia!!!! Love it and its so true!!!! I hate that airport! I have to leave from Filthadelphia when I go to my planning session except I am taking a train from 30th street station.

Wow Lynn, great start! Can't wait to read more and see more photos!!!

Wow Great PJ so far love the details and the reviews. I glad you like the new camera I am a sony junkie i think they are the best.

Can't wait to read more!!!!!

Yay for the TR! Keep it coming! I'm at work, it's raining, I need something good to read!! :goodvibes

YAY! You started! I didn't like Port Orleans much either......I wish I would have stayed at the French Quarter!

I think the same lady checked me in at POR in January... my son was like waving at her and asking her for high fives and she ignored him... poor kid. He was traumatized until he met a "real" CM who definitely gave him high fives! I loved the rooms and the woods, but I wouldn't stay there again.

I love your vendor reviews! I am using Tim Herring, so I'd love it if you PM'ed me and told me a bit more about him. I know we spoke before you left for your wedding and you told me you were a bit nervous about using someone you had never met before either! I'm wondering how it went and how you communicated beforehand and how far in advance... thanks!

Your dad sounds just like my dad... we got lucky!

Can't wait for the next installment. I'm supposed to be studying for an exam and instead I'm like this... :surfweb:

:yay: Yay! Love it so far, and can't wait to read more :cheer2:

Congratulations! It sounds like everything went extremely well. Thanks in advance for the vendor reviews, too! It will definitely help us out as we plan our wedding.:thumbsup2

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Yay! Can't wait for some more!

Good thing we decided to not splurge on POR/POFQ this trip and just stay at POP. I'm scared of what's coming next!

I have that camera in silver (the cybershot). I LOVE it!!

I am so sorry that you lost your camera. I can understand why that you really mess with your head on the very first day. You must have been feeling so high, and then came crashing down! :(

Well, I love it so far! I am excited for you! Can't wait to see more!

Aww thank you!!!!! If I have time I might do some more tonight!My hubby is yelling at me lol..he wants me off the lol.

Aww, isn't it great you get to call him hubby now?

yes it is:lovestruc

LOVE the trip report so far. I also LOVE the sunken treasure drink! Almost as much as I love the glowtini! :drinking1 Although, I always call it the shrunken treasure! It's kinda hard to say! I can't wait to hear (& see *hint hint*) the rest of your trip. And I am so thrilled that you had such an amazing experience!

Aww why thank you!!! the drink was very good!!!!

:surfweb:
Awesome start!:dance3:

Cant wait for more:rolleyes1

more is on the way lol

Oh I can't wait to hear more - yay! :goodvibes

It's coming

Awesome Start, I can't wait to read more. I'm espically intersted in what happened at POR because that is 1 resort i'd really like to stay at.

What did you think of your grooms cake? Was it what you wanted, did it taste alright??

BTW - i just have to say that I absolutly love your hair! :lmao: My hair is so thin and straight and yours is just so big and full of life!! I want your hair!!

Jennifer

The groom's cake was very good and i just told them to make a donald duck cake and that is what they gave me. oh and the Dining Plan paid for it so not sure how that worked but I was never charged for it:banana: ,cousin joe said good news the dining plan covered you cake cost.

Thank you for the hair comments lol!! I love my hair too I have to say,I'm very thankful and blessed!

I am so excited that everyone that you used you gave A+x10 to. I am using almost the same people you did and that is just really getting me more pumped that you enjoyed them all. I can't wait to read the rest when I return home! Congratulations!!!! :goodvibes

Glad I could help,you will love them!

I just had to tell you that I died when you called Philly Filthadelphia!!!! Love it and its so true!!!! I hate that airport! I have to leave from Filthadelphia when I go to my planning session except I am taking a train from 30th street station.

It's so true,i hate it here so much..we really want to move to FL!

Cannot wait to read more. Glad your back.

thank you,I'm not glad to be back lol.

It is all amazing so far. I can't wait for the next installment.

It gets better!

Looking foward to hearing all about it.

Thanks!

YAY!! TR..loving it so far. Can't wait to hear more!!! popcorn::
I love your curly hair. So pretty!

Thank you!

I was down there last week also, can't wait to read the rest of your report! Congrats!!!!

Wasn't the weather great!! I love going in May!

Wow Lynn, great start! Can't wait to read more and see more photos!!!

I know lol

Wow Great PJ so far love the details and the reviews. I glad you like the new camera I am a sony junkie i think they are the best.

Can't wait to read more!!!!!

yeah I am very happy I like this camera cause I loved my Cannon!

Yay for the TR! Keep it coming! I'm at work, it's raining, I need something good to read!! :goodvibes

nest installment tomorrow I promise!

YAY! You started! I didn't like Port Orleans much either......I wish I would have stayed at the French Quarter!

Seriously hate that place,I don't get it at all..felt like I was in some old fart resort with old fart mean people..sorry if that offends anybody but I just have to tell you how I felt,I'm being honest. it's beautiful there but if you want to feel like your at disney stay somewhere else!

I think the same lady checked me in at POR in January... my son was like waving at her and asking her for high fives and she ignored him... poor kid. He was traumatized until he met a "real" CM who definitely gave him high fives! I loved the rooms and the woods, but I wouldn't stay there again.

I love your vendor reviews! I am using Tim Herring, so I'd love it if you PM'ed me and told me a bit more about him. I know we spoke before you left for your wedding and you told me you were a bit nervous about using someone you had never met before either! I'm wondering how it went and how you communicated beforehand and how far in advance... thanks!

Your dad sounds just like my dad... we got lucky!

Can't wait for the next installment. I'm supposed to be studying for an exam and instead I'm like this... :surfweb:

prolly was the same person..not all were miserable but most were! Even the guy who brought us our bags at the poly told us that he used to work at POR and hated it and hated the people..I'm telling you all I'm not the only one who felt the same way!

I talked to Tim Herring over the phone once and loved him instantly..then we talked over email,very short and sweet..I asked if I needed to pick a ceremony and he asked my religous background,I told him he said ok you will love your ceremony and that was that! I did!

yeah my dad is great!love him to death!

Congratulations! It sounds like everything went extremely well. Thanks in advance for the vendor reviews, too! It will definitely help us out as we plan our wedding.:thumbsup2

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Glad I could help!

Congratulations! popcorn::

Yay! Can't wait for some more!

Good thing we decided to not splurge on POR/POFQ this trip and just stay at POP. I'm scared of what's coming next!

I have that camera in silver (the cybershot). I LOVE it!!

You made a good choice on not staying there! gald you love your camera!

I am glad to hear everything went well. Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!

I am so sorry that you lost your camera. I can understand why that you really mess with your head on the very first day. You must have been feeling so high, and then came crashing down! :(

Well, I love it so far! I am excited for you! Can't wait to see more!

Thank you!!

Yeah it was a horrible feeling,all good now though! I only felt that way that night,woke up ok next morning.

Ok next installment tomorrow,it's 12:30 got to get to bed!! night night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter