Losers Check In Here!

The first drawing from postcards was supposed to be mid Nov (on or about 20 Nov) with the prizes being sent out approx 50 days after the drawing (9-10 January is right on Schedule). That means the second drawing took place in Mid Dec and the next group of prizes should arrive around 9 or 10 February. Since you've sent in lots of postcards there is still a chance you'll win before your Apr trip.

As a matter of fact your chances may improve if you continue sending postcards cause most people who already won will probably stop. I'm not stopping, I want the ears too but I think most will.

Didn't the first drawing take place on October 20th? according to the rules the promotion started Sept 18th.

On approximately the 20th day of each month during the Giveaway Period, and on or about January 20, 2008, Marketing Resources, Inc., an independent judging organization engaged by Creata, will conduct random drawings at Marketing Resources, Inc.'s offices in Elmhurst, Illinois to award the prize(s) for each of the days of the immediately preceding month for which mail-in entrants were to be awarded a prize(s). Each drawing will be from among all eligible mail-in entries received on or allocated to the day for which the drawing is taking place. Potential winners from the mail-in entry pool will be notified by mail or telephone (at Sponsor's sole discretion) within approximately fifty five (55) days after each monthly drawing.

Anyway still not a winner if there have been 3 months of drawings so far and I started sending them in on Sept 18th the first day too!!! UGH!!!

Didn't the first drawing take place on October 20th? according to the rules the promotion started Sept 18th.

On approximately the 20th day of each month during the Giveaway Period, and on or about January 20, 2008, Marketing Resources, Inc., an independent judging organization engaged by Creata, will conduct random drawings at Marketing Resources, Inc.'s offices in Elmhurst, Illinois to award the prize(s) for each of the days of the immediately preceding month for which mail-in entrants were to be awarded a prize(s). Each drawing will be from among all eligible mail-in entries received on or allocated to the day for which the drawing is taking place. Potential winners from the mail-in entry pool will be notified by mail or telephone (at Sponsor's sole discretion) within approximately fifty five (55) days after each monthly drawing.

Anyway still not a winner if there have been 3 months of drawings so far and I started sending them in on Sept 18th the first day too!!! UGH!!!

You could start sending postcards as of 18 Sep but they all went into the first day of the Sweeps' bundle - 1 Oct. Then postcards received from 2 Oct and onward were bundled on the date received.

They may have had a drawing on 20 Oct but I sincerely doubt it, too soon, still working on the bugs in the rules and everything else. The dates that folks received their prizes would indicate that the first time they pulled winners from the mail in entries was on or about 20 Nov (10 days Nov, 31 Dec and 9 Days January = 50 days).

So I'm sticking with my assessment that they have only had one or two drawings so far, Nov and Dec. The Dec drawing may have been delayed by the holidays. It's one of the key reasons Judging Agencies use words such as "approximately" or "on or about" it gives them "wiggle room." I'm guessing December winners will receive their prizes around the first or second week in Feb. We'll see if that happens ;)

Still a loser here, but I will be mailing some post cards from Main Street on Saturday! DH said we could take a quick day trip!:)

:sail: Lookin' for another LOSER??

Ya found one!!

Still racing to the mailbox twice a day - once to drop a postcard in, once to retrieve my prize. Which I haven't had an opportunity to do yet.

I'm assuming they haven't mastered the art of fitting my Grand Marshal Tour into the box yet, so I'm just trying to be patient until they do. popcorn::

I go to the mailbox twice a day as well...and everytime I have one of those "smack the forehead moments" and think to myself: "Hey genius, why don't you put tomorrow's entry in the outgoing mail when you pick up the incoming?". My forehead is getting pretty bruised!

"Hey genius, why don't you put tomorrow's entry in the outgoing mail when you pick up the incoming?"

Around my house random people like to play in the mailboxes over night...you wake up and everything is all over the street!

I go to the mailbox twice a day as well...and everytime I have one of those "smack the forehead moments" and think to myself: "Hey genius, why don't you put tomorrow's entry in the outgoing mail when you pick up the incoming?". My forehead is getting pretty bruised!

:idea:

I never thought of that, lol.

Another day of day dreaming at work there would be something in my mailbox when I got home but alas there was nothing from Disney. Oh well tomorrow's another day to dream again... just hopefully I don't have to do that for a million days :)

Okay Shells9 -- We'll compromise and call you a winner by association (just to make you feel better...be we still think you're loser material!) :thumbsup2

And did I mention the wonderful thing that happened to me today? No? That's because nothing did!!! :mad:

(Well I did get the $0.44 cheese from Target using the coupon posted on the Budget Board, so I guess that will have to be my own personal "magic moment".) :cloud9:

Yeah, okay....so y'all got me...I'm a LOSER, lol!

I'll hold out until I'm a winner!:) So close, but yet so far away!

I feel like a SUPER LOSER right now. Not only have i not won, but the girl at work has won 6 times. She won a laynard 2 weeks ago and yesterday was picking up 5 prizes at the post office!!!! We both send in cards daily - i even send in 2 cards some times (one with my name and one with my son's name). Where can i get a BIG "L" to put on my forehead!!!

Ok, first of all, where do I send in to. I am such a loser, that I didn't know about this until today that you could send in.
I think that I win the biggest loser award. We were at WDW for Christmas and as we got off of Pirates, there was about 10 CM in light blue apparel waiting with one of them having a video camera in hand. I was so excited thinking it would be for me. I smiled as I walked by and they smiled back. So I kept walking and the boat behind us, as the first family got off, they stopped them. I asked one of the CM's what they won and she said "I can't tell you they might have won a trip to Costa Rica". Oh man, that was supposed to be mine!:guilty: pirate: Then the next day we let a family go in front of us on Expedition Everest because we all got there at the same time and THEY won something, don't know what since they were whisked away.
SO, like I said, I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER!
Please send me the address so that I can lose even more times. I will bring you luck, people around me always win instead of me.
I finally won, I'm the loser.
:cheer2: :rotfl2:

Disney Dreams Giveaway
P.O. Box 8629
Elmhurst, IL 60126

Alright all you losers...let's get some serious pixie dust swirling around this thread. I'm tired of coming back from the mail empty-handed! :tink:

Thanks for the address. Does it have to be a postcard? Or in an envelope with more info?
Remember, I'm a loser, don't know all of the details.
THANKS in advance
:flower3:
Pat

You know what's the AWESOMEST thing about LOSING on a Saturday?

It also means I've already automatically lost for SUNDAY too!!
Whoo hoo!!!
A double scoop of LOSER!!

:rolleyes:

Ah well...here's to Monday's Mailman visit.:drinking1

Was At The Park 12/7 To 12/14 Nothing, Now Nothing In The Mail=loser!!!!!!!!!

OKay, okay....*I* am officially no longer a loser! Well, in the contest in general anyway. In the mail in portion, yes, I am a STILL loser, though...

We got Dream Fast Passes on Saturday at MK! We went into Buzz Lightyear and there was a Dream Team guy passing them out as we got on the ride. What a GREAT surprise! :)

DD wore her ears that she won via mail...she is now convinced they are good luck ears and plans on wearing them for ALL subsequent trips!
2ep3joo.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter