Losers Check In Here!

girlieee,
go back to page 5, post #61...has what to put on the back of the cards...address is:

TO: Disney Dream Giveaway
P O Box 8629
Elmhurst, Il. 60126-8629

I know it by heart!
Hope you have better luck than I am so far!

Pam

girlieee,
go back to page 5, post #61...has what to put on the back of the cards...address is:

TO: Disney Dream Giveaway
P O Box 8629
Elmhurst, Il. 60126-8629

I know it by heart!
Hope you have better luck than I am so far!

Pam
Thanks Pam, Im going to the Post Office today!!

Well, here I am still under "loser" status....I am beginning to think that since I live so close to Elmhurst I am jinxed!

Pam

:wave2: Hello everyone!

Just dropping in to say that DH & I are still losers here but we are still sending in post cards! And planning two trips to the World this year. :thumbsup2 Maybe that will up my odds at winning. :lmao: I highly doubt it since I never win anything I want (I always win stuff that is useless).

Wish I was home now painting :artist: instead of at work. Oh well, need to work to feed my Disney habit (and pay for postage so I can mail in more postcards).

good luck everyone!

Well, todays mail came and went....and I am...
STILL A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe tomorrow...................

Just wanted to let you all know that I am STILL a loser!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am still a Loser too.:sad2: :sad1:

Maybe they drew all of our names for this month, one can dream!:cloud9: :wizard: :cheer2:

Ok, I am still a loser for this but.......
I entered a contest for losers for the American Idol lottery tickets in Michigan and I got a letter yesterday saying that I've won!!! You had to send in 3 losing lottery tickets to the losers address in 1 envelope, I only sent in 1 envelope. Maybe that's my problem with the Disney stuff. :lmao:
I get to pick from 2 different packages:
Package A- Men's or Women's Lamb Driving Jacket with IPod Controller(iPod not included), American Idol watch, AI Baseball cap, AI messenger bag, AI hooded sweatshirt, AI long sleeve t-shirt and 2 tumbler mugs
Package B- Men's or Women's Leather Jacket, 2 tumble mugs, AI watch, AI baseball cap, AI short sleeve t-shirt, set of his and hers AI polo shirts.
I picked package A. :woohoo:
I hope this luck helps me with the this contest. :wizard: I want Disney stuff too. I know I'm a greedy bit_h but I can't help it. :rotfl:
Good luck everyone

Another loser here...we were there over Xmas, saw the dream team....saw dream fast passes....saw the ears, but alas we got nothing. It was great enough just to be there though!!

We've been to all the parks and DTD many, many times since the celebration started and not once have we been in the winning room/show/etc. Not eligble anyhow but geesh, I couldn't have worse luck...lol!

Have met and talked to many Dream Teamers though, wonderful, friendly people. I guess I'm a winner in that respect since we've had great conversations. So does that disqualify me from the "Loser's Check-in"? =o)

Here, Here!!! I'm a loser! I haven't sent in any postcards but we were in the world for 12 days and didn't get any dreams (OK, not expected I never win anything). However, I didn't see the dreamteam, didn't see anybody win anything, didn't see any special YOMD ears except the new ones you could buy in the stores. I was really paying attention the first 3/4 of the trip but by the last 1/4 I forgot it was going on. I was really hoping to see someone get something good. (I really knew we wouldn't get anything....I have never won anything ever at all in my entire life so knew that wasn't going to change). I was just sort of hoping to see dreams being made for someone else that got real excited about it you know??? (Or even just a random somebody that looked realllllyyyyy happy about something & I could fantasize it was because they won something wonderful.);)

we just returned from going from 2/24-2/27. WE didnt win anything at all, nor did we see anyone win a thing.

we go back in 2 months to wdw and the cruise, maybe we will have better luck then!

another loser here. went for 4 days in feb. waaaaaaaaaa but losing at wdw is still alot of fun:goodvibes

Saw plenty of the light blue oxfords and bags, as well as prizes, but none for us from 2/25 - 3/2!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
calypso*a*go-go.....
YOU GOT ME! I was wearing my glasses (which need to be updated) and didn't se the fine print under your announcement at first! I thought...OH BOY! I'm next,,,,but guess we are still losers together. Oh well, it's only March, still time to have our postcards pulled!:hourglass

Pam

That's right -- we've got plenty of time! I just printed up a bunch of address labels and stuck them on my postcards as I got tired of handwriting everything. Several people have reported winning that used them, so hopefully mine won't be disqualified. It really sounds like there's not a whole lot of checking going on so I might even start sending more than one at a time. They've probably got thousands of entries showing up on any given day and don't have an efficient way of sorting through them. I'M GONNA WIN, DARN IT!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter