Looking for October Photopass

tggrbuny, Jack Jack 08, irish dancer, & kritter:

I sent you all PM's, but thought I would post here also. I am setting up a Photopass share for Oct., but have never done one before. I have had a couple people offer to help and will probably take them up on it. :) I have no problem leading the group, just bare with me as I learn hopefully the easiest way to do this.

gholishgirl...you are welcome to join also. I tried to send you a PM and it didn't seem to be working. I will try again here soon and see if I can get one sent.

Anyway, if all of you are interested that will make 7 including me and Stephaniecmc so I think that should make a good size group. Feel free to PM me if you are still interested and we can maybe exchange email address.

Lynn

Lynn,
I recently PM'd all the people in the group that I am organizing the basics of sharing a photopass account. I thought I would copy the instructions here for you to use in your group since you've never done this before. Hope this helps!! FYI... there are dates listed that refer to my groups travel dates. You would need to adjust those for your groups dates.

Chrissy :goodvibes

1.) Before anyone leaves for their trip, I will create our group's account on Disney's photopass website www.disneyphotopass.com.

2.) I will pre-order our groups photopass CD ahead of time.

3.) Our first person is leaving for WDW on Oct. 5th. I will need payment from everyone by Sept. 5th. I ask for payment in advance for two reasons... 1.) so that I know you are committed to the group and 2.) I am paying for the $100 CD in advance.

Cost per person: The CD is $100. I divide that by the 7 families, plus add approxmately $5.00 per family for the cost of blank CD's & shipping. So each family will owe me $20 and can send it to my paypal account.

4.) Once I receive your payment I will email you the log in username and password to our photopass account that I created ahead of time. Try logging into it before you go on your trip so you know it works for you.

5.) Go on your trip! Get lots of photos taken by the photopass photograhpers. When you get your first picture taken they will give you a card with a special number on the back. Keep that card with you.

6.) When you return home, log into the account that I created. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! Enter in the number on the back of your photopass card(s). Your photos will appear there for you to edit, crop, add borders, etc.

Unless you are the first person in our group to upload photos, there will already be photos in the account. Do not delete or edit them. They are the photos of other people in the group.

7.) Once everyone has upload and edited their photos I will order the CD and have it shipped to me.

8.) I will make a copy of your family's photos on a blank CD and mail it to you. Along with a copy of the copy release file. You will need this if you decide to take your CD to Walmart, Sam's Club, etc to get prints made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter