Losers Check In Here!

What a cute picture! I guess we'll let you be a winner (but you'll always be a loser to us!). :thumbsup2

Hi all - can I join ya? I've been sending in postcards since this thing began and so far nothing. Plus we (DH & I) went in December (12/12-20) and all we got was sick! :sad2: (Yeah we came home sick and were sick all through the holidays).

And when we were at WDW last month we were passed up by two CMs (not sure if they were part of the dream team or what, but once at MK while waiting for the parade to begin a couple of CMs came up to us and looked at us and then turned to the family next to us and gave them either ears or lanyards - I can't remember; and then another time while at MGM, again waiting for the parade, a couple of CMs came up to us and started chatting with us and then told us to have a "magical day" and turned to the next (older couple) and chatted with them and gave them something. DH & I were so bummed and started feeling really left out.)

We felt like if you didn't have a family/kids or you weren't an older (60+) couple there was no magic for you then. This hurt me especially because we had just made the decision not to pursue having children (after trying for 12 years, even with medical intervention) and not being able to be successful. :sad1: We thought taking a Disney trip would help cheer us up and it did, until being passed up for gifts and getting sick didn't help either.

Oh well, we're still planning a May trip and I'm planning a girls' only November trip. We still love WDW no matter what!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: pixiedust:

Hi all - can I join ya? I've been sending in postcards since this thing began and so far nothing. Plus we (DH & I) went in December (12/12-20) and all we got was sick! :sad2: (Yeah we came home sick and were sick all through the holidays).

And when we were at WDW last month we were passed up by two CMs (not sure if they were part of the dream team or what, but once at MK while waiting for the parade to begin a couple of CMs came up to us and looked at us and then turned to the family next to us and gave them either ears or lanyards - I can't remember; and then another time while at MGM, again waiting for the parade, a couple of CMs came up to us and started chatting with us and then told us to have a "magical day" and turned to the next (older couple) and chatted with them and gave them something. DH & I were so bummed and started feeling really left out.)

We felt like if you didn't have a family/kids or you weren't an older (60+) couple there was no magic for you then. This hurt me especially because we had just made the decision not to pursue having children (after trying for 12 years, even with medical intervention) and not being able to be successful. :sad1: We thought taking a Disney trip would help cheer us up and it did, until being passed up for gifts and getting sick didn't help either.

Oh well, we're still planning a May trip and I'm planning a girls' only November trip. We still love WDW no matter what!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: pixiedust:

Ok- if I get 2 pairs of ears I'm sending you one!!!! :hug:

Awww Michelle...that's terrible! Hope your next trip has a lot more pixie dust. FWIW, we were there the week YOAMD started and did have kids with us and were always either one step behind or one step in front of the Dream Team (or is it Squad? I've heard both mentioned). I'm dying to get back and give it another go but don't have anything in the works yet -- which is driving me crazy!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: GO LOSERS !!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Awww Michelle...that's terrible! Hope your next trip has a lot more pixie dust. FWIW, we were there the week YOAMD started and did have kids with us and were always either one step behind or one step in front of the Dream Team (or is it Squad? I've heard both mentioned). I'm dying to get back and give it another go but don't have anything in the works yet -- which is driving me crazy!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: GO LOSERS !!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Hope you get to go one day soon! pixiedust: pixiedust to you! I figure our next trip has to be better (even if we don't get any prizes) DH & I will be spending another anniversary in WDW (our first being last May, when I got DH hooked on Disney). :goodvibes

Maybe since we haven't won anything yet and so far all we have heard about are the lanyard and hat prizes on the mail-in's we have won one of the bigger prizes? Anyway that's my theory and I am sticking to it. I will be sure to post when Disney notifies me I have won the DVC prize :lmao:

I am a loser - I didn't even have to train to be one. It automatically was handed down to me from my wonderful mother. We never win anything. I should send in cards with my DS's name on it. He wins EVERYTHING! Luckily I did not pass on the loser gene to him.... However, my other 2 kids...they are doomed losers....

Still a loser, but I made a new image for my siggy so hopefully that will be bring me luck!!!

:guilty: I guess I've gotta turn in my Losers Club card, cause the Dream Squad visited me via padded envelope this afternoon...I'm now the proud bearer of a pin lanyard!!

Actually, I'm the proud owner of TWO pin lanyards...I was at my best friend's house for dinner, and she was down in WDW a couple weeks ago as a Christmas gift from her inlaws. They were lucky enough to have a magical moment at ToT, and she gave me her pin lanyard. Now I get to share the magic too!

Good luck everyone...believe me, if I can win, you guys are destined too!:wizard:

Way to go! :thumbsup2

I'm not giving up hope...I know there's a package headed my way soon. Good luck to all my loser friends. We've still got lots of time as the promotion has really only just begun!!! :dance3:

Almost a week later...and I'm still a loser! Of course, I did get a ressie with the 40% off promo, so I guess it's not a total loss. :goodvibes

Can I join? Not only have I been sending in postcards, and only live 30 miles from the po box # ( so close but yet so far)but have not rec'd a Postcard for the 40%, and now, DH is pretty sure he is the massive wave of lay-offs at work, implementing tomorrow.:sad2: I was really hoping ANYTHING would come our way WDW related as the kids have been begging to go back, and I am trying to figure out how to pay the mtg if DH is on the list...let alone even dare to think of a trip in the future somewhere!/ However, we were lucky to go last Augist w/the free DDP to celebrate our 20th...so we our home video a lot to tie us over....OH, and my son's latest request? To paint the bedroom wall across from his bed to be the view down Mainstreet to the castle...if I can pull that off, I think I can remove myself from loser status!:rotfl:
I can feel the luck coming everyone....looks like I am in awesome company!

Pam

Hello....can I join the 'loser' gang too please? Lots of postcards, no little notes through my letterbox!

Pixie Dust to you all for your own dream :wizard:

I need to join the club. I have sent lots of postcards, no response, and now I just received 3 of my postcards back stamped saying they do not meet the requirements. Story of my life!!!

I need to join the club. I have sent lots of postcards, no response, and now I just received 3 of my postcards back stamped saying they do not meet the requirements. Story of my life!!!

If it will make you feel any better, you can assumed it's because they were "over-qualified". :goodvibes

Still nothing in my neck of the woods either.

Some Day My Prince Will Come...oh who cares! Where's my lanyard? :rotfl:

What do the postcards need to say? I join this club because I never even knew ANYTHING about this! Does the card need to include anything more than your return address, name and maybe phone? Please help...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter